Quote Originally Posted by Seani View Post
    I dont mean to be rude but clearly Im better than most of you at this game, and I havent even started playing it yet.
    I don't mean to be rude but <inserts really rude and completely unconstructive comment here>. Thanks for sharing I guess? :P
    Moderator of Professions & Garrisons | General Discussion | Diablo 3 | Guild Wars 2
    Please take the time to read the Forum Guidelines & Sig Guidelines

Currently playing: Warlords of Draenor | Diablo 3 | Hex TCG | Heroes of the Storm
    Steam

Quote Originally Posted by Seani View Post
    I dont mean to be rude but clearly Im better than most of you at this game, and I havent even started playing it yet.
    I'm going to ignore that since I tend to be perfection freak / elitist at times -.- yeah I sold the map for a chaos orb haha guy was like I'm 1 manning this like a boss

O_O

---------- Post added 2013-02-07 at 06:59 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Diesta View Post
    use an orb of scouring on that map, rofl! that map is begging for xp loss.
    xD Got a chaos orb at least :P

---------- Post added 2013-02-07 at 07:13 PM ----------

Ahahaha HAHAHAHHAHA!!!! Ahhh games been kind to me :P shame I can't use it atm would break my lightning resist pretty bad

Last edited by N-aix; 2013-02-07 at 07:14 PM.

Shield Mastery cluster left of the Templar start: These should work OK with Necromantic Aegis, correct? An extra 30% resistance for my minions would be awfully helpful, even though I have Purity and a 29% resist elements shield.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone Jack View Post
    Shield Mastery cluster left of the Templar start: These should work OK with Necromantic Aegis, correct? An extra 30% resistance for my minions would be awfully helpful, even though I have Purity and a 29% resist elements shield.
    I don't believe so, your minions will only inherit the stats of your shield; they basically are equipping the shield.
    To declare that a personal, inner experience gives certainty about the workings of the universe is to assign far too much value to one’s subjective sense of conviction.
    I’m not that arrogant.

The brain, marvelous instrument though it is, isn’t infallible. It can misfire, seize or hallucinate, and it can do so in a way that’s utterly indistinguishable from reality to the person experiencing it.

Quote Originally Posted by tangosmango View Post
    Hm, good point. I also did notice the pathing between trees is very off along with mobs getting 'stuck.'

Now, this may be a stupid question but how exactly do you know when to upgrade? I have some very bad boots but they are four linked with the right colors so I've been using them forever. Tonight, I got unique boots with just a red socket so I used 8 fusing's, 4 jeweller's, and 12 chromatics to get somewhat similar sockets.

My DPS for my single target skill is 578 with this setup

Since I'm lacking the right colors and links, my DPS in these boots was like 435. I tried to use chromatics and messed it up more before I wanted to screenshot.

So, did I derp trying to create the perfect item at level 36? Did I just waste all those mats?
    Anyone? =\

Windscream is a pure Str item. It's very difficult to gran R/R/G/G on it via chroms. Swap to Windscream and chaos Ar/Ev item to grab R/R/G/G sockets in place of another piece.

Well, finally inn merciless now. Any point to rush it, or just straight to some farm spot like Ledge, felshrine ruins or some act2 place inn a forest?

Also, are resistance as important as inn Diablo2? I renember it made a huge difference, cause right now I belive I got all minus res.
    One reason for WoW decline I often hear is that its an old game and naturally people get bored with it. But TV is much older and people still watch that. Surely if a thing you once enjoyed keept staying fun, you would still use it?

Quote Originally Posted by Nightelfsb View Post
    Well, finally inn merciless now. Any point to rush it, or just straight to some farm spot like Ledge, felshrine ruins or some act2 place inn a forest?

Also, are resistance as important as inn Diablo2? I renember it made a huge difference, cause right now I belive I got all minus res.
    Yes resistance is important like you will be dying left to right if you don't have any and I do mean literally like you will be so god dam frustrated getting 1 shoted

Quote Originally Posted by I-NO View Post
    Yes resistance is important like you will be dying left to right if you don't have any and I do mean literally like you will be so god dam frustrated getting 1 shoted
    Glad I moved to invest in some resistance talents on my duelist then.

Also, I started a summoner witch, and I'm noticing a marked increase in survivability over my other characters. Liking it so far.

Game is going softcore / fluffy bunnies. Valentine's Day fluff in cash shop.

hahah that Valentine's weapon effect is epic MUST buy
    Reading A Song of Ice and Fire is like playing with an adorable puppy, then someone comes up out of nowhere, shoots the puppy and punches you in the face.

Stands in front of 100 enemies with 10% health left "Myeh, I'll save my potions for when I REALLY need them." - every rpg player ever.

Stood in the Fire
    Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    Game is going softcore / fluffy bunnies. Valentine's Day fluff in cash shop.

Um, this is the opposite of fluffy bunnies. It's more like Monty Python bunny.

isn't 20% movement speed out of the norm? what would these go for

Players are no longer attackable by monsters when changing areas.
    This should save some lives

My part in this story has been decided. And I will play it well.

Quote Originally Posted by tangosmango View Post

isn't 20% movement speed out of the norm? what would these go for
    It can go as high as 30% at least from what I've seen.
    To declare that a personal, inner experience gives certainty about the workings of the universe is to assign far too much value to one’s subjective sense of conviction.
    I’m not that arrogant.

The brain, marvelous instrument though it is, isn’t infallible. It can misfire, seize or hallucinate, and it can do so in a way that’s utterly indistinguishable from reality to the person experiencing it.

Im thinking of going Righteous fire/Anger/Moltencore/Flammable/Vigor Templar, and work on increasing buff duration. I feel like that build would make me a nice aoe tanky, and give me some sweet single target/dot dps on bosses. If that build doesent work out I can stick to lighting strike/lightning shield Templar.
    I wash my hands until the water burns

There are also two things we remembered about recently that it turns out many advanced players don't know! They've been in the game for ages, but they were undocumented. The first is that you can hold alt (or whatever highlight key) while hovering an item in the trade screen to see its item level. The other is that you can hover over an item with the mouse cursor and press Ctrl+C to copy its properties into your clipboard.

-http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/114858/page/1#p1123661

About the ilvl, not sure why they just don't add it in the tooltip permanently...

Alright got this linked finally this took aprox 53 fusions and yes I tally stuff don't ask why

Now to recolor it to G G R R B so far I've used about 102 Chrom jewels I predict this will be around 300-400

-.-

Quote Originally Posted by I-NO View Post
    Alright got this linked finally this took aprox 53 fusions and yes I tally stuff don't ask why

<snip>

Now to recolor it to G G R R B so far I've used about 102 Chrom jewels I predict this will be around 300-400

-.-
    Nice link combo, gl on the color combo now. I love the crafting in this game nothing worse then getting a potential good piece of loot that goes to the vendor thanks to crappy stat RNG and rigid game design that won't allow this type of customization.
    • PSN ID: Azuri118 •

Quote Originally Posted by Shamanic View Post
    I don't mean to be rude but <inserts really rude and completely unconstructive comment here>. Thanks for sharing I guess? :P
    Your very welcome
    I wash my hands until the water burns