10+ Year Old Account
    BAH, lost my HC Mara, only level 30 as well... got rubberbanded down under the Vaal Oversoul just as he was doing his slam.

Think I'm gunna continue him SC though, I rather like this guy (also... <3 blood Magic)
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Kay I died 2 f'ing times to this awful map with what my crew calls ''Flicker retards'' It's these things with f'ed up heads that shock nova you and flicker strike (Teleport strike ) you to death. They had 30% all attack speed so that didn't help and the boss was surrounded by them my entire party was wiped out lmao

6 hours of grinding gone -.-

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU btw I'm on the 33th fusion on the 6 socket thing WOOOOOoz

I've been grinding ledge after ledge since last post with the templar and have gained two levels with them and some marginally improved gear, the dps is still low but I can notice the difference since I started. Going to get to 56 and see how noticeable my next wands dps upgrade is that I have in the stash. Fingers crossed.

And yeah, I've decided that I'm only going to work on progress through content after a recent level. lol

Maybe its a SC mentality but I really don't mind. Maybe in time I'll try the HC but theres so much that I still don't know about the game that I think I'd frankly be a fool to try it yet. I have no idea how you get so much currency I-NO btw.

Quote Originally Posted by Vespian View Post
    I am going to respond to this even though a moderator infracted you for it.

I have a question, that you should answer. Not answer to me, or anyone in particular, but answer in your own head, mentally. You have been trying to make clear, that you do not like the game and I think we have all been very understanding so far. You basically admitted that you were searching for flawes and that you think this game is for hardcores only (which apprently rubs you, somehow), without defining what you consider to be hardcore. I personally play maybe 1, 2 hours a day, but it doesn't do anything bad to me for playing so little and I've always had enough skill to avoid the avoidable, so what is it that makes me hardcore?

You seem to be looking to start a fight. Maybe this is not true, but it appears to others like that. If you are, please ask yourself what it will gain you. First of all, Shamanic is my prefered mod for any interaction with the forum, because she's fair. But I'm afraid that once your credit is gone, she will put you under.

Instead of insulting people, trying to agitate forum members and trashing the game, why not engage in the discussion from a purely objective corner and point out gameplay flawes and suggest some improvements. That way, you will contribute to the game, because people pursue good ideas and many good ideas from CBT made it into the current OBT, and you will change the way people are starting to look at you, to a more prositive light.[COLOR="red"
    First and foremost: saying negative things about others is not insulting, ok? If somebody is soo weak that has to fight or feel bad beacuse of it, I dont care. I don't know if it's like that in the West, but where I live, ppl can freely say anything negative to anyone, if it's justified by our own rights and point of view (as long as it is logicial). Logicial to me is saying negative things about ppl spending too much time playing the games, wasting their precious time, instead of improving their skills, spending time with friends and enjoy the life. I have full rights (because it's my own opinion) to say to such an so called "nolifer": "dude, you are wasting your life on this product, play it less". I have nothing against ppl like You, who spend a few hours/day or less, but I am against using group of "nolifers" as an example of sane and normal ppl, or customers. Although PoE has been made especially for this kind of a client, still, as an busy human being, I am rather more sad than happy, that more ppl will waste their time on a product, that sooner or later will have maybe a few K's of players, but for the first months, devs will happily count $$ because hardcores are inspiring others. Such games as PoE will have longevity, but this longevity will mean a few K's of ppl, because in the end, casuals will get bored with the hardcore grind, most of them will leave, only true hardcores will stay and it won't be their main game, just one of a few being played everyday.

Don't worry, I wasn't looking for a fight, just pointed my final words regarding this product. I have a few ideas regarding "what and how to improve in PoE" but I have been doing this for years and I am not gonna do it anymore, because, frankly, artist level of PoE is not in my taste and they won't change that. After I saw for a second Kripparian's Marauder's Club into the Ground + stunlock animation...I said "thats fucking enough, its so sad caveman animation...I cant, there is no pride, no honor, in this style". Main drive force for this game is "unfullfilled lust for a D2 2.0" + complicated and giving almost unlimited possibilites, skill tree and gems combination, they are going to release a patch each month with 4-5 new gems, so players will be busy enough, searching for new combinations of passives + skills + gear. I am not that kind of a person, I would rather experinment in terms of my own work, findng new great project or ways. There is only ONE game that I will share my ideas, and that's Camelot Unchained. Why this title? Although it's aimed at maybe 30k subs, it posseses one great thing: competition. PoE has some kind of a competition, it's gear race, nothing more. Yes, it has some kind of a PvP, but the game wasn't crafted with a though of balanced pvp. Thats all.
    Last edited by Slaughty8; 2013-02-10 at 02:34 AM.

Back on topic, no more bickering please.

This is super duper awesome!

http://poe.xyz.is/

Searches through the verified listings per league of the official trading forums. Totally fan driven.

Already power trading. B)

10+ Year Old Account
    How much do you think Facebreaker would go for?

A few chaos. Pretty common drop.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hm, only have two, and it doesn't look like I can sell rares to vendors to get more.

Gained my first quality gem in a long time, Flicker Strike 5%. When do quality gems become more common level wise or are they always just rare regardless of level?

Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    This is super duper awesome!

http://poe.xyz.is/

Searches through the verified listings per league of the official trading forums. Totally fan driven.

Already power trading. B)
    Shhhh! Keep it a secret!

Can you imagine this plus website trading...? Mind=blown

Quote Originally Posted by Laikai View Post
    Gained my first quality gem in a long time, Flicker Strike 5%. When do quality gems become more common level wise or are they always just rare regardless of level?
    Rare regardless.

10+ Year Old Account
    Got my Facebreaker for three chaos. Here's the build I have planned out:http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-s...nx9PPq-WP8q_zF

Quick question, now that I think about it. Is it possible to use a shield and still be effective? Or do you need both hands to maintain damage output?
    Last edited by Grizzly Willy; 2013-02-10 at 05:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzly Willy View Post
    Got my Facebreaker for three chaos. Here's the build I have planned out:http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-s...nx9PPq-WP8q_zF

Quick question, now that I think about it. Is it possible to use a shield and still be effective? Or do you need both hands to maintain damage output?
    Yes, you will have to use a shield to be effective. Unarmed is considered one-handed, not two-handed.

Also, consider the following: link

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks Fencers. Glad to have the information so I'm not bumbling my way through this.

Hey Fencers, is there a spreadsheet for comparing two weapons (inputting damage, mods, etc)? I thought I saw something of the sort on Kripp's stream some days ago...

10+ Year Old Account
    I've been trying to download Path of Exile, but whenever I click the "Download Now!" button on their homepage, the link just continues to load and I get no download prompt. Anyone experiencing the same issue? Tried using Chrome (My main browser) and then Mozilla, still no luck.
    Last edited by NatePsy; 2013-02-10 at 02:34 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by NatePsychotic View Post
    I've been trying to download Path of Exile, but whenever I click the "Download Now!" button on their homepage, the link just continues to load and I get no download prompt. Anyone experiencing the same issue?
    I just tested and it's working fine for me - have you tried a different browser?

The direct link is http://webcdn.pathofexile.com/downlo...eInstaller.msi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shamanic View Post
    I just tested and it's working fine for me - have you tried a different browser?

The direct link is http://webcdn.pathofexile.com/downlo...eInstaller.msi
    Tried different browsers, had tried the direct link before and no luck. I guess I'll just try and download the .msi file on another computer and transfer it to my main computer.

Quote Originally Posted by NatePsychotic View Post
    Tried different browsers, had tried the direct link before and no luck. I guess I'll just try and download the .msi file on another computer and transfer it to my main computer.
    And just right mouse + save as?