-http://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/189xij/its_been_a_good_morning/

Been looking over forums on the poe site to try to find a build for another character. My shadow CI i'm making I'm constrained by playing them with someone who can't always play and need a bit of a break from my templar.

I was considering this build (or my own derivative of it) of PohX:

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/vie.../115304/page/1

I don't have some of the items yet though, so I'm not sure it'll be viable. Any thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by Laikai View Post
    Been looking over forums on the poe site to try to find a build for another character. My shadow CI i'm making I'm constrained by playing them with someone who can't always play and need a bit of a break from my templar.

I was considering this build (or my own derivative of it) of PohX:

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/vie.../115304/page/1

I don't have some of the items yet though, so I'm not sure it'll be viable. Any thoughts?
    Shadow, CI? The one and only legend Invalesco comes to mind.

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/vie...d/70118/page/1
    http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/42623

Oh yes, thats largely what I've based my build for my shadow on, the second link. Unfortunately I'm already five levels higher than my friend and I either hope they play more or play something else while I wait. So far, I'm leaning towards playing something else - thus the above build potential. I just ... yeah, I'm not sure if it'll be too gear intensive.

Oh yes, thats largely what I've based my build for my shadow on, the second link. Unfortunately I'm already five levels higher than my friend and I either hope they play more or play something else while I wait. So far, I'm leaning towards playing something else - thus the above build potential. I just ... yeah, I'm not sure if it'll be too gear intensive.
    From what I see, a lot of these 'pro' builds are very gear intensive and weak early game but gods end game.

Quote Originally Posted by tangosmango View Post
    From what I see, a lot of these 'pro' builds are very gear intensive and weak early game but gods end game.
    That's part of the problem I've been facing. I've tended to get stuck in "middle game" but don't want to make something flavor of the month like a lightning arrow/chain build.

Deleted
    If anyone who has a character in their late 40s early 50s who wants to farm let me know. I've just started streaming me and my OH playing really badly which seems to entertain a small number of people for some reason but we'd really like a few extra people to play with... voice chat optional... sharing loot etc. etc.

And a question.. we'll be killing Piety on cruel tonight - what level are the mobs along the starting areas of Act 1 merciless? (not the side areas).

From memory the starting mobs are level 51, with the side areas 58.

Are you playing HS or SC? I have a 56 templar when you gain a few more levels.

Deleted
    51 or 52, forgot which =/

Quote Originally Posted by Shamanic View Post
    And a question.. we'll be killing Piety on cruel tonight - what level are the mobs along the starting areas of Act 1 merciless? (not the side areas).
    I found level 50 to be to little to survive inn Merciless act1. But it depends alot on you're gear level I guess. Level 53-55 would be nice level to start out with.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

Deleted
    From memory the starting mobs are level 51, with the side areas 58.

Are you playing HS or SC? I have a 56 templar when you gain a few more levels.
    Oops, should have mentioned... SC.. I'd last about 10 mins on HC.

Deleted
    Since I'm a total newb at pricing and this would be my first sale, can anyone make an estimate on how much this is worth?

3Green links

SC
    Last edited by mmoc94e579c637; 2013-02-11 at 11:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shamanic View Post
    Oops, should have mentioned... SC.. I'd last about 10 mins on HC.
    Not a problem I'm SC too.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    The range is grater with Chain and will spread shock to all mobs Arc can reach. Whereas Ele Proff will only spread shock to local mobs nearby those struck by Chain.

Personally, I don't even use Chain with Arc. Just use Arc + Lightning Pen + Faster Casting.
    Why lightning pen? Do you use it for damage aswell? I've been mostly using it just to get 'shock' across. With Arc this even works without crits. Are you doing it to get some more damage, and if so, do you also level the Arc gem itself?

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Waervyn View Post
    Why lightning pen? Do you use it for damage aswell? I've been mostly using it just to get 'shock' across. With Arc this even works without crits. Are you doing it to get some more damage, and if so, do you also level the Arc gem itself?
    Anything having It's R take off is like 50% more damage It's dumb as hell hence elemental weakness is one of the core part of well most people's abilities added with LP = even more ridiculous damage
    Last edited by Resentful; 2013-02-11 at 12:23 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Diocassius View Post
    Since I'm a total newb at pricing and this would be my first sale, can anyone make an estimate on how much this is worth?

3Green links

SC
    The bows ok but not exceptional or out of the ordinary, perhaps worth 1alch to the right person but i suspect there's substantially better bows available.

Deleted
    I just started this, what is the most survivalist build out there? there are so many options in that talent tree i panic and don't know where to go with it :/ Should i focus on one type of defense or invest in multiple?

Deleted
    Yes if anyone knows a really strong, and fun to play build, whatever which class, let me know!!

---------- Post added 2013-02-11 at 01:56 PM ----------

The sockets aren't linked, except the green and red one, so Idk :/

Quote Originally Posted by Diocassius View Post

3Green links

SC
    Good for leveling, might be able to scam someone for a ludicrus price
    For an endgame bow the mods are not high enough and attack speed is too low sadly, also the stun duration and accuracy are mostly wasted
    Quote Originally Posted by icylock View Post
    Gamon spends more time of his knees and back than haris pilton...

Deleted
    Indeed, there has to be a way to fix that