Quote Originally Posted by Azuri View Post
    OMG casual slacker! <3
    There my char is now finished with the total result of my single target DPS of and my AoE is 8.161 Rain of arrows

Now I have to collect around 4-5 Exalted's and around 30-40 GCP's and I finished the game

Well least that my stupid linked gear and coloring is done what a horrible time.

Resist is all capped
    Life is godly

Whew
    Last edited by N-aix; 2013-02-13 at 10:03 PM.

That fire damage, so high...! o.O

can someone tell me how I can enter crossroads from Old Fields? Im at the red dot in minimap, when mouseover gate I see sometiomes "Crossroads" info but there is nothing to click. I just cant enter this zone.

I need some prequests or what?

There is no pre-requisite. Just walk in from the zone portal.

Quote Originally Posted by I-NO View Post
    There my char is now finished
    Pretty sure you're not level 100, you aren't even close to finishing the game silly.
    Win and live. Lose and die.
    Rule of life. No change rule.
    Running worse than losing.
    Random casual stuff now

Also, he's in scrubcore. <smiley face>

Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    Pretty sure you're not level 100, you aren't even close to finishing the game silly.
    If he ever gets there...
    Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    Also, he's in scrubcore. <smiley face>
    That's because scrubcore is obviously the best one.

Quote Originally Posted by lysah View Post
    pretty sure you're not level 100, you aren't even close to finishing the game silly.
    i'll do 100 later

<.<

Later later later

I swear!

Quote Originally Posted by I-NO View Post
    i'll do 100 later

<.<
    Slackmaster~
    Win and live. Lose and die.
    Rule of life. No change rule.
    Running worse than losing.
    Random casual stuff now

so now that my checking resource to infinity finally got fixed, what do you recommend for shadow build ?

plan to be caster
    "The speed of light is faster than the speed of sound.
    That's why so many people look smart until they start talking."
    Archimand - On Demand Breeding List Link
    FC-0404-6893-4293 Fire safari Larvesta/Growlithe/Braixen IGN: X Archimand, Y Shina.

Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    Slackmaster~
    Rank #204. Another area the slack is evident

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/71278
    • PSN ID: Azuri118 •

Am I correct in assuming that reduced mana cost talents reduce the mana reserved from aura's? Currently running Hatred, Anger, and Grace and my mana is a bit tight.

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzly Willy View Post
    Am I correct in assuming that reduced mana cost talents reduce the mana reserved from aura's? Currently running Hatred, Anger, and Grace and my mana is a bit tight.
    Yes, reduced mana passive skills and gems affect the reserve cost of auras.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamut View Post
    can someone tell me how I can enter crossroads from Old Fields? Im at the red dot in minimap, when mouseover gate I see sometiomes "Crossroads" info but there is nothing to click. I just cant enter this zone.

They screwed up something in the last patch which made everything harder to interact with than it was before, it's there just hard to find the spot.
    Active PoE: @MajorAsshole EvE: Redblade (Reikoku)
    Inactive D3: Armory Rift: Alyssaa @ Icewatch SWTOR: Redblade @ ToFN WoW: My graveyard of characters.
    People just do the strangest things when they believe they're entitled. But they do even stranger things when they just plain believe. - Kevin Smith

Thinking about selling my d3 gear and then selling of the gold on the RMAH. Then buying some cosmetic stuff for POE, can't rly get can't bring myself to do it. Not a big fan of cosmetics tbh, also the fact that I have uninstalled D3 doesn't help, hehe.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamut View Post

I had this a couple of times last night whilst trying to progress in merciless, the hover over just wouldn't give me the option to enter into the next zone even though my party went through fine. They ended up just portalling me through, seemed hit and miss which zones it did it in and it was only doing it for me.
    Moderator of Professions | General Discussion | Diablo 3 | Guild Wars 2
    Please take the time to read the Forum Guidelines & Sig Guidelines

Currently playing: No MMOs | Diablo 3 | LoL | Hex TCG | Hearthstone
    Steam | Twitter

Started a dual-wield elemental wand-slinging Shadow yesterday.
    He's lvl 31 now and finally starting to do some damage (LMP and chain on powersiphon). Took Eldritch battery to run some additional aura's (an idea I got from Kripps templar).

Now I'm kind of wondering if I should go towards the templar part of the tree to get more defenses and elemental damage (and wear Armour/energy shield equipment later instead of evasion/energy shield), OR go towards the duelist/ranger tree, and keep wearing evasion/energy shield, while converting that to armour through that passive.

Any idea's on this?
    Also, I'm a bit stuck on which totem to use. Was thinking of decoy or skellie-totem (or maybe even frost nova), to prevent enemies from coming too close. What's your opinion on this?

Thanks a lot!

Lost my HC Shadow tonight. :/

Decent build but I just couldn't get enough life nodes and life on gear to carry me through Cruel act 3. Got slammed in the Barracks by a huge pack of those lighting witches.

Granted I haven't been putting a lot of time into the the game since OBT. Planned build was gonna be like this: link

HP/survival stats mid game are so hard to come by for a Shadow. Takes way too long to get when you really need 'em.

Ethereal Knives + Faster Casting + Faster Projectiles + Mana Leech
    Fire Trap
    Discipline + Clarity
    Lightning Warp

Ideally, I was going to use;
    Ethereal Knives + Faster Casting + Faster Projectiles + Added Fire Damage + Life Leech (5L chest)
    Discipline + Clarity + Purity + Lightning Warp + Reduced Mana Cost (4L Ar/Es gloves)
    Skeletons + Spell totem + faster casting + minion speed

And stack up on life, armor and resistance as needed. In that priority.
    Last edited by Fencers; 2013-02-14 at 12:57 PM.

Interesting. I've not messed with EK too much, how did that seem to play out for you? Well, apart from the dying part. Seems like it would be decent AoE, but I never thought the damage would be enough by itself, even with SkellTotem.

How hard is it to get 6 sockets on 2h weapon? I already know 6L is going to be a world of pain.