10+ Year Old Account
    Suppose my next question would be about how large the degeneration aura's radius is. I suppose it wouldn't matter as the bear would most likely always attempt to get into melee range.

I think it is equal to the aura radius by default of a player aura. Most of the monster skills seem to mimic player skills in range, effect, tags, etc.

10+ Year Old Account
    Do you think, then, that Raise Specter + Minion Life + Minion Resistance + Conc. Effect + Increased Radius would be effective?

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzly Willy View Post
    Do you think, then, that Raise Specter + Minion Life + Minion Resistance + Conc. Effect + Increased Radius would be effective?
    The minion Resistance gem is sorta crummy in my experience. But yea, that should work out alright.

Got a good chuckle this morning from this thread on the bug reports

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/472487

Basicaly the guy has been playing for a year and had made a bug report because his viper strike wasn't killing monsters...managed to get him to post some pics and lo and behold it was the minions can't die aura....

Quote Originally Posted by Lagwin View Post
    Got a good chuckle this morning from this thread on the bug reports

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/472487

Basicaly the guy has been playing for a year and had made a bug report because his viper strike wasn't killing monsters...managed to get him to post some pics and lo and behold it was the minions can't die aura....
    They really should have totem effects listed in the mob's affixes, otherwise a new player that didn't know what that aura was would have to search through possibly a mob of mobs (pun not intended) to find the damn thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzly Willy View Post
    Working on a new build and I have a question that I don't see answered in the official forums: does anybody know if the minion damage passives increase the damage of the degen bears' chaos damage aura?
    From what I understand the degen provoded by the chaos bears is % based and as such won't be affected by support gems, it will however increase of the mod taking the damage is debuffed like shock stacked.

On another note, done with the unique challenge so I now have about 60 exalts worth of gear collecting dust in my stash including a Shavronne's. =/

Quote Originally Posted by Barana View Post
    They really should have totem effects listed in the mob's affixes, otherwise a new player that didn't know what that aura was would have to search through possibly a mob of mobs (pun not intended) to find the damn thing.
    new player he was not, he has had an account for over a year, and tbh even the first time i encountered on way back during closed beta i figured it out rather quickly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quick question, does vitality stack with your passive hp regen nodes?
    Claymore is Epic again, eat it priscilla fanboys.

Yes, it stacks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    Yes, it stacks.
    thank you very much wasn't certain, since I just got to merciless for the 1st time on my duelist after so many wasted characters and builds.
    Claymore is Epic again, eat it priscilla fanboys.

Damn the 6 Onslaught characters back to back is taking it's toll, only 7 levels to go now though. After that I only need 100-200 regrets more and I'm finally done.

Deleted
    Going from Diablo 2 LOD to path of exile is funny because path of exile just looks and feels like a poor cheap rip-off failed clone version of diablo 2.
    Now i been playing diablo 2 all day today and all i got to say is wow you cant get any better than this classic arpg.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thorgrim View Post
    Going from Diablo 2 LOD to path of exile is funny because path of exile just looks and feels like a poor cheap rip-off failed clone version of diablo 2.
    Now i been playing diablo 2 all day today and all i got to say is wow you cant get any better than this classic arpg.
    0/10 /10chars

Man moding with facebreaker / infernalblow(+melee splash dmg) is hillarious.
    (Warframe) - Dragon & Typhoon-
    (Neverwinter) - Trickster Rogue & Guardian Fighter -

Ok I think I need a vacation now...

Good job, Redblade. I wish I had the patience to do that.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone Jack View Post
    Good job, Redblade. I wish I had the patience to do that.
    Hehe, yeah it took a lot of time and effort, way more than I thought it would take to begin with. Think my Anarchy char that I did most of it on had ~25d played when I finished, some AFK time for sure but still. =/

10+ Year Old Account
    Somewhere I was under the impression that this was a "hardcore" game? Now, I haven't come extremely far or anything, but halfway through act 1 I haven't found one bit remotely difficult about it. Items drop way too much, anything is pretty much AoE down, even stronger/named/quest/etc mobs are pretty much point and click and see it die.

Will this change?

Deleted
    In short, yes