just got this quiver on rampage but poe.trade turns up nothing with similar stats. is it worthless or something?

10+ Year Old Account
    I always just used a legendary quiver that had block chance on it so I have no idea about other quivers
    You're a towel.

t5 life
    t2 ele dmg
    t4 crit multi
    t1 projectile speed

The thing with quiver is that drillneck overshadow any other non tier1 quiver. drillneck is like 6-9ex so there is no point to buy a quiver like this for few exalts when you can buy drillneck later.

anyone know if its cool to use Sandboxie? I really dont know how to go about setting up a VM. Want to run 4 clients for Dom farming.

It's okay to multibox as long as you are taking all actions separately; discrete inputs. Chris Wilson has a post on the forums outlining what is allowed when multiboxing.

Quote Originally Posted by tiffy33 View Post
    anyone know if its cool to use Sandboxie? I really dont know how to go about setting up a VM. Want to run 4 clients for Dom farming.
    Any software that replicates commands across clients are forbidden. You have to manually control each client and you can only run two clients per physical machine.

What master quests (if any) do you guys skip on HC? I've taken to skipping the Armormasters timed-find event. I find that you usually have to rush to locate him, and it's just too dangerous to stir up most of the dungeon. If I stop to nuke more than like twice I usually don't get there in time.

Also, does the weaponmaster get any harder then "stand there and nuke me because one gold mob usually isn't that dangerous"... like (some) rogue exile(s) type difficult? I haven't found him very often. I'm scared I become too complacent and he just two-shots me one day.

Obviously I know that it's all quite build dependent. Just wondering how you guys feel.

10+ Year Old Account
    The weaponmaster has never been trouble for my incinerater paw build, but my tornado shot guy got almost gibbed by him once :P It was pretty scary, he jumped at me and did ~85% of my hp in one second.
    You're a towel.

I skip Vorici and Haku on HC. Not worth the trouble.
    Last edited by Fencers; 2014-11-09 at 03:09 AM.

I do Vorici because exiles are great xp and loot...I usually skip Catarina Haku and Vagan because they are not, and two of them are also a risk.

I fail most Vorici missions because I kill the target/guards too fast. Mostly play my Arc Witch and there is like no way to control things. On my summoner it's flippin' chaos. With my RS summoner... instant kill, no chance. Et cetera.

It's just hard to fulfill Vorici's missions with my builds most of the time.

Yes I was disappointed that they made the rogue disappear...

I play in rampage and i avoid vagan in lvl 70+ maps and vorici if the mission is not to kill the exile.

edit: for some reason i want to play d2, never finished ac1
    Last edited by Clrg; 2014-11-09 at 11:45 PM.

I haven't played POE in a few weeks. Today is the last day of the league so I logged in for a bit. Killed one mob in Fellshrine. Exalted.

I screamed and almost peed myself.

My second EVER exalted drop in Path of Exile in 2 1/2 years playing the game from CBT to present.

WTF, i must have found like 30+ by now...never found an eternal though.

WTF, i must have found like 30+ by now
    Redblade, know that I hate you utterly.

- - - Updated - - -

http://webcdn.pathofexile.com/public/chris/MysteryTree.jpg

http://webcdn.pathofexile.com/public/chris/MysteryTree2.jpg

Troll Wilson is at it again.

Some one filled in the duelist one with the existing nodes, image.

Hope that is not the node relocation. Because breaking out of the Duelist area is brutal now, that would make it worse.

It would seem that TheAnuhart and i have manage to reliably replicate a bug that causes vaal gems to be used consecutively without the need to fill the gem...seems to be an extension of the bug that causes herald buffs and tempest shield cast in your hideout to bug out souls(negatively).

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1109006

Thankfuly stuff like this will not get you banned if you want to exploit it before it gets fixed.

Speaking of exploits i noticed the shit storm concerning Vall gems in spell/attack totems got some people banned...not because of the exploit but because it could crash the server and force roll backs on crafted items

Not even gonna try it after Ghudda's ban last week.