Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    I love that about trading! It's cutthroat. You gotta be shrewd, It rewards the savvy and perceptive.

Just the other day I bought a Voll's for 2 chaos and sold the Voll's for 3 Regals. Then traded the Regals 1 at a time for Shiversting, 4 chaos, 1 Silverpinch and 2 rares.

I have been selling a level 10 quest gem for a week for 1 chaos orb a piece. It takes less than hour to do this. Because all these noobs are dumb as rocks.

This is what I lived for in Diablo 2; POWER TRADING.
    I'm not saying it's all bad, sadly as it is currently not even the perceptive new player can get in to it properly without making a massive effort scanning trade chat while being annoying asking for prices while reading the trade forum to build a basic understanding of what's worth what and how they all relate.

As I said though, I'm sure it will be a bit more open in time where one can get situated with a reasonable amount of effort, as it stands now though closed beta players with the know holds all the cards.
    Active PoE: @MajorAsshole EvE: Redblade (Reikoku)
    Inactive D3: Armory Rift: Alyssaa @ Icewatch SWTOR: Redblade @ ToFN WoW: My graveyard of characters.
    People just do the strangest things when they believe they're entitled. But they do even stranger things when they just plain believe. - Kevin Smith

I love the trading, the wheeling & dealing. The uptown shuffle.

Who run barter town?

Quote Originally Posted by Grokan View Post
    I could use help with Normal Vaal Oversoul. >.>
    Hardcore or softcore?
    "The world is filled with lies! Thou shalt not kill. Thou shalt not steal. Thou shalt not bear false witness. Thou shalt not commit adultary. These are all lies, deceptions. I don't want to be killed. I don't want to be victim of theft. That is why they use lies like justice and moral to protect their weak selves. The original truth is the survival of the fittest. One must devour it all, wether it be other humans, wealth, power or the world itself! All hail Britannia!" - Charles vi Britannia

Wow. That's quite a stash you have there.

Quote Originally Posted by Niku View Post
    I'll solo that for ya. ;D With my eyes closed. Upside down.
    Done deal!

Hardcore or softcore?
    Softcore. Character's name is Harnth.

Damn, I'm really doubting about what to do with my summoner witch.
    I want some offensive power myself too, but can't decide between ligthing, fire, ice or wands.

I guess Ice is the most safe and Lightning does the most damage. I guess what I'm really looking for is...anyone have experience with these...and what did you think was the most FUN (so not necessarily the most powerful)

Few pages back, I gave a detailed breakdown on the basic Summoner Witch outline and how to branch into a full Fire, Lightning, Cold, Phys Wand, Elemental Wand, Melee, Support or Totem Caster. While having full minion command.

Few pages back, I gave a detailed breakdown on the basic Summoner Witch outline and how to branch into a full Fire, Lightning, Cold, Phys Wand, Elemental Wand, Melee, Support or Totem Caster. While having full minion command.
    Aight, thanks!
    This thread is groing so fast, must have missed it.

Thanks again, and thanks a lot for all the input you're giving for everyone, much appreciated =)

---------- Post added 2013-02-02 at 02:42 AM ----------

I'm kind of trying to get a feel for the economy.

What would you guys ask for an item like this?

I like the stats, but it only has 1 socket, which sucks a bit.

How much do you think it's worth?
    How much do you think it would be worth with better sockets?

Hope the questions make sense. I was thinking somewhere around 1 alchs or so?
    Last edited by Waervyn; 2013-02-02 at 02:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Waervyn View Post
    Damn, I'm really doubting about what to do with my summoner witch.
    I want some offensive power myself too, but can't decide between ligthing, fire, ice or wands.

I guess Ice is the most safe and Lightning does the most damage. I guess what I'm really looking for is...anyone have experience with these...and what did you think was the most FUN (so not necessarily the most powerful)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_5xTT4YbKQ

That's a video of Voidmoon's Arc Summoner clearing a map. Don't know about the others but that will show you what you'll be doing as a high level lightning summoner.

Can't...stop...playing haha. I love this game, I haven't been this hooked on a game since Halo 2 and before that Diablo 2. I can't explain it but this game is so god damn good. Me and a few friends play a whole lot and when they're not on, I'm farming on another character. Time for bed and then up all weekend playing
    Intel I5-2500k @4.8Ghz| Noctua NH-U9B | Asus P67 Deluxe | 16GB G.SKILL Ares 2133Mhz
    Samsung 840 EVO 500GB/1TB | 512GB MX100 | 1TB WD Black x2 | 2TB WD Black |3TB WD Green NAS x2
    Sapphire R9-290x | SeasonicX 650 | NXZT H440 | Asus PB278Q | Razor Naga Molten Edition | CM Quick Fire Rapid TK
    Asus Xonar Essense STX | Presonus E5 x2 | Takstar HiFi 2050's

Quote Originally Posted by Grokan View Post
    Softcore. Character's name is Harnth.
    Ok, I have a 38 in softcore, because it died. :P I'm not sure if you add the char name or your account name.
    "The world is filled with lies! Thou shalt not kill. Thou shalt not steal. Thou shalt not bear false witness. Thou shalt not commit adultary. These are all lies, deceptions. I don't want to be killed. I don't want to be victim of theft. That is why they use lies like justice and moral to protect their weak selves. The original truth is the survival of the fittest. One must devour it all, wether it be other humans, wealth, power or the world itself! All hail Britannia!" - Charles vi Britannia

Ok, I have a 38 in softcore, because it died. :P I'm not sure if you add the char name or your account name.
    I believe you can add either or.

Just completed normal difficulty on my ranger without any troubles Onwards I go... expecting the difficulty to start ramping up now.
    Moderator of Professions | General Discussion | Diablo 3 | Guild Wars 2
    Please take the time to read the Forum Guidelines & Sig Guidelines

Currently playing: No MMOs | Diablo 3 | LoL | Hex TCG | Hearthstone
    Steam | Twitter

Interesting that 2 of the top players on the ladders are gone today. O.o

Quote Originally Posted by Shamanic View Post
    Just completed normal difficulty on my ranger without any troubles Onwards I go... expecting the difficulty to start ramping up now.
    Defiantly advise you to start skipping side-questes, and just rush acts now until you're at XP grind places, like The ledge and Felshrine ruins. I think I could manage a run on the ledge inn 10 mins (thats including selling items) so its pretty nice XP. Felshrine ruins gives me about ½ a level a run if I clear it all at around level 43, but I liked the ledge more - Easiere mobs and faster runs.
    One reason for WoW decline I often hear is that its an old game and naturally people get bored with it. But TV is much older and people still watch that. Surely if a thing you once enjoyed keept staying fun, you would still use it?

Interesting that 2 of the top players on the ladders are gone today. O.o

I'm sure you know but if you do /ladder now that your character has died in HC you are viewing the SC ladder now.
    • PSN ID: Azuri118 •

WoW Kripp dropped to default.

http://cs.twitch.tv/nl_kripp/b/363059916

6:26 Byrr no1 on ladder gets 2 shot by melee reflect mobs
    8:04 Kripp new no1 on ladder gets 1 shot by boss corpse explosion (together with 2 other high ladder players)

It's soooo rough lol. Even with maxed out defenses if you don't pay attention to the mob abilities you get one shotted.
    Last edited by Repefe; 2013-02-02 at 01:41 PM.

My part in this story has been decided. And I will play it well.

Quote Originally Posted by Repefe View Post

8:04 Kripp new no1 on ladder gets 1 shot by boss corpse explosion

It's soooo rough lol. Even with maxed out defenses if you don't pay attention to the mob abilities you get one shotted.
    The server was ''rofl'ing'' pretty god dam hard haha when he died :P

Quote Originally Posted by I-NO View Post
    The server was ''rofl'ing'' pretty god dam hard haha when he died :P
    Yeah, but it's just soo scary if you watch how it happens. You miss one ability and the end.

---------- Post added 2013-02-02 at 02:45 PM ----------

My goal is to finish the game on HC ... kill Piety on HC and then if I die I won't mind anymore. The maps are just too crazy.

My part in this story has been decided. And I will play it well.

Quote Originally Posted by Repefe View Post

8:04 Kripp new no1 on ladder gets 1 shot by boss corpse explosion (together with 2 other high ladder players)

Ahahahahah corpse explosion on a 15 billion HP boss. This is genius
    Quote Originally Posted by icylock View Post
    Gamon spends more time of his knees and back than haris pilton...