What's New in Version 1.6
For the one Year Anniversary Vault-Tec engineers have been working overtime to create our biggest update EVER.
- Introducing Quests! Now you can travel OUTSIDE the Vault with your Dwellers to explore new locations! Vault-Tec is not responsible for lost time, or Dwellers.
- Explore the Wasteland like never before. Abandoned Buildings, Red-Rocket, Super Duper Mart and more.
- New and Improved combat gives you more control over your Questing Dwellers.
- Battle new enemies like Ghouls and Radscorpions and take on powerful boss enemies.
- New items added to the store including the Vault-Tec approved Starter-Pack and a varietyof Nuka-Cola Quantum bundles to hasten your adventures.
- Please find Paula.
- New room, the Overseer's Office. Cost 1000 caps. Used to send dwellers on quests. Adds quest icon to Pipboy. Upgrade to do up to 3 quests at once.
- New items: Nuka-cola Quantum; used to accelerate things like instant quest completion, barbershop, skip more than 1 objective per day, and craft items instantly.
- Can enter locations found in Wasteland and kill enemies or save people
- 7 new craftable weapons (Fire Hydrant Bat)
- No new craftable outfits
- When equipping a Pet, Weapon, or Armor, you can now look at only items in your inventory, or include items equipped on other characters. You can now assign pets that other dwellers are using!
- Seems to work like Garrisons from World of Warcraft
- Select quests and assign followers to quest
- Quests have rewards, when quest selection is done followers automatically leave to do the quest
- Starts a mini-game when dwellers arrive at quest location. You can kill enemies, loot enemies, and loot objects. Find caps, gear, junk, and Nuka-cola so far
-There are daily quests. I sent one and it had 2 Deathclaws which slaughtered my 3 lvl 50 dwellers
- Load up on stimpacks when doing the higher level quests!
- Elite enemies grow green and drop better loot