Thread: battlefield 5

battlefield 5

so next week they are releasing info on it according to dice and ea so i dont know about you guys but im excited i mean rumors for bf5 is that its going back to the world wars which is awesome af i mean nazis vs the allies yeah buddy

Wrong forum...

Moved to a more appropriate forum.
    CPU: i7 3770k @ 4.9GHz | GPU: 2x EVGA GTX 670FTW LE 2GB (SLI) | RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance LP 1600 MHz | Case: NZXT Switch 810 White | Motherboard: Asus P8Z77-V Pro | CPU Cooler: Corsair H110 CLC | SSD: Intel 520 160GB | HDD: 3xWestern Digital Caviar Black 1TB | PSU: Antec TruePower Quattro 1200W | Displays: 3x BL2710PT IPS | Keyboard: Filco Majestouch 2 Tactile | Mouse: Razer Deathadder/Naga Epic | Car: Andromeda

Hope it's ww2 again.

WWII or WWI is the only way I'm playing this one. BF3 was cool when it first released but it's been all down hill since then. The best time was when Dice Swe handed off BF3 to Dice LA and Dice LA fixed everything.

The Lightbringer
    Yeah I would enjoy some WW2 again. I think the most recent WW2 FPS I played was like 1943 or World at War, both of which were like seven years ago at this point... A modern engine and modern hardware could really do justice to some set piece battles that looked pretty meh back in the day.

Quote Originally Posted by I Push Buttons View Post
    Yeah I would enjoy some WW2 again. I think the most recent WW2 FPS I played was like 1943 or World at War, both of which were like seven years ago at this point... A modern engine and modern hardware could really do justice to some set piece battles that looked pretty meh back in the day.
    Town maps with WWII weapons, armor would be a ton of fun with frostbites destruction model. Knocking down bell towers, banging holes through walls to make different routes in the town. But not over done how BF3 and BF4 started to go. I thought they did it best in BFBC2.