Fencers: Needs more linked sockets in those things.

Edge, if you are buying I am selling. I have rares and legendaries for all classes and many skill gems of all levels. Selling crafting services too.

I have almost every skill in the game. Missing like 8, but those suck anyway.

PM me...

Heh, you need more stash pages :P

If I need anything my brother has it. He plays the shit outta the game (he was super hardcore into D2 for about 10 years, stopped playing a few years back). I just reinstalled the game (haven't played it in months, had some corrupt files or something that forced me to uninstall) and am playing hardcore so I'm not looking to pimp my char out or anything, just messing around a bit :P

Kind of a tease...

>.>

Good lord fencers is there any game you dont play?
    Kinda an intresting concept for a diablo style game, might have to try it out when I have the time. That skill tree reminds me alot of the sphere grid from FF10.

Who is John Galt?

Quote Originally Posted by Merendel View Post
    Good lord fencers is there any game you dont play?
    Don't like shooting, space ship and jumping games. ;p

Kinda an intresting concept for a diablo style game, might have to try it out when I have the time. That skill tree reminds me alot of the sphere grid from FF10.
    It's a lot like sphere grid in FF10 but also nothing like it. Yes, you progress through it by linked nodes. But they are all passive effects.

Actual combat skills come from those gems. Which can be combined with other gems to modify their effects. Corresponding to color, type and so on.

It allows for some really interesting builds. Melee spellcasters, warrior archers, minion masters, double wand assassins, 2h staff tanks with 1hp, et cetera.

Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    Don't like shooting, space ship and jumping games. ;p
    I challange you to a game of Super Meat Boy on the hardest levels!

OT: Might be a stupid question to some but I really havn't been keeping up with the game since I rarely get into betas. Is there a way to be stealthed? Im keen on playing a roguish character.

Quote Originally Posted by Chonaire View Post
    If it had rmah, I'd love it long time, but cash shop means that you cant get everything just by playing : (, /sigh, way to go to ruin something that otherwise would be the perfect diablo-like-game ><
    From the FAQ

6. What does Path of Exile cost to play?
    Path of Exile is 100% free to play, for everyone, forever. Our website will allow the purchase of many in-game perks and aesthetic upgrades, but all of these are completely optional, and players can have a complete, fulfilling gaming experience without spending a penny.
    7. I still don't understand how it's free to play - what's the catch?
    There is no catch at all, once you download the client you are free to play for as long as you like, with no charge. The purchasable perks do not convey any gameplay benefit, but help you create a unique look for your character and its fighting style.

I'm becoming a Bronze supporter (donating 50 dollars) when I get payed next week. I figure that they've made a great game, and I want to pay 50 dollars to support them for doing so. Less than I payed for Diablo 3 and I've already got more enjoyment out of the beta than I did from the 200+ hours I've put into D3.

Also, it goes into open beta next month I believe (could possibly be delayed) but the open beta is a soft release and there will be no more character wipes after it goes into Open Beta.

BTW the game scales great. It runs way better than Diablo 3 does on older machines. I can play it on medium settings @60fps on my 10 y/o pentium 4 w/ 8500gt and 2gb of ram. The game looks fantastic on those settings, and absolutely amazing on high settings with shadows on a newer computer.
    Last edited by Pat1234; 2012-07-10 at 10:35 PM.

Ha! Another lucky drop!

Only level 4 with no real MF. I have great luck in this game ;3

Ha! Another lucky drop!

Only level 4 with no real MF. I have great luck in this game ;3
    Jealous... I have terrible luck in general.

Another nice helm for sale if any are in need.

The new build of the week video...from the new incoming patch.

Did i hear that right?...new build with in the week?
    Also check the new layout on the skill tree

This made me chuckle.

Very interesting new video on the new passive skill tree remake for the next patch.

Not sure how I feel about this as it seems they made the tree too simple and delayed some builds to almost level 30. >.>

Kinda don't like the new player friendliness!

Not sure how I feel about this as it seems they made the tree too simple and delayed some builds to almost level 30. >.>

Dat "Broad appeal".

Well they did say that they have checked it was possible to do most of the odd builds they have seen...also there isn't really an awful lot you can do with builds until 30 ish atm anyway.
    Will wait and see it anyway...think they said within a week on the last build of the week vid

Quote Originally Posted by edgecrusherO0 View Post
    Dat "Broad appeal".
    I'm mostly just kinda angry at Resolute Technique and the synergy with Blood Magic.

This is me grumbling; *grumble grumble*

Totalbiscuit trying out the maps with the Dev Chris

I'm surprised at just how much they drop

Quote Originally Posted by dragothica View Post
    I'm so much going to support this game with early access or so in the near future. This looks exactly like what D3 should have been.

When you purchase that 10€ supporter pass from their site do you get a beta access right after or must wait for it?
    Not sure when you actually get into it, i would expect that you would receive the code with the confirmation email for your purchase.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dragothica View Post
    I'm so much going to support this game with early access or so in the near future. This looks exactly like what D3 should have been.

When you purchase that 10€ supporter pass from their site do you get a beta access right after or must wait for it?
    You get immediate access.
    Playing Path of Exile and Guild Wars 2