The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alyssa View Post
    Really it was a big issue for the first few days for even a large percentage, it kept on being a issue for the next few weeks for a smaller percentage.
    PM if you want to continue this.

In other news. The download does not start over.

Anyone know if you still need anything to play in the open beta? For example, can I just download it and start playing? I doubt you still need keys, but do you have to activate anything in order to play? PM me if you think its easier (which I think it is if you were to ask a question that is not a thread)

Quote Originally Posted by slozon View Post
    PM if you want to continue this.
    I'm good, posted the reply before reading the last page, rarely do that but when I do mods for some reason manage to get a warning in, Murphy's law and what not. :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Azuri View Post
    I wouldn't want to say, yes do it, many downloaders have an auto-recovery idk if this game does. Check their forums out see if anyone has tried it.
    I can confirm that it maintains download progress after you stop it. Had to close out of the launcher after downloading about 15% of it, and the file size is at 1.19 GB.

10s playing and got DC'd, why?

edit: can't log back in

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by vicbattou View Post
    10s playing and got DC'd, why?

edit: can't log back in
    Random act of god singling you and you alone out.

OT: I was curious if anyone knew a general comparison for ES and armor/evasion would like to theory craft how much I'd need of each thing to consider one an upgrade before talents/modifiers.
    Last edited by Treeskee; 2013-01-24 at 02:18 AM.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Are there good witch builds that don't revolve around summoning? Most of what I've seen in terms of Youtube/forums witches are summoner based.

So far, after my first few hours of playing it, I had no login issues by the way, took me about 15 minutes to get in after patching, it's arguably the best ARPG I've played, I love the darkness, the mob diversity, the build diversity, the item upgrade system. It's all simply amazing right now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    I think I would save michal jordan's life. That guy was just such a great singer
    Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    I don't pay for food for anyone I'm not sleeping with and you shouldn't either.

I'm leveling a ranged duelist, focusing on pure dmg... feels good atm!

10+ Year Old Account
    I see people posting.....Servers went down for a quick patch, silence in this thread again in 3....2.....1

Quote Originally Posted by vicbattou View Post
    I'm leveling a ranged duelist, focusing on pure dmg... feels good atm!
    Same! It's amazing, I've also got a sub-par melee available and some zombies, too!
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    I think I would save michal jordan's life. That guy was just such a great singer
    Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    I don't pay for food for anyone I'm not sleeping with and you shouldn't either.

Download speeds are painful. I've been trying to get this patch downloaded for the past 3 hours.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Doozerjun View Post
    Download speeds are painful. I've been trying to get this patch downloaded for the past 3 hours.
    It's hit and miss for some It took me a total of 8-10 mins forget exactly. Launch day, so it's to be expected the game runs exceptionally smooth when you get in though if that's any consolation.

10+ Year Old Account
    Played this game last year during closed beta, thought it was already released until I saw someone posting some info about it. Is it currently in open beta or is it officially released? I'm confused.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arkenaw View Post
    Played this game last year during closed beta, thought it was already released until I saw someone posting some info about it. Is it currently in open beta or is it officially released? I'm confused.

It's open beta as of today technically a soft release, no more character wipes etc.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Azuri View Post
    It's open beta as of today technically a soft release, no more character wipes etc.
    Good to know, thanks! Was gonna try it out (if it ever finishes downloading) but didn't want to have my characters wiped.

I wonder about how many ppl are actually playing it since the open beta. Are there any chances for numbers or at least hints?

The game is pretty damn sweet imo. I love how deep the customization is. Currently playing a marauder with my mate who's playing a ranger. I think a lot of my friends are going to play it once I bring them up to speed on it. The fact that it's f2p makes it that much better as well. Really enjoying it so far and I hope it gets the playerbase it deserves.

Had to restart 5 Hardcore characters due to the constant disconnections.

This is bullshit. I'm done.

Just started playing this game today, but I'm a little lost so far! The talent tree intimidates me. Does anybody have any have any good resources for new players besides the new player FAQ in the OP? I'd like to do a bit of research before delving into this so I can know what the most viable talent choices are, or if there are any obsolete talent choices.