10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    Slackmaster~
    Rank #204. Another area the slack is evident

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/71278

10+ Year Old Account
    Am I correct in assuming that reduced mana cost talents reduce the mana reserved from aura's? Currently running Hatred, Anger, and Grace and my mana is a bit tight.

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzly Willy View Post
    Am I correct in assuming that reduced mana cost talents reduce the mana reserved from aura's? Currently running Hatred, Anger, and Grace and my mana is a bit tight.
    Yes, reduced mana passive skills and gems affect the reserve cost of auras.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamut View Post
    can someone tell me how I can enter crossroads from Old Fields? Im at the red dot in minimap, when mouseover gate I see sometiomes "Crossroads" info but there is nothing to click. I just cant enter this zone.

I need some prequests or what?
    They screwed up something in the last patch which made everything harder to interact with than it was before, it's there just hard to find the spot.

Deleted
    Thinking about selling my d3 gear and then selling of the gold on the RMAH. Then buying some cosmetic stuff for POE, can't rly get can't bring myself to do it. Not a big fan of cosmetics tbh, also the fact that I have uninstalled D3 doesn't help, hehe.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamut View Post
    can someone tell me how I can enter crossroads from Old Fields? Im at the red dot in minimap, when mouseover gate I see sometiomes "Crossroads" info but there is nothing to click. I just cant enter this zone.

I need some prequests or what?
    I had this a couple of times last night whilst trying to progress in merciless, the hover over just wouldn't give me the option to enter into the next zone even though my party went through fine. They ended up just portalling me through, seemed hit and miss which zones it did it in and it was only doing it for me.

Deleted
    Started a dual-wield elemental wand-slinging Shadow yesterday.
    He's lvl 31 now and finally starting to do some damage (LMP and chain on powersiphon). Took Eldritch battery to run some additional aura's (an idea I got from Kripps templar).

Now I'm kind of wondering if I should go towards the templar part of the tree to get more defenses and elemental damage (and wear Armour/energy shield equipment later instead of evasion/energy shield), OR go towards the duelist/ranger tree, and keep wearing evasion/energy shield, while converting that to armour through that passive.

Any idea's on this?
    Also, I'm a bit stuck on which totem to use. Was thinking of decoy or skellie-totem (or maybe even frost nova), to prevent enemies from coming too close. What's your opinion on this?

Thanks a lot!

Lost my HC Shadow tonight. :/

Decent build but I just couldn't get enough life nodes and life on gear to carry me through Cruel act 3. Got slammed in the Barracks by a huge pack of those lighting witches.

Granted I haven't been putting a lot of time into the the game since OBT. Planned build was gonna be like this: link

HP/survival stats mid game are so hard to come by for a Shadow. Takes way too long to get when you really need 'em.

Ethereal Knives + Faster Casting + Faster Projectiles + Mana Leech
    Fire Trap
    Discipline + Clarity
    Lightning Warp

Ideally, I was going to use;
    Ethereal Knives + Faster Casting + Faster Projectiles + Added Fire Damage + Life Leech (5L chest)
    Discipline + Clarity + Purity + Lightning Warp + Reduced Mana Cost (4L Ar/Es gloves)
    Skeletons + Spell totem + faster casting + minion speed

And stack up on life, armor and resistance as needed. In that priority.
    Last edited by Fencers; 2013-02-14 at 12:57 PM.

Interesting. I've not messed with EK too much, how did that seem to play out for you? Well, apart from the dying part. Seems like it would be decent AoE, but I never thought the damage would be enough by itself, even with SkellTotem.

How hard is it to get 6 sockets on 2h weapon? I already know 6L is going to be a world of pain.

Quote Originally Posted by Elenion View Post
    How hard is it to get 6 sockets on 2h weapon? I already know 6L is going to be a world of pain.
    totaly mis read that :P...was thinking fusings.
    Duno...think it's easier than fusings and possibly easier than getting the colours with chromatics
    Last edited by Lagwin; 2013-02-14 at 04:05 PM.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elenion View Post
    6 Socket isn't bad tbh you should just find one or buy one even they're not really that expensive as for the 6L thing well you already what happen to me lol

Quote Originally Posted by I-NO View Post
    6 Socket isn't bad tbh you should just find one or buy one even they're not really that expensive as for the 6L thing well you already what happen to me lol
    I got a Geofri's Baptism on my HC Marauder and ran out of fusing and jeweller so I had to settle with 5 sockets and 3 linked. I am not aiming for 6L but at least 6 sockets and 5L.

I guess 6 sockets isn't very hard so I might try to get that at least some point in future

10+ Year Old Account
    You know I forgot how f'ing awful it is on a newbie char like it makes me wanna strangle someone -.-

---------- Post added 2013-02-14 at 09:08 PM ----------

Exalted my chest added 600+ armor

Lol'd
    Last edited by Resentful; 2013-02-14 at 09:08 PM.

Deleted
    Someone on the official forums said tonight they got a 6L with 14 fusing's... now that's some luck.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shamanic View Post
    Someone on the official forums said tonight they got a 6L with 14 fusing's... now that's some luck.
    Do you want me to like /wrist or something <.<?

MINE TOOK 342 TO DO A 5L well the second time

/cries in a corner

Deleted
    I got a support Gem named "Fork" which Projectiles Fork and does 30% Less Projectile damage
    What does the fork do and why would i want to socket a support gem that gives me lesser damage on my projectile abilities?

Quote Originally Posted by Tuuuu Drengen View Post
    I got a support Gem named "Fork" which Projectiles Fork and does 30% Less Projectile damage
    What does the fork do and why would i want to socket a support gem that gives me lesser damage on my projectile abilities?
    It may have the 30% less projectile damage but in effect it you still do more dps if all the projectiles hit (initial plus the forked 2) it doesn't work on projectiles that pierce though.
    Works brilliantly with split arrow and as you level it the damage modifier is changed so you should by max level be sitting with fork and no damage penalty

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lagwin View Post
    It may have the 30% less projectile damage but in effect it you still do more dps if all the projectiles hit (initial plus the forked 2) it doesn't work on projectiles that pierce though.
    Works brilliantly with split arrow and as you level it the damage modifier is changed so you should by max level be sitting with fork and no damage penalty
    So Fork is basiclly more projectiles?
    Does it work with Freezing Pules for instance?

Quote Originally Posted by I-NO View Post
    You know I forgot how f'ing awful it is on a newbie char like it makes me wanna strangle someone -.-

---------- Post added 2013-02-14 at 09:08 PM ----------

Exalted my chest added 600+ armor

Lol'd
    SC or HC item?