Help Finding a new Graphics Card

Hey all, just stopping by to ask your opinon on the graphics card that I am thinking of picking up.

Here are my specs:
    CPU: Intel i7 920 @ 2.67GHz
    Mobo: Asus P6T
    GPU:nVidia 9600 GT x2 SLI
    RAM: 6g

So yea, I am way behind the times on my GPU of course xD just havent been able to upgrade until now.

Here is what I am looking at getting:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16814130604

Now here are my questions. Will this boost me up from playing games on min, to maxing them out? I dont know if any other things in my computer need to be upgraded, but I am thinking my GFX cards are holding me back big time.

And also, will this card fit in my mobo? (new at most of this stuff)

If you have any suggestions of a better card, for less money, or maybe a card that will boost me more, under $300, that would be fantastic. Thank you for your time!
    Gold selling site spam is an important part of our eco system.

You see, there are currently to many puppies and kittens on this world.
    Every time a Goldseller spams his advertisement on the mmo-champion site, a puppy dies.
    Every time you ignore these threads and don't report them, a kitten dies.

Deleted
    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16814150608

For $235 i'd go with that 1, will blow your 2 9600 out the water i think.

Quote Originally Posted by snakecatcher View Post
    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16814150608

For $235 i'd go with that 1, will blow your 2 9600 out the water i think.
    I second this recommendation.

Thanks for the quick responses!

Go with that one even though it only has 3 stars? I try not to look at reviews, I end up scaring myself lol. But you both have had good success with this card?
    Gold selling site spam is an important part of our eco system.

You see, there are currently to many puppies and kittens on this world.
    Every time a Goldseller spams his advertisement on the mmo-champion site, a puppy dies.
    Every time you ignore these threads and don't report them, a kitten dies.

Deleted
    it's in my basket aswell as other components, just waiting on pay day next week to order it. I'm upgrading from the 4870 x2 and saw the differance when a friend upgraded from a single 5850 ati card, well worth the cash imo and should be good right through the next set of cards aswell at hd res.

Quote Originally Posted by snakecatcher View Post
    it's in my basket aswell as other components, just waiting on pay day next week to order it. I'm upgrading from the 4870 x2 and saw the differance when a friend upgraded from a single 5850 ati card, well worth the cash imo and should be good right through the next set of cards aswell at hd res.
    The 560Ti is at best a sidegrade from 4870x2, in some cases its even a downgrade.

Deleted
    i'm upgradeing to the 7850 ati card from the 4870 x2