10+ Year Old Account

2 unplugged fans, need help!

So I bought the Antec 900 case, and the it has 4 fans with 3-pin connectors. There are 2 spots open on my motherboard to connect 2 of the fans (which are connected, top 200mm and back 120mm), but the front 2 120mm fans aren't connected.

Someone told me you don't have to connect fans into the motherboard other than the heatsink fan for the cpu, so how does one connect a 3-pin plug into the power supply? I dont see any 3 pin connectors on it, and I don't understand how you can hook up a 3-pin into a molex plug, which doesn't even matter cause all of my molex plugs are in use. Literally the only 2 places I can plug in a fan is on the mobo, everything else is used up.

Btw, my computer was an OEM (HP) switched to a new case... so maybe its the stock PSU thats my problem?

Any help is much appreciated, its killing me I spent $100 on this case and only half the fans are being used on it!

Also, on another note, the case also has 2 USB 3.0 ports on the front but my computers motherboard doesn't support it... is there a 3.0 to 2.0 adapter I can use to use the front USB ports? I'd really rather not have to buy a new mobo (which means I'd have to buy a new CPU, current CPU doesn't fit the 1155) just to use 2 usb 3.0 spots.

ANY AND ALL HELP IS MUCH APPRECIATED!!!!!

You can get adaptors that plug into the molex psu connectors.

15+ Year Old Account
    I have my fan at the back of my case plugged directly into the PSU. Think I got an adapter for that with the PSU or with the Case itself where the fan came from.