Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    100% positive I'm going to be a daily streamer for couple hours starting sometime during the Summer.
    With cam plz qt.

Quote Originally Posted by Revvo View Post
    With cam plz qt.
    The man behind the Hammer

---------- Post added 2013-05-18 at 10:10 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by etsumii92 View Post
    don't think i know any rets that stream regularly, pls dont be false promises, stream often plz

Joined the hit/#535 club this week, may finally get motivated to rank
    Evralia should know me I'm visiting his stream regularly now. Gonna do something similar to what he does but more often.

Inc buffs in 2 days. I'm already usually among the top 3 on damage in my 25, really gonna blow shit up now!
    If i manage to get a heroic weapon this week oooooooomg.

Plz stream Anaxie, this thread is already my go to place for most everything Ret.

LoL yah anaxie stream for them haha

Quote Originally Posted by Butosai View Post
    LoL yah anaxie stream for them haha
    Is this Dragon soul

10+ Year Old Account
    Is this Dragon soul
    It has to be, Butosai is posting.

Hey all new to the site, wanted to inquire about the T15 2 set and 4 set, what are you guys' thoughts on and if there are any significant changes to rotation? Especially under CDs!!!

Deleted
    Thought I might ask here. What does the buff on sword of light actually mean?

Will every ability do more damage, or just melee swings? And what kind of dps increase are we looking at?

Just curious. It hasn't been my main spec for a long time now, so I've been bad at reading up.

Quote Originally Posted by Proberly View Post

Will every ability do more damage, or just melee swings? And what kind of dps increase are we looking at?

Just curious. It hasn't been my main spec for a long time now, so I've been bad at reading up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunzai View Post
    Hey all new to the site, wanted to inquire about the T15 2 set and 4 set, what are you guys' thoughts on and if there are any significant changes to rotation? Especially under CDs!!!
    Both of these have been discussed earlier in the thread. Go back a few pages and your answer will be there.
    People don't forgive, they forget. - Rust Cohle

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Faesroll View Post
    Both of these have been discussed earlier in the thread. Go back a few pages and your answer will be there.
    Couldn't find anything, went back like 5-6 pages. Could be I missed it among all the other stuff though. It's ok, I can wait for a new answear, or no answear. I'm not that bothered, just slightly intrested.

Couldn't find anything, went back like 5-6 pages. Could be I missed it among all the other stuff though. It's ok, I can wait for a new answear, or no answear. I'm not that bothered, just slightly intrested.
    8-12% overall damage buff is what I've heard. This should answer your other question. http://www.wowhead.com/spell=53503/sword-of-light

Deleted
    8-12% overall damage buff is what I've heard. This should answer your other question. http://www.wowhead.com/spell=53503/sword-of-light
    What does it answear? =P It's just a page full of downvoted and outdated comments.

Thanks for your answear though.

everything that requires melee weapon and damage modifiers from it. melee swings, crusader strike, templar's verdict, hammer of the righteous & divine storm. modified again by mastery.

Sorry, I thought it was in there. This is taken from a post by Requital earlier in the thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Requital View Post
    Ok there is a bunch of confusion in this thread and how some of you play a Ret completely baffles me. I'm going to make this short and sweet and hope that people realize and research a little before randomly posting nonsense.

1. Ret has 1 count them 1 attack on the spell hit table that is exorcism.

2. Judgement while being a spell falls under all the melee attack rules and has for a very long time.

3. Hammer of Wrath also a spell that uses the melee attack rules also has for a long time.

4. Everything we do is affected by SoL accept Exorcism & Censure

Sincerely, Incarnate Ret Paladins. & Neldarie

aw man I would've prefered having anaxie scold me for that =(

Quote Originally Posted by Bonkura View Post
    aw man I would've prefered having anaxie scold me for that =(
    Sorry to shatter your fantisies.

In short:
    -We're getting a single target dps increase (and cleave I suppose) 10-11% is what I've seen being the estimate increase (single target).
    -We're still one of the worst dps specs because everything we can do most classes can do better and what most other classes can do we can't. Aoe, multidot, cleave and such.

This buff is just meant to put our single target "on par" with what the other melee specs can do single target (which it should do, barely)
    9thorder.com | Recruiting exceptional players!

The better your gear the larger the dps increase. For people above 535 ilvl i suspect it's more then the 10-11% most suggest. maybe leaning towards 13% if you have a Boris in your 535 set.

Since CS is buffed by the change and exo isn't this leans us more towards the "gamble" rotation during wings favoring CS over exo. When you get a 543 weapon or holy shit a 549 CS strikes should be gravy.
    Last edited by anaxie; 2013-05-20 at 03:45 PM.

Deleted
    The better your gear the larger the dps increase. For people above 535 ilvl i suspect it's alot more then the 10-11% most suggest. maybe leaning towards 13% if you have a Boris in your 535 set.

Since CS is buffed by the change and exo isn't this leans us more towards the "gamble" rotation during wings favoring CS over exo. When you get a 543 weapon or holy shit a 549 CS strikes should be gravy.
    Why boris? Ain't the frozen hells something 2h sword better than boris? Ah I guess it depends if you're human or not.

Why boris? Ain't the frozen hells something 2h sword better than boris? Ah I guess it depends if you're human or not.
    2200 mastery and 450 something haste beats 1100 haste and boatload of crit. The expertise on the weapon is a 100% full mastery gain on other gear slots.

Human wins yes but Horde don't have humans nor does a good 50% of the allaiance playerbase that are dwarves and goats.

I don't know about you guys or maybe I'm just the luckiest guy in the world but more often then not i chain 2 feathers procs on the pull. About half the time I get cooldowns with spark, feather, and fairly commonly BOTH up. That is a substantial push for mastery during these cooldown points especially when you are putting 7% ish mastery ontop of what we have. Nearly a 15% sustained gain in Hand of Light output.

Of course 5.3 buffs our trinkets when we upgrade them "durr" which again gives a bump to cooldown damage. Especially on the pull. You can sim the shit all you want and one may be better then the other in multiple gear sets but the dps change would be less then a fucking gem on paper. But I'm never going to invest my damage into critical strike versus sustained guaranteed stats. Had enough 35% crit on abilties with 5% actual crit hits over a fight to give a fuck about that stat until it benefits us in some way.

Hell if you want to rank 1 you are better with static guaranteed dps stats anyhow with all the DPS variations coming from 25%-60% feather uptime LOL. Or chain procing holy TVs like you are hacking the game.

But most importantly
    Just get a 541. In the end it really doesn't matter and not every player clearing heroic raids is going to be lucky enough to have one. Hell I never got a sulfuras in 2-3 full months of Heroic rag <or normal before that> kills in all of firelands. THen 0 drops during the entire firehawk sales in the DS time.

If you get a Boris Cool you are set. If you get a 541 Frozen hells cool you are set. If you get a 541 Zerat no matter how shitty it is again you are still pretty well off. Just get a weapon.

In the event you have a 535 Zerat or something. I wouldn't hesitate to put in for the polearm 535 version above every single player unless you have a Blood dk who fucks you over. Just the rating swaps alone are enough to make a very noticeable dps boost.
    Last edited by anaxie; 2013-05-20 at 04:58 PM.