So for leveling, prot 2set for the retarded selfheal. Cd red trinket for more pewpew. Urin Jugg tank trinket for even more heals.
    Gonna be fun to chainpull ^^
    9thorder.com | Recruiting exceptional players!

I believe this affects ret.... it affects EVERYONE

GC had an interview with Scott Johnson and they revealed some pretty interesting stuff about lvling and other stuff (I believe custom skin was mentioned as a nice thing they want to add for new models)
    Anyway they also mentioned that we won't have flying from 90-100... ANd might not even have flying in draenor until patch 6.1, mostly because they want the world to feel dangerous and such things .

Also speaking of leveling Tom Chilton confirmed there will be no REALM FIRST lvl 100 achievements. It was for the virtual ticket close to the end of day 2, same interview that he revealed the release date for the movie. (not the curse fan question stuff or whatever it was a personal one between Metzens wife and Chilton and some other guy).
    wow
    much danger
    such grounding
    agonizing slow
    wow
    very unreachable
    much vanilla
    Last edited by anaxie; 2013-11-10 at 04:16 PM.

Deleted
    I don't care if we wont be flying there, I want to enjoy it slowpaced!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by WildGryn View Post
    I don't care if we wont be flying there, I want to enjoy it slowpaced!
    Quite. It might be argued that letting us have flying anywhere other than Outland was a bit of a mistake on balance. It makes the world (of warcraft) much smaller and removes some of the adventure. I had no problem with the journies to Onyxia's Lair, Dire Maul and AQ (from Alliance point of view) pre-TBC.

15+ Year Old Account
    Just upgrade my Charger model and slap me on the ass and I'll be good to go through the entire expansion with no flying mount!

I don't mind no flying mounts and don't mind being grounded. I think in certain areas being on the ground makes plenty more sense than in the air ( heavily wooded areas) and would like to see it be beneficial to choose one over the other.

With new character models though I want to see our Charger updated to modern day standard!
    -Retribution, the path of the protector or mender brought to it's natural conclusion; destroying evil before the weak need to be shielded from it, and before it can wound the innocent.
    Fix My DPS | Fix My Heals | Fix My Tanking |

WoW Level Scaling Feature

No flying?
    Much disappoint.
    Much sad.
    *sob*

Quote Originally Posted by Krekko View Post
    Just upgrade my Charger model and slap me on the ass and I'll be good to go through the entire expansion with no flying mount!

I don't mind no flying mounts and don't mind being grounded. I think in certain areas being on the ground makes plenty more sense than in the air ( heavily wooded areas) and would like to see it be beneficial to choose one over the other.

With new character models though I want to see our Charger updated to modern day standard!
    You know. They really should. Suggest it during beta

10+ Year Old Account
    Might as well update the argent charger too then!
    "You little hoochees!" - Daos, Lord of Terror

Quote Originally Posted by PraisetheSun View Post
    "NEENER-NEENER RETS ARE WIENERS."

10+ Year Old Account
    I just did a simulation with a 2/2 upgraded heroic weapon, and haste seems to be much stronger now. Last time I checked, all secondary stats had almost exactly the same value, and not much has changed in my gear since that. I remember that when I had a flex weapon, mastery was better than haste, and when I got a normal and later warforged weapon, haste became very slighly better again, but not by this much. Here are the scales I got:

6.27 Str
    5.71 Haste
    4.67 Mastery
    4.47 Crit

10+ Year Old Account
    It's cute the first time for experiencing a zone or expac even but... After the third of fifth alt that 'no flying' thing is going to get very dull. More tedious than thoughtful. Anyways, before I become at risk of becoming too off topic I will be sure to nudge them for a new charger model as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

10+ Year Old Account
    I dont mind no flying, gives a better feel to the leveling experience and actually going through the content, and I suppose i never mind too much about doing it on alts because at least with mop i could hardly bring myself to start them at all, so doing it over again was never really a problem xD

Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    You know. They really should. Suggest it during beta
    april one
    chardoge horse
    is holy glo
    many polygons
    wow

So uhm I play on Illidan and Mal Ganis and love my hordies, but i miss the hell out of spacegoat/human. With that being said anyone else thinking of making that switch back to ally with new racial changes? If so what server? I am looking for a well progressed ally server but seems like Sargeras is the only good one. When I say good I mean one that you can log onto at 2 in the morning and find other nite owls starting fresh pugs for 14/14 clears of SoO. Let me know if you guys know of any.

Deleted
    Geez, this thread turned into a Trade channel..

Since we heading to end game progression how else we going to keep it alive?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by will32 View Post
    So uhm I play on Illidan and Mal Ganis and love my hordies, but i miss the hell out of spacegoat/human. With that being said anyone else thinking of making that switch back to ally with new racial changes? If so what server? I am looking for a well progressed ally server but seems like Sargeras is the only good one. When I say good I mean one that you can log onto at 2 in the morning and find other nite owls starting fresh pugs for 14/14 clears of SoO. Let me know if you guys know of any.
    Sargeras definitely is a good place to go. Stormrage is a great server as well.

I played on Mal'Ganis for like a year and a half and it was a blast, I searched around for a server to replicate that feel and Sargeras did it almost perfectly for me. Same feel, just different points in the game.

With that, PLEASE keep this thread on topic, try to focus as much on this tier of content as possible. If WoD is being discussed make sure it's applicable in some way.
    -Retribution, the path of the protector or mender brought to it's natural conclusion; destroying evil before the weak need to be shielded from it, and before it can wound the innocent.
    Fix My DPS | Fix My Heals | Fix My Tanking |

WoW Level Scaling Feature

with hit and expertise gone they're making new racials for humans, dwarves and draenei as well as nerfing the fuck out of troll racial (bersherk)
    I play spacegoats because I find them the most interesting lorewise and they have cool looks + not too many play them. If they somehow get a kickass racial next expo as well then hallelujah!

I like ur mog Bear

Ty
    /10char
    btw do you not have a Thok trinket as well (thought I was the only one...) or are you just logged out with the crit one?
    Last edited by Huntingbear_grimbatol; 2013-11-12 at 03:47 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thoks trinket doesnt exist.

It only drops when Im not around =[

CURSE YOU NORMAL TF FEATHER. I cant even get a paragons one to drop. It makes me sad.