Deleted
    What so now rets are AHK? Omg.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    List will need changed 5.1 will be live while people are still progression on this tier. I expect 5.1 and the upgrade system before christmas.
    This obviously changes gearing becuase upgrading ilvl on hit items... which we love so much... is kinda useless. We might need to take an alternative item for an overall gain since 100% of hit budget will be useless on some items after many valor point upgrades. Odds are galleon ring / Garalon H neck may become BIS. Garalon neck will likely beat the heroic elite because of the hit budget being worthless.
    You do realize that u cant upgrade items you didnt buy with vp's right? That means bis list for hc raid items will remain same :]
    Last edited by mmoc9aeb8a5b38; 2012-11-06 at 10:30 AM.

I currently have Ghost Reaver's Breastplate and I was wondering if I should switch to Malevolent chest.
    The reason would because I may lose around 50 net strength (ghost reaver has a 120 str bonus compared to 120 pvp resilience of malevolent), but I could ignore Malevolent's gem bonus and go for 2x 320 Haste gems, getting around 700 more haste than a ghost reaver that has even been reforged to Haste and gemmed with 1x 160 haste/hit and 1x 320 haste (just like I have in my armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...aenas/advanced) and lose around 400 mastery in return. What do you all think?
    Last edited by Canas; 2012-11-06 at 11:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bestrafer View Post
    You do realize that u cant upgrade items you didnt buy with vp's right? That means bis list for hc raid items will remain same :]
    WAIT really? source?

I fail to believe this it would make VP useless to a huge part of the playerbase.
    Last edited by anaxie; 2012-11-06 at 05:00 PM.

If only VP items can be upgraded would an upgraded IBW be better than Lei Shins? (Pre 4 set that is)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pawelek View Post
    Sadly last few pages of posts have derailed from main topic.
    Agreed. Keep it on topic, last warning.
    Host of Talking Skritt, a GW2 podcast!

Gotta love them sourceless claims! :]

So I'm getting stat weights for my gear on simulationcraft that suggest I should not be gemming mainly haste. It's like 2.9 for strength vs 1.13 for haste. Should I change my gems to strength accordingly?

So.. Dancing Steel 2 Real PPM now.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reith View Post
    So I'm getting stat weights for my gear on simulationcraft that suggest I should not be gemming mainly haste. It's like 2.9 for strength vs 1.13 for haste. Should I change my gems to strength accordingly?
    With your Haste I would suggest Strength in Red sockets then simming that, Last night I did a lot of testing. Some running PvP gear with more haste and others with PvE gear with more strength. End result I came out with was the strength was slightly more overall DPS not enough to really matter but the value per haste went down drastically above 9K so I would assume @ 10K it's going to be the same.

I doubt there will be a point and time where we go pure strength again in all sockets again. But I wouldn't be surprised to see Strength in Red sockets again once our gear provides sufficient haste levels, but as always theory crafting will only get you so far. Feels like the 8-10K haste range is where we are likely to see quite often.
    Last edited by Requital; 2012-11-07 at 07:24 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Can you imagine if someone insulted you in a thread, you reported it, and I told you "sorry, wrong thread to be butthurt"?

Deleted
    I currently have Legguards of the Unscathed equipped but Sha dropped the tier legs for me. I'm wondering is it worth to change go for the Tier legs yet.

I would lose 811 haste and gain 77 strength, 259 mastery and 675 expertise. I'm currently exactly 7,50 hit cap and 7,85 expertise. Much of my secondary stats are reforged to hit since I lack it in my gear and would not be able to reforge to haste much even with the added expertise.

Should I wait until I get another piece of tier before the change or go with the Tier legs even now?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Weltmacht View Post
    I currently have Legguards of the Unscathed equipped but Sha dropped the tier legs for me. I'm wondering is it worth to change go for the Tier legs yet.

I would lose 811 haste and gain 77 strength, 259 mastery and 675 expertise. I'm currently exactly 7,50 hit cap and 7,85 expertise. Much of my secondary stats are reforged to hit since I lack it in my gear and would not be able to reforge to haste much even with the added expertise.

Should I wait until I get another piece of tier before the change or go with the Tier legs even now?
    If 2PC Yes if it's just 1 piece then no wait until you get the gloves or chest and then swap.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Can you imagine if someone insulted you in a thread, you reported it, and I told you "sorry, wrong thread to be butthurt"?

Quote Originally Posted by Reith View Post
    Definitely try a sim using strength gems. Also, consider that you have only 13.5k strength but 9900 haste, you've stacked haste really far, so strength will be relatively stronger. Getting a 489 Starshatter boosts haste significantly as well. My gear with 489 starshatter is 14388 strength but only 7k haste, and haste is better than 1/2 of strength.

Deleted
    Yeah it's 1pc as of now, thanks for the help mate. Appreciate it.

I did some re-gemming - strength in reds and all my non-colored sockets - and it's at a more reasonable 2.8 vs 1.33 now. Hopefully I can get the 489 Starshatter this week and see what that changes.

Deleted
    Is this really true? Maybe someone on US forums could ask seeing we barely get blues on EU.

Deleted
    I'm not sure whether or not to gem full haste at this point, can someone check out my armory and give some advice?
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...oxeneta/simple

There's also one thing I'm curious about. I was in normal MV the first time yesterday, it went pretty well. Topped dmg meter every fight by a pretty large margin, but on the first boss, should I use DS, or TV. Not knowing much of the fight I used DS since I figured that the bosses shared health, I also used Light's hammer for that fight.
    Last edited by mmoc91a8dbad84; 2012-11-09 at 03:31 PM.

Hey ppl,i am in dilema which cloak too use from this two : raid finder version of Hisek's Chrysanthemum Cape or normal version of Cloak of Peacock Feathers ?curios bec i am not so sure if getting more haste is worth losing 30+str....

Quote Originally Posted by Proxeneta View Post
    I'm not sure whether or not to gem full haste at this point, can someone check out my armory and give some advice?
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...oxeneta/simple
    Keep gemming strength mainly.

This may seem like a stupid question....lol But life is full of dumb question's. I don't have my 2p just yet, But should get it soon.... However has anyone sim the results, does DS still pull ahead on 2 targets or should we wait till 3+ seeing that the dmg increase for TV at 2 targets should we wait for 3 or more to start to use DS?