Quote Originally Posted by Saferis View Post
    Has anyone found a proper description of this new SoJ effect? The mmo blue post is mistyped and it has no percentages in it. I'm assuming it will be cleaned up soon maybe.
    20% per stack, stacks up to 5 times. Thats how i understood it atleast.
    "Remembrance of things past is not necessarily the remembrance of things as they were."
    Juseeh
    T11 WR: 115, T12 WR: 45, T14 WR:44, T15 WR:37, T16: WR:28

No numbers were given. 5 stacks were mentioned but no numbers of how much an increase it will be.

Paladin
    Here is the current PTR Seal of Justice: Fills you with Holy Light, causing melee attacks (and Judgment) to apply Justice to your target. Justice: The attacking Paladin's next Templar's Verdict striking this target will also deal 25% weapon damage as Holy per application of Justice. Stacks up to 5 times. Lasts 15 sec. Undispellable. Using the TV consumes the stack. The Justice proc itself is not affected by mastery, nor is the mastery proc from TV counted for purposes of how hard Justice hits.

Doesn't actually make the TV bigger by my understanding, but instead is kind of like our mastery?

Quote Originally Posted by metasaigneur View Post
    No numbers were given. 5 stacks were mentioned but no numbers of how much an increase it will be.
    Fills you with Holy Light, causing melee attacks (and Judgment) to apply Justice to your target. Justice: The attacking Paladin's next Templar's Verdict striking this target will also deal 25% weapon damage as Holy per application of Justice. Stacks up to 5 times. Lasts 15 sec.

Front page.
    "Man knows- he knows that nothing will begin unless he speaks. And nothing will change, unless he knows."

High Overlord
    Quote Originally Posted by Runewrath View Post
    Paladin
    Here is the current PTR Seal of Justice: Fills you with Holy Light, causing melee attacks (and Judgment) to apply Justice to your target. Justice: The attacking Paladin's next Templar's Verdict striking this target will also deal 25% weapon damage as Holy per application of Justice. Stacks up to 5 times. Lasts 15 sec. Undispellable. Using the TV consumes the stack. The Justice proc itself is not affected by mastery, nor is the mastery proc from TV counted for purposes of how hard Justice hits.

Doesn't actually make the TV bigger by my understanding, but instead is kind of like our mastery?
    Thanks for the info. And yes, I'd assume its an extra block of damage thrown out. My question is, on what fights would we use SoT, and by comparison, this?

"Remembrance of things past is not necessarily the remembrance of things as they were."
    Juseeh

http://ptr.wowdb.com/items/94519-pri...lisman-of-rage

That one, this one, and the exp rep trinket are the 3.
    There are 4 str trinkets.
    Juseeh

Fellow rets the BIS list will be made soon we have

Band of the Scaled Tyrant

Is but a taste to come.

---------- Post added 2013-02-09 at 02:57 AM ----------

http://ptr.wowdb.com/items/94519-pri...lisman-of-rage

That one, this one, and the exp rep trinket are the 3.
    Uhhhh.... yeah thats definetly BIS. Wow

Clearly everything but the stacking Crit trinket is viable. Crit is clearly warrior made <since it relies on crits to proc even>

Holy shit this is alot of items.. 3-4 per slot. This could take awhile...

Dear god FOUR EQUALLY VIABLE ENDGAME 2hs? and one is off the 3rd boss and not last? Dear lord I thought I'd never see the day a the best 2h was from starting bosses.

...... STRENGTH POLEARM!!!
    Bo-Ris, Horror in the Night

Oh polearm animations how i love thee.....

This also means a thunderforged heroic 2hander MAY NOT be out of reach of us friends. I mean. so many drops and charm opportunities....

EDIT: I'm going to make things simple and get every item listed out first and valor items listed aswell. This may take a half a week or so.
    Last edited by anaxie; 2013-02-09 at 03:22 AM.

They better be buffing Ret because 2 of the 4 trinkets (with that being 2 out of 3 of the potentially-heroic ilvl) are crit/strength trinkets. The third is a haste/strength trinket that apparently takes time to ramp up, so need more details on that one but looks pretty good except that your cooldowns could be done by the time it activates, who knows. The expertise trinket - Brutal Talisman - is probably the most worthwhile upgrade early on for every Ret because it obviously kicks the pants off any trinket in T14.

Talking about weapons, Zerat itemization is god-awful: crit/hit and a blue socket. Not a single PVE two-handed mace on the PTR yet, as per usual. Another crit/mastery axe. Greatsword of Frozen Hells isn't bad but all two-handed weapons just HAVE to have crit on them apparently. Seems to be Blizzard's two-handed theme of the expansion.

EDIT: Did not see there was a strength polearm.. not bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Reith View Post
    They better be buffing Ret because 2 of the 4 trinkets (with that being 2 out of 3 of the potentially-heroic ilvl) are crit/strength trinkets. The third is a haste/strength trinket that apparently takes time to ramp up, so need more details on that one but looks pretty good except that your cooldowns could be done by the time it activates, who knows. The expertise trinket - Brutal Talisman - is probably the most worthwhile upgrade early on for every Ret because it obviously kicks the pants off any trinket in T14.

Talking about weapons, Zerat itemization is god-awful: crit/hit and a blue socket. Not a single PVE two-handed mace on the PTR yet, as per usual. Another crit/mastery axe. Greatsword of Frozen Hells isn't bad but all two-handed weapons just HAVE to have crit on them apparently. Seems to be Blizzard's two-handed theme of the expansion.

EDIT: Did not see there was a strength polearm.. not bad.
    Feather of Ji-kun has 1600 hit on it though. Keep in mid tier has high hit too and draenei's should feel that pain badly.

---------- Post added 2013-02-09 at 03:26 AM ----------

I THINK RA-DEN IS DEFAULT H: TF gear notice Carapace of the Core

HEAD:
    Lightning Emperor's Helmet
    Doomed Crown of Lei-Shen
    Crown of the Golden Golem
    NECK:
    Amulet of the Primal Turtle
    Necklace of the Terra-Cotta Vanquisher
    Talisman of Angry Spirits
    SHOULDER:
    Lightning Emperor's Pauldrons
    Reconstructed Furious Shoulderplates
    Shoulderguards of Centripetal Destruction
    BACK:
    Yellow Dawn Lightningcloak
    Horn-Rimmed Doomcloak
    Hydra-Scale Bloodcloak
    CHEST:
    Lightning Emperor's Battleplate
    Carapace of the Core
    Chestplate of Violent Detonation
    Talonrender Chestplate
    BRACER:
    Bracers of Constant Implosion
    Caustic Spike Bracers
    Frozen Warlord's Bracers
    HANDS:
    Lightning Emperor's Gauntlets
    Pathogenic Gauntlets
    Rein-Binder's Fists
    BELT:
    Flare-Forged Greatbelt
    Abandoned Zandalari Goreplate
    Cloudbreaker Greatbelt
    LEGS:
    Lightning Emperor's Legplates
    Legplates of Lightning Blood
    Legplates of the Dark Parasite
    Legplates of the Lightning Throne
    FEET:
    Sabatons of the Superior Being
    Columnbreaker Stompers
    Locksmasher Greaves
    Tidal Force Treads
    RINGS:
    Ra-den's Ruinous Ring
    Band of the Scaled Tyrant
    Spinescale Seal
    TRINKETS:
    Fabled Feather of Ji-Kun
    Primordius' Talisman of Rage
    Spark of Zandalar
    Gaze of the Twins
    Brutal Talisman of the Shado-Pan Assault
    WEAPONS:
    Uroe, Harbinger of Terror
    Greatsword of Frozen Hells
    Zerat, Malakk's Soulburning Greatsword
    Bo-Ris, Horror in the Night

I think we have never needed a BiS list more then now... lol
    Last edited by anaxie; 2013-02-09 at 03:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    Feather of Ji-kun has 1600 hit on it though. Keep in mid tier has high hit too and draenei's should feel that pain badly.
    Oh yeah there is that trinket, too. Why it has to be hit, I guess it's to parallel the expertise trinket you can buy? Meh. I'm not liking the itemization of tier. Too much hit when off-pieces have tons of it, especially if you're lucky (unlucky?) enough to get Zerat heroic thunderforged.. oh my god.

Quote Originally Posted by Reith View Post
    Oh yeah there is that trinket, too. Why it has to be hit, I guess it's to parallel the expertise trinket you can buy? Meh. I'm not liking the itemization of tier. Too much hit when off-pieces have tons of it, especially if you're lucky (unlucky?) enough to get Zerat heroic thunderforged.. oh my god.
    atleast the hit isn't wasted itemization on duel wield classes. 2handed on other hand =/

---------- Post added 2013-02-09 at 03:58 AM ----------

items posted here and in the OP. try to direct traffic of the hundreds of threads about to be made here Reith.

I'm out for now. exhausting work ahead of me.

---------- Post added 2013-02-09 at 04:29 AM ----------

Let's make this interesting.

First please post if i missed Heroic armor pieace.

second make your own BiS list and post it here we need experimenting the next few days.

Do not consider TF OR ra-den loot in the list. race must be neutral
    Last edited by anaxie; 2013-02-09 at 05:06 AM.

http://ptr.wowhead.com/profile=35167986

Logic for relevant pieces as follows (if I don't mention it, it's a no-brainer):
    Helmet: This off-piece is the lowest hit out of all tier combinations.
    Neck: Red socket.
    Cloak: Better than exp/crit if you can keep from going too much over hit cap.
    Wrist: Only heroic wrist with guaranteed stats. Random enchant haste/mastery would probably be at least the same though.
    Boots: Socket and no hit.
    Trinkets: Primordius and Spark are probably the best combo because that stacking trinket that procs on crits to get more crit is ugh.

From what I'm looking at, in 535 gear, Crown of the Golden Golem pretty much has to be the off-piece of choice. Hit is kind-of tight if you're matching the two blue sockets (+120 str and +180 str bonuses) with Horn-Rimmed Doomcloak but reforging out of hit on everything except the hit/haste ring is 31 above hit cap.
    Last edited by Reith; 2013-02-09 at 08:22 AM.

Spark of Zandelar looks awesome. Whats up with the Feathers trink? do you end up with 15k str on the proc after 20 secs or am I reading it wrong? :S

Scarab Lord Huntingbear_grimbatol's Avatar
    Very curious to see which wep will be best. Hit exp mess has to be solved first i guess, going to be a massive regorge mess with 3 item tiers to collect.
    9thorder.com | 14/14 Heroic 25-man | West 114 | Recruiting for Warlords of Draenor!

Follow our raids on Twitch!Bear - Retribution PoV

High Overlord
    I tried the new SoJ on the PTR for a 4-ish minute fight on a H dummy, compared to a equal length test on a H dummy again with SoT. On skada after the SoJ fight, I couldn't find the separate damage of the seal itself. So I'm wondering if on Skada for example, is it melded into the TV damage?

As for the damage, only self-buffed with kings and with a flask, SoT did 8k more. Odds are i messed up a ton, as I was half awake at the time.

Probably a stupid question but how "viable" is it to use the BiS list at normal instead of heroic? Will the difference in hit and exp throw it way off?

Trinkets: Primordius and Spark are probably the best combo because that stacking trinket that procs on crits to get more crit is ugh.
    I feel like primordiu's rage has a huge chance to fall off with only chance on hit and 10 seconds. Ji-kun feeathers is 20 sec proc if the icd is only 45 seconds it will win. Imagine Poping ES with it stacked up to 15k strength + guardian with it. Yes.. immense.

Also LOL PVP. this trinket will hands down break pvp and create one shot scenarios.

---------- Post added 2013-02-09 at 05:30 PM ----------

May be better off using primordius and zandalar.

Primordius has 35% proc chance and if it hits off seals 5 stack should happen within 10 seconds. A passive crit and passive haste trinket WOULD open up far better gearing optionis then being locked into 1600 hit trinket. Even forged it's still almost half your hitcap. Limiting tons of choices including viable gemming, Better itemizated loot, Thunderforged.

Again tho this is also based on "does Ji-kun have low icd" You can only imagine our burst with wings hammer,TV,CS spam during that time. A Holy tv crit may be in the 600k range. Especially with the 30k top end thunderforged heroic weapons we are gonna have. With HoWs heavy 161% SP coif these trinkets will make HoW hit on par with our holy tvs.
    Last edited by anaxie; 2013-02-09 at 05:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    May be better off using primordius and zandalar.

Primordius has 35% proc chance and if it hits off seals 5 stack should happen within 10 seconds. A passive crit and passive haste trinket WOULD open up far better gearing optionis then being locked into 1600 hit trinket. Even forged it's still almost half your hitcap. Limiting tons of choices including viable gemming, Better itemizated loot, Thunderforged.

Again tho this is also based on "does Ji-kun have low icd" You can only imagine our burst with wings hammer,TV,CS spam during that time. A Holy tv crit may be in the 600k range. Especially with the 30k top end thunderforged heroic weapons we are gonna have. With HoWs heavy 161% SP coif these trinkets will make HoW hit on par with our holy tvs.
    Need more info on the ICD trinkets and Spark for sure. The ra-den cloak and ring should be better all-around for absolute BiS and gives more flexibility in gearing not having to use the hit/crit ring.