I just grabbed the heroic Primordius trinket.
    Im using Lei Shen's Final Orders and Feather atm.
    Is it worth replacing Orders with Primordius trinket?

Bo-Ris being BiS + Cloak + upgrades our stats should look something like..... 50% mastery 40-41% haste 14-15% crit. 541 Consort boots BiS because the Expertise would overcap us on ra-den shoes and the other stat is crit which blows.

Every single item would have MASTERY and HASTE on them in some form. Seems like a win situation to me anyone see it differently?

Also Post 5.3 in maxed out BiS we are looking at between 55-56k Weapon damage outside of a raid setting.
    It's plain to see what Templar mastery hits are going to look like with 50% mastery and 56k weapon damage.

For some perspective I'm only at 40% mastery currently thanks to Shitty hit sword and no VP upgrades enables and only 42.5k Weapon damage with a 535.

However 2/2ing the weapon and the patch alone will put me at 52k weapon damage and change. I don't know how competitive most of you are on single target fights in your raid but this is going to make me retarded op.

with 5.3 buffs a 541 vs 535 is around 2,200 weapon damage I could get the exact number again but that is close enough to understand what you're missing
    Last edited by anaxie; 2013-05-03 at 06:22 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    Bo-Ris being BiS + Cloak + upgrades our stats should look something like..... 50% mastery 40-41% haste 14-15% crit. 541 Consort boots BiS because the Expertise would overcap us on ra-den shoes and the other stat is crit which blows.

Every single item would have MASTERY and HASTE on them in some form. Seems like a win situation to me anyone see it differently?

Also Post 5.3 in maxed out BiS we are looking at between 55-56k Weapon damage outside of a raid setting.
    It's plain to see what Templar mastery hits are going to look like with 50% mastery and 56k weapon damage.

For some perspective I'm only at 40% mastery currently thanks to Shitty hit sword and no VP upgrades enables and only 42.5k Weapon damage with a 535.

However 2/2ing the weapon and the patch alone will put me at 52k weapon damage and change. I don't know how competitive most of you are on single target fights in your raid but this is going to make me retarded op.

with 5.3 buffs a 541 vs 535 is around 2,200 weapon damage I could get the exact number again but that is close enough to understand what you're missing
    are you saying that in 5.3, paladins are going to be like pre ragefix warriors in that they are mediocre at low to medium gear levels but scale crazy at heroic and higher?

Deleted
    Hope I don't break a discussion here but I would like to know if there is any trinkets in ToT there will put crit higher than mastery i have just gotten my hands on a Gaze of the Twins, thunderforged and since it procs only of crit. So i was wondering if a trinket like that one would put crit over mastery?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ashll View Post
    Hope I don't break a discussion here but I would like to know if there is any trinkets in ToT there will put crit higher than mastery i have just gotten my hands on a Gaze of the Twins, thunderforged and since it procs only of crit. So i was wondering if a trinket like that one would put crit over mastery?
    crit is already slightly simming above mastery. the reason we stack mastery after haste is because it's more reliable than crit because of less RNG. the difference is minor anyway, and mastery scales far better with haste.

Quote Originally Posted by ashll View Post
    No it sucks feather is miles better and spark is farily predictable. Until we get a REASON to crit there is no reason to ever stack it.

I picked up the crit trinket (stacks str on crit or whatever), if the buff duration on the stacking buff was 15 seconds rather than 10 it would be better, stood 1hr on dummy and never got it maxxed, rarely I got it to 3 stacks. I think I got it to 4 stacks once or twice but it's so clunky and almost impossible to use with your cds... That said the trinket isn't for us, it's for the warriors... you know, the special melee.

*edit*
    I'm not using the trinket, I picked it up so it wouldn't get disenchanted and I was curious to see how it worked out in a combat situation and not just depending on estimates.
    9thorder.com | Recruiting exceptional players!

Wanna get my hands onto a HTF Spark. Shits gona be almost a 10k proc once you upgrade it. Nom nom nom nom nom

Deleted
    okay great good thing i got first on the next feather and spark in my guild. thanks for the help

Deleted
    Wanna get my hands onto a HTF Spark. Shits gona be almost a 10k proc once you upgrade it. Nom nom nom nom nom
    I read that the RPPM procrate is reduced for 522 and 502 trinkets. is it increased if the trinket is 535 or 541?

No it's increased by an internal formula multiplied by you're real haste. some like rune increase with Ilvl.

Quote Originally Posted by Scrooge McDuck View Post
    crit is already slightly simming above mastery. the reason we stack mastery after haste is because it's more reliable than crit because of less RNG. the difference is minor anyway, and mastery scales far better with haste.
    Not exactly. mastery scales better with percent damage increases and it's better for AOE. That's why you go mastery and not crit. Crit isn't terrible for us like haste was for warriors in 5.0 and 5.1, but it's still meh.

At what point does Mastery overtake Haste? I'm at like 35% Haste unbuffed now and have the 4-pc. I have about 31.5% Mastery currently.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntingbear_grimbatol View Post
    I picked up the crit trinket (stacks str on crit or whatever), if the buff duration on the stacking buff was 15 seconds rather than 10 it would be better, stood 1hr on dummy and never got it maxxed, rarely I got it to 3 stacks. I think I got it to 4 stacks once or twice but it's so clunky and almost impossible to use with your cds... That said the trinket isn't for us, it's for the warriors... you know, the special melee.

*edit*
    I'm not using the trinket, I picked it up so it wouldn't get disenchanted and I was curious to see how it worked out in a combat situation and not just depending on estimates.
    With 14k haste I'm keeping 5 stacks sometimes for half a minute in raid ( Well slightly exaggerated, but during bloodlust/heroism I've seen it remain at 5 stacks for the whole duration ) . Then again feather is way better , but imo Primordius is better than the VP trinket.

P.S. Sorry anaxie , beat you to the trinket . Also , 20 ranks behind you on Ji-Kun :P. Once I convince my raid leaders to let me off Mumble for bosses on farm I might actually have the latency to do decent damage. ( 30+ people on mumble destroys my wireless causing in-game latency spikes )

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tanyn View Post
    At what point does Mastery overtake Haste? I'm at like 35% Haste unbuffed now and have the 4-pc. I have about 31.5% Mastery currently.
    it's hard to say for certain. it depends on your trinkets and stat distribution, and on what weapon you're using. it's also not something that can be poured into numbers, because the sim doesn't account for fight mechanics and has trouble modeling some trinkets correctly. I'd say it's probably when you're for 50/50 in normal/heroic gear with a heroic weapon, preferably bo-ris.

Mastery is unlikely to overtake haste but it is gonig to pass strength. Meta and RPPM formula makes sure haste is #1 for a long time.
    Last edited by anaxie; 2013-05-03 at 09:16 PM.

Deleted
    Mastery is unlikely to overtake haste but it is gonig to pass strength. Meta and RPPM formula makes sure haste is #1 for a long time.
    But there is no incidence without haste / mastery gems !?

Deleted
    the incidence is : if you have a 535 item with native mastery/haste, it's ognna be better than a 541with any other stats than haste/mastery, unlike it was before.

Quote Originally Posted by metasaigneur View Post
    the incidence is : if you have a 535 item with native mastery/haste, it's ognna be better than a 541with any other stats than haste/mastery, unlike it was before.
    wat Ilvl still wins so long as it's not an entire bulk of wasted hit.

15+ Year Old Account
    No Avatar talk lets keep this on topic of awesome gear, BiS, Theorycrafting, and debates and semantics related to such. Maybe even a bit of how weapons seem to be non existent but lets not talk about that.

Seriously though, on topic only please.

Edit: As there seems to be some confusion, this comment was made in a no longer applicable context.

Take it as a friendly reminder instead.
    Last edited by Krekko; 2013-05-04 at 08:20 PM. Reason: Deleted comments make me look crazy.
    -Retribution, the path of the protector or mender brought to it's natural conclusion; destroying evil before the weak need to be shielded from it, and before it can wound the innocent.
    Fix My DPS | Fix My Heals | Fix My Tanking |

WoW Level Scaling Feature