Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    Mastery is unlikely to overtake haste but it is gonig to pass strength. Meta and RPPM formula makes sure haste is #1 for a long time.
    my armory

sim: Str Agi AP Exp Hit Crit Haste Mastery Wdps Wspeed
    Scale Factors 3.83 0.13 1.71 3.51 4.64 1.86 1.90 2.04 7.23 696.23

either im doing something wrong, or mastery is suddenly higher than haste, now to figure out the balance (weird suspicion that it will change after i reforge to mastery).
    Last edited by Zipas; 2013-05-04 at 11:07 PM.
    Frost mages have been given one additional snare effect, so that they will be brought up to the level of other classes (combined).

Deleted
    I have a Ret Paladin as my primary alt character and I need some clarification on this. (http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ksost/advanced)

In Elitistjerk's paladin guide Exemplar states the following;

"During AW with SW the recommended priority effectively becomes: HoW, Exo*, HoW, TV/Inq, repeat.
    * - Often Exo will not be available, based on CD - when unavailable replace with Judgement."

What makes Judgement superior to Crusader Strike? I noticed that Crusader Strike does more direct damage than Judgement but is Judgement superior because it forces a tick of Censure or something? Is it only better than Crusader Strike during Avenging Wrath(with SW) or is it better than Crusader Strike overall?

Source: http://elitistjerks.com/f76/t130889-...mogugai_panda/ (in the "Cooldowns" section, below Avenging Wrath)

Quote Originally Posted by Distinkt View Post
    I have a Ret Paladin as my primary alt character and I need some clarification on this. (http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ksost/advanced)

In Elitistjerk's paladin guide Exemplar states the following;

"During AW with SW the recommended priority effectively becomes: HoW, Exo*, HoW, TV/Inq, repeat.
    * - Often Exo will not be available, based on CD - when unavailable replace with Judgement."

What makes Judgement superior to Crusader Strike? I noticed that Crusader Strike does more direct damage than Judgement but is Judgement superior because it forces a tick of Censure or something? Is it only better than Crusader Strike during Avenging Wrath(with SW) or is it better than Crusader Strike overall?

Source: http://elitistjerks.com/f76/t130889-...mogugai_panda/ (in the "Cooldowns" section, below Avenging Wrath)
    it is wrong, simple as that, especially with our 4pc. don't bible-hump failjerks.

Deleted
    it has nothing to do with failjerks.... the informations were right months ago and when you read through the posts you get the right informations at the end....... failbobs :P

It's wrong. Even before t15 bonus crusader strike hits harder because it procs mastery. Judgment doesn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Revvo View Post
    It's wrong. Even before t15 bonus crusader strike hits harder because it procs mastery. Judgment doesn't.
    depends on your weapon......................................

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Reith View Post
    and on your mastery rating with the buff.

Quote Originally Posted by Reith View Post
    For almost everyone, CS is going to hit harder.

Deleted
    Looking at a heroic Durumu log:

Average Judgment: 61142

Average Crusader Strike: 40558 + 21901 HoL = 62459

I have 529 ilvl, 8128 mastery (with might) and a 535 weapon. Judging by that ''almost everyone'' is abit of an overestimate.

Did I miss anything?

Can you link that log? Are you using your average HoL? Or going into the expression editor and actually looking at it.

Can you link that log? Are you using your average HoL? Or going into the expression editor and actually looking at it.
    If he used average HoL it would be even more in favor of judge as long as he's not using Hotr.

Quote Originally Posted by Runewrath View Post
    If he used average HoL it would be even more in favor of judge as long as he's not using Hotr.
    If he used average HoL it would include TVs and HoW, which would skew the data....tremendously.

If he used average HoL it would include TVs and HoW, which would skew the data....tremendously.
    Yes, making cs look stronger than it is... Therefore if it's barely better with TV's and HoW included its not going to be by itself.

Yeah, you're right. Heh, I'm tired. From looking at my personal logs, CS + HoL hits harder, but I have a lot of mastery and a high topend.

Deleted
    http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/r...=11730&e=12210

I did not go by average HoL. I took the average CS hit (non-crit) and did the HoL calculations myself, this does of course open the possibility that my calculations were off(?).

40558*0.40 = 16223, 0.40 being my % mastery in this case.
    16223*0.35 = 5678, 0.35 being Inquisition and 5% magic damage debuff.
    5678 + 16223 = 21901, final HoL damage value.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zardox View Post
    http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/r...=11730&e=12210

I did not go by average HoL. I took the average CS hit (non-crit) and did the HoL calculations myself, this does of course open the possibility that my calculations were off(?).

40558*0.40 = 16223, 0.40 being my % mastery in this case.
    16223*0.35 = 5678, 0.35 being Inquisition and 5% magic damage debuff.
    5678 + 16223 = 21901, final HoL damage value.
    inquisition and magic damage debuff work multiplicative, not additive. so it's actually more like *1.365 than *1.35.

edit: also, Anaxie did the math on judgement versus CS about 10 or so pages back. I thought the conclusion was that judgement was slightly more damage, but you preferenced CS outside cooldowns because of cooldown clashes. however, with the 40% chance of truck's verdict on CS, CS should be preferenced over judgement with T15.
    Last edited by mmocb0245d6bcb; 2013-05-06 at 01:08 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrooge McDuck View Post
    inquisition and magic damage debuff work multiplicative, not additive. so it's actually more like *1.365 than *1.35.
    Did not know.

Deleted
    Just got Heroic 535 Featherzz and whilst Ret is my 2nd spec (and I can't wait to try it out)
    I was wondering what you think of it as a tanking trinket, considering it's hit (forged to haste) and Str. Procc?
    Compared to how crappy other "real" tank trinkets are this tier, I would pretty much use it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lychnuchus View Post
    Just got Heroic 535 Featherzz and whilst Ret is my 2nd spec (and I can't wait to try it out)
    I was wondering what you think of it as a tanking trinket, considering it's hit (forged to haste) and Str. Procc?
    Compared to how crappy other "real" tank trinkets are this tier, I would pretty much use it.
    the problem with using an RPPM trinket for tanking is that it's unreliable. it could proc right as you get a decapitate on lei shen, or right when you're otherwise not able to tank. and feather is even worse in that respect in that it needs to stack to give most of its benefit, so you need it to proc around 10-15 seconds before you need it. and on top of that, it's a STR proc, which means an additional layer of RNG because it's basically an RNG stat. the minor survival bonus it gives through the extra AP (SS, ES) is negligible.

as a tank, you want either reliable survival or on-demand survival. fortitude of the zandalar is basically a mini last stand. soul barrier gives a huge passive HP buff but has a meh use. rising winds is an extra boost during emergencies when you really need it. i'd go with one or 2 of those.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrooge McDuck View Post
    the problem with using an RPPM trinket for tanking is that it's unreliable. it could proc right as you get a decapitate on lei shen, or right when you're otherwise not able to tank. and feather is even worse in that respect in that it needs to stack to give most of its benefit, so you need it to proc around 10-15 seconds before you need it. and on top of that, it's a STR proc, which means an additional layer of RNG because it's basically an RNG stat. the minor survival bonus it gives through the extra AP (SS, ES) is negligible.

as a tank, you want either reliable survival or on-demand survival. fortitude of the zandalar is basically a mini last stand. soul barrier gives a huge passive HP buff but has a meh use. rising winds is an extra boost during emergencies when you really need it. i'd go with one or 2 of those.
    Yeah I'd go for it mostly because it gives me the Hit (or Haste) I need in a constant, reliable way, and cuz tank dps does matter more than ever now.
    And, as you stated, the hitpoints lei shen trinket has a terribly bad on-use, and I don't like either of the others for bad stats.
    Can't really find any hints on that topic in the net, so, yeah.
    Best leave it be and return to topic.