Bitch how dare you bail on us? <HOW DARE YOU!>

I don't believe it though, *lalalalalala* (covers eyes and ears).
    You can't leave! *sob*
    9thorder.com | Recruiting exceptional players!

Quote Originally Posted by cremor View Post
    Both SimulationCraft and Exemplar's spreadsheet agree that it is a DPS increase, even with 2 piece T15. Can both be wrong?
    For reference, here is Exemplar's explanation on the topic: http://elitistjerks.com/f76/t130889-...0/#post2315105

As can be read in the few post following it, this only applies to single target since our AoE rotation has far more holy damage.
    Wanted to hear more thoughts about this as revvo was only one who said anything about it. Logic seems okay to me, you dont waste exo buff, aow procs are hardly wasted atleast on napkin, cs hits harder and gives buff to tv and hp generation is higher that exo > judge > cs, hence more tvs. More thoughts about this? Its still 1% dmg increase or something, but would think it would increase ofc 5.4

15+ Year Old Account
    Really sorry to see you leave anaxie if you do decide to. Thanks for all the hard work over the past and hope everything turns out good if you do decide to go. I will state i thoroughly enjoyed our duels in shrine when u guys finally went horde.

10+ Year Old Account
    I`ve been coming to this thread regularly just for the passionate discussion. Without your presence Anaxie, I`m afraid there wont be enough "spunk" to light the fire and people will rather theorycraft for themselves rather than sharing.

Quote Originally Posted by konne View Post
    Wanted to hear more thoughts about this as revvo was only one who said anything about it. Logic seems okay to me, you dont waste exo buff, aow procs are hardly wasted atleast on napkin, cs hits harder and gives buff to tv and hp generation is higher that exo > judge > cs, hence more tvs. More thoughts about this? Its still 1% dmg increase or something, but would think it would increase ofc 5.4
    The reasoning of prioritizing cs over exo is quite simple. CS generates way more holy power and hits quite harder. Thats about it. Notice that prioritizing it over exo doesn't mean your not going to exo ever, it's a very minor difference in the rotation so the exo debuff will still have almost the same uptime, if not the same. At the start of MoP we used exo over anything else because of it's high base damage even though cs would generate more holy power, but after the SoL buffs and increase in our weapon damage exo is weak compared to our other hp generators.

CS becomes better whit higher wpn damage, and more mastery as well.

Anaxie is quitting? Does this mean the position of "king of ret" is freeing up? Heh

"We think the cooldown lineup at the start of PvE encounters has gotten out of hand, and it’s having some rather negative effects on gameplay. Particularly with the number of RPPM procs most raiders have these days, the pull has just become way too important. It’s affecting gearing, it’s punishing classes that can’t capitalize on it as well as others, and it’s not how we’d like raiding to work.

To that end, we’re going to make another change to how RPPM mechanics work on the pull. Starting a raid encounter will set every RPPM proc’s “time since last proc” to 90 seconds. That means the more frequent procs will still be more or less guaranteed to go off, but the rarer (and more powerful) procs will just have a high chance. This should hopefully chill things out a little bit, without changing how you play too dramatically. "
    http://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/2...ppm-mechanics/

Cause fuck burst classes, right?

I have a quick question for you guys. I am using Thunderforged http://www.wowhead.com/item=96179
    and Heroic http://www.wowhead.com/item=96395 just dropped.
    Which do you think? I'm leaning towards the Thunderforged leggs for the extra socket.

Deleted
    You gain 192haste and lose 140 STR if you keep 536 legs instead of using 543 horridon legs. I'd wager 543 legs are better if you can use the hit from the green gem.

Quote Originally Posted by Jerion View Post
    Good thing we are looking at DP next patch so it should affect us even less and hurt classes who rely on it even more <locks, enh shamans, mages>

Quote Originally Posted by metasaigneur View Post
    You gain 192haste and lose 140 STR if you keep 536 legs instead of using 543 horridon legs. I'd wager 543 legs are better if you can use the hit from the green gem.
    Nah, I'm already 1.5% over hit cap as it is.

Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    Good thing we are looking at DP next patch so it should affect us even less and hurt classes who rely on it even more <locks, enh shamans, mages>
    Speaking of this, how is it currently interacting with the new 4p on the PTR? Haven't had a moment to pop on there and check it out myself.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Colmadero View Post
    Not to mention all the perks of being an engineer! Parachute, boots, etc
    Yeah, I definitely like the perks of engineer more than anything else. Except when my belt backfires. That's never fun.

I just wish they'd have more perks to being a Blacksmith!
    -Retribution, the path of the protector or mender brought to it's natural conclusion; destroying evil before the weak need to be shielded from it, and before it can wound the innocent.
    Fix My DPS | Fix My Heals | Fix My Tanking |

WoW Level Scaling Feature

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanderhuge View Post
    Speaking of this, how is it currently interacting with the new 4p on the PTR? Haven't had a moment to pop on there and check it out myself.
    4P triggered DS can proc both itself and DP;
    DP triggered finishers can proc both DP and 4P.

it will be fun to be a RNGadin again, but the rotation will be john effing madden again, I fear.

I tried hitting the dummies for awhile with the new 4p and DP

It's fun when you get those massive chain procs of normal tv>dp>4p proc>4p proc>dp>4p proc you feel like a god. But I also had like almost a full minute of 0 DP and 4p procs.

Opener feels weird not having SW, since I haven't used DP this whole xpac, im not sure if its better to use DP second you get it, or use it if when all generators are on CD

The first phase of the Garrosh Hellscream encounter with all the adds was an excellent use of DP and T16 4p. It was extremely satisfying you could feel such power cleave-storming everything down. DP Proc + 4p proc, just chaining and chaining on those 7+ targets...
    Kaizen of Mannoroth <Reckoning>
    US 11 H 16/16 - Tier 14
    US 9 H 13/13 - Tier 15
    US 8 H 14/14 - Tier 16

Distance hearts, when rejoined as one... May find the light within.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Defender View Post
    The first phase of the Garrosh Hellscream encounter with all the adds was an excellent use of DP and T16 4p. It was extremely satisfying you could feel such power cleave-storming everything down. DP Proc + 4p proc, just chaining and chaining on those 7+ targets...
    It's sad some people already talk about 5.4 in the past tense..

Quote Originally Posted by SirRaven View Post
    It's sad some people already talk about 5.4 in the past tense..
    been like that ever since PTR was as huge as it is nowdays. You see top guilds kill heroic bosses in less than ~10 attempts? Bullshit, more like 50 if you consider PTR but that's to be expected.
    9thorder.com | Recruiting exceptional players!

Quote Originally Posted by Huntingbear_grimbatol View Post
    been like that ever since PTR was as huge as it is nowdays. You see top guilds kill heroic bosses in less than ~10 attempts? Bullshit, more like 50 if you consider PTR but that's to be expected.
    Yeah I understand that, but testing isn't even over yet. The fact that this happens just makes you realize more and more why top guilds and top raiders are burning out. Tier's over before it goes live.

Heroic warforged weapons:

http://ptr.wowdb.com/items?filter-bu...1072&sort=slot

39k Top end weapon damage, so that's around 41-42k with upgrades.
    People don't forgive, they forget. - Rust Cohle