Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    Well yeah, I would assume we are keeping 4 set until we replace it with... 4 set? Doubt I'm wrong but who knows
    I dunno about that. T15 2-set is pretty good. Assuming (with safe numbers) that 65% of our damage is Holy on single-target, with the 2-set at a 60% uptime, that's at LEAST a 2.34% increase in overall damage. That's basically the bare minimum. It also makes our AOE even better as mastery will double-dip the buff with Divine Storm and Hammer of the Righteous.

I am Murloc! Huntingbear_grimbatol's Avatar
    Has anyone figured out if that 6% holy damage you put up on enemies is only effecting your spells/abilities.
    Say if you have couple holy paladins and a few priests dealing holy damage will our 2 set buff them?
    And in the same way, will 2 (or more) ret paladins with the 2 set then double the uptime (or chance of it being up) thus 2 or even 3 rets being the "best" setup for us (not that it's ever going to be good... because rets are shit bottom dps anyways)

Just wondering, the 2 set is gonna be hard / impossible to keep up alone, but if you can use the debuff applied by another ret? that's gonna be a big differance!
    9thorder.com | 14/14 Heroic 25-man | West 114 | Recruiting for Warlords of Draenor!

Follow our raids on Twitch!Bear - Retribution PoV

Quote Originally Posted by Huntingbear_grimbatol View Post
    Has anyone figured out if that 6% holy damage you put up on enemies is only effecting your spells/abilities.
    Say if you have couple holy paladins and a few priests dealing holy damage will our 2 set buff them?
    And in the same way, will 2 (or more) ret paladins with the 2 set then double the uptime (or chance of it being up) thus 2 or even 3 rets being the "best" setup for us (not that it's ever going to be good... because rets are shit bottom dps anyways)

Just wondering, the 2 set is gonna be hard / impossible to keep up alone, but if you can use the debuff applied by another ret? that's gonna be a big differance!
    Doesn't have to be up 100% of the time to be beneficial - and like I keep saying over and over and over and over and over again, they're STILL doing number tuning so direct actual data to them.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntingbear_grimbatol View Post
    The 2p states
    Your Exorcism causes your target to take 6% increased Holy damage from your attacks for 6 sec.

I am Murloc! Huntingbear_grimbatol's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Snuzzfizzle View Post
    The 2p states
    I know what it says, but blizzard has made some wierd shit before.
    9thorder.com | 14/14 Heroic 25-man | West 114 | Recruiting for Warlords of Draenor!

Follow our raids on Twitch!Bear - Retribution PoV

I don't know if this has been stated already but, Mastery seems to be outweighing Haste especially with 2 pc/4 pc Holy bonuses, So gemming mastery and mastery/str as of now looks like the go to Option.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoaxlis View Post
    I don't know if this has been stated already but, Mastery seems to be outweighing Haste especially with 2 pc/4 pc Holy bonuses, So gemming mastery and mastery/str as of now looks like the go to Option.
    I think you need to be above a certain threshold of haste before that becomes the case. Mastery will get better because of the set bonuses, of course, and even more-so for AOE situations, but haste is still the go-to stat at LEAST up to 15.5% for sure. that's the absolute bare minimum.

I'm not making list yet because alot of items aren't slotted in dungeon journal yet. Most noteable is our 2 best weapons the polearm and the haste sword.....

I have a feeling ret is going to be boned on pve tuning, itemization, and weapon drops this tier. Prepare your anus. And if your horde and your guild is going mostly trolls GG ride that bench.

upside between horde representation and LOLcrit for warriors to destroy everyone maybe we will get pity band aid buffed this tier.

High Overlord
    I'm not making list yet because alot of items aren't slotted in dungeon journal yet. Most noteable is our 2 best weapons the polearm and the haste sword.....

I have a feeling ret is going to be boned on pve tuning, itemization, and weapon drops this tier. Prepare your anus. And if your horde and your guild is going mostly trolls GG ride that bench.

upside between horde representation and LOLcrit for warriors to destroy everyone maybe we will get pity band aid buffed this tier.
    How many bosses this tier are beasts? I mean, horde already have the distinct advantage race wise, now this could just be throwing them some more help.

4.5 bosses the .5 being Iron Qon.

High Overlord
    It doesn't help though that horde rets are gimped with no dps benefits at all... In fact i think we're the only dps class-spec who has no racial dps benefits as horde.

Quote Originally Posted by Saferis View Post
    It doesn't help though that horde rets are gimped with no dps benefits at all... In fact i think we're the only dps class-spec who has no racial dps benefits as horde.
    Well ya every class can be trolls except paladins. Lets call it payback for TBC SoB eh elves?

Well ya every class can be trolls except paladins. Lets call it payback for TBC SoB eh elves?
    I was just thinking that.

Not one patch, not two patches but the whole damn expansion without it.

One of the most frustrating moves Blizzard did.
    -Retribution, the path of the protector or mender brought to it's natural conclusion; destroying evil before the weak need to be shielded from it, and before it can wound the innocent.
    | [MoP]Ret Paladin Guide | Fix My DPS | Fix My Heals | Fix My Tanking |

WoW Level Scaling Feature

Quote Originally Posted by Saferis View Post
    In T11 they were happy to have arcane torrent for Cho'Gall :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Can you imagine if someone insulted you in a thread, you reported it, and I told you "sorry, wrong thread to be butthurt"?

High Overlord
    Quote Originally Posted by Requital View Post
    Yea there's the occasional situational benefits (I'm a tauren, so War Stomp came into use quite often for Rag and H will) but raw dps increases such as 1% haste or 1% crit or maybe even 1% exp even if it throws us over the cap. I personally think taurens are gimped as a race in general and they should give taurens the missing 1% mastery racial.

Quote Originally Posted by Requital View Post
    I remember having to use Arcane Torrent on Baleroc for mana. But maybe I wasn't supposed to use Consec so much.

Of course Blizzard won't nerf trolls. Imagine the $$$ they will get from all paid race changes.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonkura View Post
    I remember having to use Arcane Torrent on Baleroc for mana. But maybe I wasn't supposed to use Consec so much.

Of course Blizzard won't nerf trolls. Imagine the $$$ they will get from all paid race changes.
    Not just race. Plenty of guilds are faction changing too. And that isn't just one character friends and family and hundreds of alts sometimes follow.

It's an intended or not money grab racial. They could change it. But why would they when they can change it midtier and force 2 seperate race changes on most top horde players.

It's my opinion THAT ALL pve Racials should follow the expertise , hit ,1% crit, 1% haste formula which allaince mostly does. Orcs and trolls are so broken at this point lets look at majority of a horde raid benefits from going troll while most healers are elves for torrent.

Hunters get 1% ranged expertise <could this affect spells?>
    Berserking 10% spell cast speed 3min 10sec dur
    5% beast damage <if this is applied after mods it could be slightly more then 5% even>
    Voodoo shuffle: reduces duration of movement impairing effects by 15% This could be a small benefit on gimmic slow fights

and lastly and often overlooked is Regeneration 10% HP regen continues in combat.
    It could be more noticeable now with 500k hp it's free so who cares
    Last edited by anaxie; 2013-02-18 at 08:37 PM.

We obviously need to make them aware of these issues. If we make our case well, then we should get buffs. They haven't done number tuning for many classes yet so there's still hope.

You post alot Reith so I'm sure you can take care of it. I have little patience with them after so long.

I would raise questions on if they plan to add all 4 2handers or if they are fucking those specs over intentionally.
    Last edited by anaxie; 2013-02-18 at 08:34 PM.

wowhead seems to have loot tables. i dunno if they are right (particularly the ra-den loot table which is too massive to be believable) but heres a link

http://www.wowhead.com/news=210658/5...er-loot-tables

and thanks for your hard work ^.^