Just a quick question from all your theorycrafting folks out there, I have the VP neck, picked it up first week, today, I killed Oondasta and got the http://www.wowhead.com/item=95180, I can't seem to get a semblance of what's better, keep in mind I'm in mainly T14 LFR gear, so either is a huge upgrade, and my only avenue for gearing is T15 LFR since I can't find a raid group actually taking Ret's atm.

H25 Council and Tortos down tonight. Managed to get 535 H hit sword and 4pc. Good golly, Miss Molly, TVs are nasty. Before I forget, figure I'd shoot the question out. Would you say Primordius' Talisman of Rage (522) is an appropriate upgrade to Darkmist Vortex (517)? Keeping Lei Shen's Final Orders (510) until I can get my hands on a Spark of Zandalar.
    Last edited by TheVelasius; 2013-03-19 at 10:20 AM.

Nice, grats on 4p and a 535 x]

Found something fishy through private raid logs and testing last night with Seal of Justice. Does not proc from Judgement (Fairly sure this is intended though), however, there seems to be missing several procs from nowhere.

worldoflogs.com/reports/u2ufylwao7e40kbq/details/4/

Total hits per attack.

Melee: 41
    CS: 31
    Judgment: 20
    TV: 16

Total hits: 108

Seal of Justice hits: 78.

Disregarding Judgment, there's still 10 Seal of Justice procs "missing" from nowhere.

At first I thought I had just forgotten Seal of Justice at the start, but the expression editor clearly shows that the very first melee attack I did procced Seal of Justice.

[14:30:23.835] Dakeshi hits Training Dummy 1 (O: 28692)
    [14:30:24.408] Dakeshi gains Dancing Steel
    [14:30:24.408] Dakeshi gains Feathers of Fury from Dakeshi
    [14:30:24.408] Dakeshi gains Mighty from Dakeshi
    [14:30:24.408] Dakeshi gains Unwavering Might from Dakeshi
    [14:30:24.639] Training Dummy afflicted by Seal of Justice from Dakeshi
    [14:30:24.639] Dakeshi Seal of Justice Training Dummy *1* (O: 17181)

Anyone know what's up with that? I may be missing something given i've not played ret for more than an odd month or 2. Gonna do a bigger test tonight

Quote Originally Posted by TheVelasius View Post
    H25 Council and Tortos down tonight. Managed to get 535 H hit sword and 4pc. Good golly, Miss Molly, TVs are nasty. Before I forget, figure I'd shoot the question out. Would you say Primordius' Talisman of Rage (522) is an appropriate upgrade to Darkmist Vortex (517)? Keeping Lei Shen's Final Orders (510) until I can get my hands on a Spark of Zandalar.
    How much of a damage difference are you seeing with the Holy-driven Templar's Truck Verdict?

For some reason primordius trinket refused to proc even twice on pull during today's raid all the time. It wears off and after that starts to proc randomly as usual. Do you experience the same issue?

Is it worth it to try DP on Primordius since even with our CDs our damage on the boss is ridiculous because of the exact 2min debubff duration ?

Hey guys, long time lurker needing a little advice.
    So we killed twins tonight, got Gaze of the Twins thunderforged normal.
    I've already got DMV hc 2/2 and Lei Shen's hc 0/2. What should I replace the Twins trinket with, if at all?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Th3Spud View Post
    Hey guys, long time lurker needing a little advice.
    So we killed twins tonight, got Gaze of the Twins thunderforged normal.
    I've already got DMV hc 2/2 and Lei Shen's hc 0/2. What should I replace the Twins trinket with, if at all?
    Thanks
    Don't you think it would have more meaning in a context than outside of it? As in your gear/stats/armory link? I mean ToT trinkets are already known for their "picky" behaviour and all that.

Just saying..

Quote Originally Posted by Vanderhuge View Post
    How much of a damage difference are you seeing with the Holy-driven Templar's Truck Verdict?
    In TVs alone, it's about 100K more, maybe closer to double the damage of a non-holy TV. DPS wise, wouldn't know for definite at this time. Hand of Light damage is through the roof when the TV buff is active.

Quote Originally Posted by TheVelasius View Post
    In TVs alone, it's about 100K more, maybe closer to double the damage of a non-holy TV. DPS wise, wouldn't know for definite at this time. Hand of Light damage is through the roof when the TV buff is active.
    Can you confirm then that the 4P Templar's Verdict still triggers Hand of Light?

Quote Originally Posted by Afarensis View Post
    Can you confirm then that the 4P Templar's Verdict still triggers Hand of Light?
    It does still proc HoL damage.

Here's what I came up with giving Expertise/Hit the same value as our highest valued un-cappable stat. This builds on top of what the Mr Robot guy was working on earlier.

docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AlemLZeZnfTfdC1QTWRLb0hOZm80T01IRkF4S2VfaVE#gid=0
    Last edited by MarshallX; 2013-03-20 at 03:24 PM.

Hello guys , i've been reading your BiS topic since a long time ago and it has been very helpful , but i've quit the game before Dragon Soul starts , and restarted the game like two months , and i wanted to know is the goak trick with the protT11 4P still working or if it has been disabled by blizzard ?
    I hope i have not made too many writing mistakes and that you can understand me , have a nice day/night and thank you if you can answer me

Quote Originally Posted by akabane500 View Post
    Hello guys , i've been reading your BiS topic since a long time ago and it has been very helpful , but i've quit the game before Dragon Soul starts , and restarted the game like two months , and i wanted to know is the goak trick with the protT11 4P still working or if it has been disabled by blizzard ?
    I hope i have not made too many writing mistakes and that you can understand me , have a nice day/night and thank you if you can answer me
    You can no longer do this.

Quote Originally Posted by MarshallX View Post
    Here's what I came up with giving Expertise/Hit the same value as our highest valued un-cappable stat. This builds on top of what the Mr Robot guy was working on earlier.

docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AlemLZeZnfTfdC1QTWRLb0hOZm80T01IRkF4S2VfaVE#gid=0
    After reforging the stats on a few of these to haste, wouldn't the values change?

EDIT: I suppose just the Primordius trinket since you valued haste = hit/expertise.

So, my question is, what would Primordius look like after reforging? That is, if you haven't calculated it already.
    Last edited by Dmchomerun; 2013-03-21 at 01:40 AM. Reason: Need to learn to use numbers.
    Exorcising Undead in the name of the Silver Hand!
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...homerun/simple

for anyone still sceptical, I have a friend that got the heroic Crit Haste sword off a coin today.

Quote Originally Posted by Vigilanti View Post
    for anyone still sceptical, I have a friend that got the heroic Crit Haste sword off a coin today.
    Really? So, it's probably as i was thinking... you can use the coin in ANY boss and have a chance on the random drops... maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by Slidran View Post
    Really? So, it's probably as i was thinking... you can use the coin in ANY boss and have a chance on the random drops... maybe?
    Yes, any boss can give you anything off the 'trash mob' loot table from a coin use along with that specific boss' loot table from my understanding.
    Exorcising Undead in the name of the Silver Hand!
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...homerun/simple

Hello ppl,can smone who killed Horridon 25 hc could tell me whats better HA or DP? I tried both specs but it seams DP is better until nuke phase...so i would like to hear if u who killed him made a conclusion whats better. Thanks

I am Murloc! Huntingbear_grimbatol's Avatar
    why wouldn't you use sanctified wrath?