so i have the 522 hands from council and before i had the 522 hit/mastery chest from jin'rokh. i then got the lfr chest. so am i right to assume that the t15 pc with one 522 and one 502 is better than the 522 hit/master chest and 522 tier hands? full time mouth breather here so numbers and figures scare me.

I use more of a HUD style of auras, tracking a few things. I have 3 snapshots of my hud (imgur. com/PbyNndi) in display mode (non combat), and I'll explain them.

Image 1: In the middle are the two icons I use for clc. I have action bars on my screen and only use clc for long cooldowns (inb4 bad). Above the two icons are weak auras I've made for Avenging Wrath, Guardian of Ancient Kings, Execution Sentence, and Spark of Zandalar. To the left is a timer for my inquisition, and on the border of my secondary clc icon is a dynamically updating AP aura (really nice to have). Underneath is obviously my holy power bar.

Image 2: Pictured here are Avenging Wrath and Guardian of Ancient Kings buffs both active (they glow in combat), the stacks of my Spark of Zandalar, and out to the right are the stacks of my Feather of Ji-Kun Trinket. (Useful for popping ES on the 9-10th stack.

Image 3: Avenging Wrath and Guardian of Ancient Kings Cooldowns, Spark of Zandalar proc (glows in combat), and a green text alert for when my 4 set buff is active. the text is small enough to be visible, but tucked out of the way as to not obstruct my view of the rest of my ui.

In combat, it all looks like this: imgur. com/yFBiNMn

Got feather at last !
    lol 804K DPS peak on hero in the jinrok hc pool , DAAAAATTTTTTT FEEEATHER .... Living Abomination jar days again

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/r...?s=1767&e=2129

Cant wait for the 30% buff

Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    Also If you find yourself over hitcap. Like pushing 8%+ start pumping Str/Stam gems into those blue sockets if it requires 2 sockets and the bonus is over 80 strength. Stamina isn't worthless and is a hell of alot more useful then dead hit and 160 haste when coupled with the 80 strength.
    Wouldn't 160 haste 120 stam gems be better? 160 haste > 80 str?

Dafuq

http://www.wowhead.com/item=76654
    kay use that.

Yeah I should probably start getting some haste/stam gems aswell but I'm only 0,78% above the cap atm so not too bothered.

Anyways, anyone know why I'm not getting the food buffs when I already have it on me? Happens twice and I'm at a spot where I always get the buff no matter what otherwise. 2:38 and 6:55 if you're too lazy!

I don't think it refreshes if you already have a buff unfortunately.

Sha of Fear Melee hit You 372908 Physical. (766625 Overkill) (Critical)
    Begging us to buff is sometimes easier than trying to beat the boss.(Source)

Cancelaura!

I am Murloc! Huntingbear_grimbatol's Avatar
    Doesnt refresh and Ive yet to get nutriment buff within 5 seconds of the previous one to fall off. Don't know if theres a hidden timer in place?
    9thorder.com | 14/14 Heroic 25-man | West 114 | Recruiting for Warlords of Draenor!

Follow our raids on Twitch!Bear - Retribution PoV

Yeah but I thought you could even stack it, to 200% like the tooltip says. I guess that's not possible then?

The stacking buff on Primal Nutriment comes from soaking green puddles and from getting a new primal nutriment buff. You get the slimed dot --> it runs out --> 2nd slimed debuff that stacks. That stacking debuff decides the increase on primal nutriment (2 stacks of slimed --> primal nutriment is 120%).

Another week of no 2hs dropping. Only person in the guild needing them at this point zzz

You can't get the buff if you already have it, you can't click the buff off either/cancelaura it off.

Quote Originally Posted by etsumii92 View Post
    The stacking buff on Primal Nutriment comes from soaking green puddles and from getting a new primal nutriment buff. You get the slimed dot --> it runs out --> 2nd slimed debuff that stacks. That stacking debuff decides the increase on primal nutriment (2 stacks of slimed --> primal nutriment is 120%).

Another week of no 2hs dropping. Only person in the guild needing them at this point zzz
    REALLY? Alright then lol. Thanks

What do you guys think about Thunderforged Zerat http://www.wowhead.com/item=96047
    Vs.
    Greatsword of Frozen Hells http://www.wowhead.com/item=95505

Zerat. Higher wp. damage always wins.

I apologize if this has been mentioned earlier in the thread but with t15 4pc and SW'ed AW ElitistJerks suggests a rotation of : HoW-> CS -> HoW -> TV/Inq -> Rinse/Repeat. Is this correct ? Obviously no exo buffed TVs but it makes sense for maximum usage of AW.

P.S. Though if I power up a TV with a CS and have to use Inq it seems it'll be better to replace CS with Exo for next filler rotation since TV is already buffed.
    Last edited by Floross; 2013-04-26 at 12:53 PM.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Floross/simple

"...and you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee."

I am Murloc! Huntingbear_grimbatol's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Floross View Post
    I apologize if this has been mentioned earlier in the thread but with t15 4pc and SW'ed AW ElitistJerks suggests a rotation of : HoW-> CS -> HoW -> TV/Inq -> Rinse/Repeat. Is this correct ? Obviously no exo buffed TVs but it makes sense for maximum usage of AW.

P.S. Though if I power up a TV with a CS and have to use Inq it seems it'll be better to replace CS with Exo for next filler rotation since TV is already buffed.
    In general I don't CS if I got the 4set proc up, feels amazingly wasteful, yes there's a 60% that you won't get a 4set proc of the next CS but It annoys me personally enough to follow the 4set most of the time, especially if I got trinkets active or some mob is about to die.
    9thorder.com | 14/14 Heroic 25-man | West 114 | Recruiting for Warlords of Draenor!

Follow our raids on Twitch!Bear - Retribution PoV

Quote Originally Posted by Floross View Post

Yea that's exactly what I do.

How nice are the Haunted Steel Treads? I just learned the pattern and I'm debating whether it's worth the spirits. It's not truly BiS, but it is for quite awhile for me (my team is currently 8/12N).

Quote Originally Posted by Jalpwn View Post
    How nice are the Haunted Steel Treads? I just learned the pattern and I'm debating whether it's worth the spirits. It's not truly BiS, but it is for quite awhile for me (my team is currently 8/12N).
    They're the best until you can get heroic boots from Twin Consorts.
    "Remembrance of things past is not necessarily the remembrance of things as they were."
    Juseeh
    T11 WR: 115, T12 WR: 45, T14 WR:44, T15 WR:37, T16: WR:28