1. #2841
    Stood in the Fire Neldarie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    The Dark Side
    Posts
    432
    Ya have a point there with uprades I guess. Legs are still best all things considered for humans/others and gloves definately for draenai. To be really honest BiS lists are a myth (mainly because almost nobody will see em even in 25mans with TF element in the equation) and people should use the resources/loot they can get themselves and properly utilize it. Not like its hard math/science to decide.
    WoW = Retired Main: Ret Alt(s): War , DK

    Diablo3

  2. #2842
    High Overlord Zardox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    142
    Quote Originally Posted by Neldarie View Post
    To be really honest BiS lists are a myth (mainly because almost nobody will see em even in 25mans with TF element in the equation
    Definitely agree with this point. If they keep putting out new tiers as fast as they promise you would have to be ridiculously lucky to get full TF HC BiS.

  3. #2843
    Free Food!?!?! Tziva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    WHEREVER I WANT AINT NO ONE GONNA DO NOTHIN ABOUT IT IMMA T-REX
    Posts
    10,943
    Guys, please keep this on track and sticking to the topic instead of insulting and complaining about each other.

    If you find a post is problematic, please report it. If you find a poster is problematic, please ignore them. It doesn't serve anyone well to start flame wars in theorycrafting threads.

    Thank you!
    AbathurSnuggles: Blizzard Alpha Videos

    For Moderation Concerns, please contact a Global:
    TzivaDarsithisRaduxArleeSimcaElysiaZaelsino

  4. #2844
    High Overlord Jaling's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    123
    Quote Originally Posted by Tziva View Post
    Guys, please keep this on track and sticking to the topic instead of insulting and complaining about each other.

    If you find a post is problematic, please report it. If you find a poster is problematic, please ignore them. It doesn't serve anyone well to start flame wars in theorycrafting threads.

    Thank you!
    And yet the ones who started it are still here, and the one who was posting useful information and helping folks every single day is gone. Super work.

    In before ban for free speech.
    Jaling (Retribution Paladin)

    Twitch (Tuesday/Thursday/Sunday | 9pm - 12am server)

  5. #2845
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaling View Post
    And yet the ones who started it are still here, and the one who was posting useful information and helping folks every single day is gone. Super work.

    In before ban for free speech.
    Probably because he got banned for posting something in a different thread? =)
    "Remembrance of things past is not necessarily the remembrance of things as they were."
    Juseeh
    T11 WR: 115, T12 WR: 45, T14 WR:44, T15 WR:37, T16: WR:28

  6. #2846
    Mechagnome
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    674
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaling View Post
    And yet the ones who started it are still here, and the one who was posting useful information and helping folks every single day is gone. Super work.

    In before ban for free speech.
    He was banned from something unrelated to this thread. As if you read back a page or so it was posted by someone else but it was from Anaxie.

    ---------- Post added 2013-05-11 at 01:30 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Prometheous View Post
    Perhaps it's time to set up Anaxie.edu. I'd go ahead and say that the forums there would probably not be for the weak.
    I'm going to take a wild guess and say you are correct with this one. And I have a feeling most here would cringe at the talk there. *shrug*


  7. #2847
    Keyboard Turner
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    4
    Nothing new, everyone gets offended for anything anymore. All I know is this thread has Anaxie's name in the title so if the whiners didn't realize there would be some ego stroking, you are totally ignorant. There has been much more helpful and useful advice from this thread than from ego stroking anyhow. Damn people, always have to blow things out of proportion. I mean, I gotta give props to Anaxie...he backs up Neldarie to no end yet the guy bashes him regardless. Hell I would have smashed his face in.

    I am all for Anaxie.edu.

  8. #2848
    Stood in the Fire Neldarie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    The Dark Side
    Posts
    432
    Quote Originally Posted by Lightfire View Post
    Nothing new, everyone gets offended for anything anymore. All I know is this thread has Anaxie's name in the title so if the whiners didn't realize there would be some ego stroking, you are totally ignorant. There has been much more helpful and useful advice from this thread than from ego stroking anyhow. Damn people, always have to blow things out of proportion. I mean, I gotta give props to Anaxie...he backs up Neldarie to no end yet the guy bashes him regardless. Hell I would have smashed his face in.

    I am all for Anaxie.edu.
    Someone needs a reallity check (I don't recall myself bashing Anaxie, theres just some things we agree and disagree upon).
    PS: I'd smash your face in too.

    And ye, I wouldn't mind a forum with no boundaries either
    Last edited by Neldarie; 2013-05-11 at 10:43 PM.
    WoW = Retired Main: Ret Alt(s): War , DK

    Diablo3

  9. #2849
    The Patient Prometheous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Maryland, USA
    Posts
    221
    Obviously that's a working title, but I think something like that would be nice for those of us who are looking for a real discussion, even if includes calling out someone for something stupid they said/did.

    <Revive> 14/14H - Stormreaver
    Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday

  10. #2850
    I am Murloc! Huntingbear_grimbatol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Norway, Trondheim
    Posts
    5,436
    If you get offended by "the internet" you should just go play in the woods, I bet we get insulted all the fucking time there as well only we can't understand "tweet, tweet" and "chomp, chomp". In other words, go live under a rock if you can't handle the internet.
    I bet some people go to their mom and cries to them when someone said in a game that they fucked their mother...
    9thorder.com | 14/14 Heroic 25-man | West 114 | Recruiting for Warlords of Draenor!

    Follow our raids on Twitch!Bear - Retribution PoV

  11. #2851
    Keyboard Turner
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by Neldarie View Post
    Someone needs a reallity check (I don't recall myself bashing Anaxie, theres just some things we agree and disagree upon).
    PS: I'd smash your face in too.

    And ye, I wouldn't mind a forum with no boundaries either
    I'm your huckleberry, that's just my game.

  12. #2852
    Hi guys , I got my 4P last week , and I want to know if I should try to always have the 2P exo debuff on my target before holy TV when I have the 4P proc ?
    And if you guys drop your full holy TV as fast as possible by delaying other spells when you have less than 5 holy power or do you keep the same priority , even if that mean lose some procs of Holy TV by using CS when you have the holy TV buff but not 5holy power ?
    By now I keep the same priority , but when my HTF feather procs I try to Holy TV as fast as possible , even if I have to delay art of war proc or judgement is it worth it ? because when I can only do CS or a Full holy TV at the last tick of Feather i feel really bad in my mind , like if you're in a club , you talk to a beautiful girl , being the boss all the night , and on the moment of kissing her , (imagine this is the last tick of feather) , you just fail and give a kiss on the cheek (this can be CS) instead of bring her to you room (and FULL HOLY TV her at 10 stacks of feather) .

  13. #2853
    I am Murloc! Huntingbear_grimbatol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Norway, Trondheim
    Posts
    5,436
    Quote Originally Posted by akabane500 View Post
    Hi guys , I got my 4P last week , and I want to know if I should try to always have the 2P exo debuff on my target before holy TV when I have the 4P proc ?
    And if you guys drop your full holy TV as fast as possible by delaying other spells when you have less than 5 holy power or do you keep the same priority , even if that mean lose some procs of Holy TV by using CS when you have the holy TV buff but not 5holy power ?
    By now I keep the same priority , but when my HTF feather procs I try to Holy TV as fast as possible , even if I have to delay art of war proc or judgement is it worth it ? because when I can only do CS or a Full holy TV at the last tick of Feather i feel really bad in my mind , like if you're in a club , you talk to a beautiful girl , being the boss all the night , and on the moment of kissing her , (imagine this is the last tick of feather) , you just fail and give a kiss on the cheek (this can be CS) instead of bring her to you room (and FULL HOLY TV her at 10 stacks of feather) .
    There's simply to many variables to have a definite answer to that.
    2set is "best" if you don't clip it, you shouldn't throw out an exorcism if the exorcism 2set debuff has more than 2-3 seconds left (more or less don't use 2 exo in a row)
    Generally you should use your 4set TV proc before the next CS to optimize the chances of the proc but it's not always the case (depends on encounter if you want to save HP for aoe burst, inq refresh and so on)
    If your trinkets are on their last seconds of duration and your ES is on CD try and use 4set procs on them.
    The difference can be huge between doing it correct (and being lucky as fuck with full TV crits with trinkets etc) and if you fail at it (start messing up HP generation and such) you'll quickly lose any benefit you gain from getting it right once or twice.

    Like it was said back when 5.2 was on PTR and we first saw the set bonuses the micro management of our set bonuses has insane potential but it's going to be hard to pull off and it's going to depend a lot on how lucky you are with trinket alignment and procs. If you're not confident micro managing them you might as well follow the same "rotation" you had before the T15 set bonuses, that said you should prob practice them and use weak auras or other addons to give you a warning when 4set procs and then decide what to do on the fly.
    9thorder.com | 14/14 Heroic 25-man | West 114 | Recruiting for Warlords of Draenor!

    Follow our raids on Twitch!Bear - Retribution PoV

  14. #2854
    While the 6% extra holy damage is nice, is it really worth delaying exorcism for it? Surely potentially wasting an exorcism proc because you delayed for too long isn't worth the debuff.
    People don't forgive, they forget. - Rust Cohle

  15. #2855
    I am Murloc! Huntingbear_grimbatol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Norway, Trondheim
    Posts
    5,436
    Quote Originally Posted by Faesroll View Post
    While the 6% extra holy damage is nice, is it really worth delaying exorcism for it? Surely potentially wasting an exorcism proc because you delayed for too long isn't worth the debuff.
    You're delaying it with 1 or maybe 2 gcds, that's maybe 2-3 melee swings that can proc Exorcism. If you have a CS to proc 4set in that time you're delaying a exorcism then it's worth it imo. Delaying it for a judgement? most likely not a gain and it's def not a gain if you got Exorcism glyphed and there's multiple targets available. But delaying it for CS and 4set proc or a 4set full holy TV it's def a gain. Like I said, our set bonuses is more or less all about micro management. Deciding on the fly if you wanna delay it or not depending on what other abilities you have ready to fill between, multiple targets and so on.
    9thorder.com | 14/14 Heroic 25-man | West 114 | Recruiting for Warlords of Draenor!

    Follow our raids on Twitch!Bear - Retribution PoV

  16. #2856
    Quote Originally Posted by Prometheous View Post
    even if includes calling out someone for something stupid they said/did.
    Including Anaxie.

  17. #2857

  18. #2858
    Well, thank you so much Charleslol for derailing the thread for the last 4-5 pages and decapicating it on top of that.

    I'd love to have a thread with theorycrafing/bis aka serious discussion AND lounge/randompalatalk/logs/bragging/lootwhine altogether. If mmo-champion rules forbid that (or so it seems) where should we move then? There are several ret-related forums out there, mostly dead but who cares once we can register and post there.

  19. #2859
    So can anyone tell how strong primo heroic trinket is? Atm i use vp+spark hc ... I raid with dkp and i'm now n1 in points from us melees... Should i wait for heroic feather or should i spend all my points for primo hc when its dropped and have then no chance to get the next feather....

    With primo trinket i'm over 15k haste

    EU-Frostwolf Reckless T14: 16/16Hc T15: 13/13Hc T16: 14/14Hc

  20. #2860
    I am Murloc! Huntingbear_grimbatol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Norway, Trondheim
    Posts
    5,436
    Quote Originally Posted by Runewrath View Post
    Does anyone know if ES snapshots Skull Banner?
    It should yeah.
    9thorder.com | 14/14 Heroic 25-man | West 114 | Recruiting for Warlords of Draenor!

    Follow our raids on Twitch!Bear - Retribution PoV

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •