Quote Originally Posted by Flowe View Post
    So can anyone tell how strong primo heroic trinket is? Atm i use vp+spark hc ... I raid with dkp and i'm now n1 in points from us melees... Should i wait for heroic feather or should i spend all my points for primo hc when its dropped and have then no chance to get the next feather....

With primo trinket i'm over 15k haste
    feathers is so much ahead of ANY trinket... of course you should wait for it to drop instead of "primordius talisman of trash"

okay thx4info

EU-Frostwolf Reckless T14: 16/16Hc T15: 13/13Hc T16: 14/14Hc

Feather trink is too good not spam your dkp on, especially in comparison to Primordius Trink.

Just pray the TF version drops :P

which should I use out of the 502 feather, 506 lei shens final orders, or 522 valor trinket.

other trinket is 541 spark
    Last edited by Magner; 2013-05-13 at 10:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Magner View Post
    which should I use out of the 502 feather, 506 lei shens final orders, or 522 valor trinket.

other trinket is 541 spark
    Feather is best by a good margin.

If you don't like having 10% hit after equiping it you can always swap out your haste/hit gems for haste/stam.

The Lightbringer thunderdragon2's Avatar
    hopefully im in the right place for this, i killed twins tonight and used a coin in hopes for the helm and i got http://www.wowhead.com/item=96171 now my problem is i have the valor trinket, using this over the valor point on will mean in order to get my expertiese cap i need to lose 600 haste. i have the lfr teir chest but no luck wiht a new helm, this was my 1st twins kill,

my question is should i use that trinket and take the 600 haste dip or wait till i get the 4 peice and then use it? also im not that keen on the proc myself

since you will ask for a armory link here it is http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ghtning/simple
    Last edited by thunderdragon2; 2013-05-13 at 10:50 PM.

You should keep using valor trinket. This trinket is pretty horrible for basically anyone but warriors sporting 35%+ crit unbuffed (and for them 1crit rating = 1 str).
    Main: Ret Alt(s): War , DK

The Lightbringer thunderdragon2's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Neldarie View Post
    You should keep using valor trinket. This trinket is pretty horrible for basically anyone but warriors sporting 35%+ crit unbuffed (and for them 1crit rating = 1 str).
    thank you i thought as much tho it seems a waste since i won it on a coin roll

Hey guys. A quick gear question. I was fortunate enough to get the 522 version of the ring "band of the scaled tyrant" with hit and haste. i'm over on hit which is no big surprise, but it replaced the 496 ring from wind lord which was a big upgrade. my question is whether or not i should gem a 320 haste gem in it or the 80/160 gem....it's essentially a question of is 80 strength and 220 haste better or worse than 320 haste. with the 320 haste which is how i have it gemmed now, my crusader strike is down to 3.4 seconds flat. thanks in advance for all your help and here is my link.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...igrok/advanced

Quote Originally Posted by bigred View Post
    Hey guys. A quick gear question. I was fortunate enough to get the 522 version of the ring "band of the scaled tyrant" with hit and haste. i'm over on hit which is no big surprise, but it replaced the 496 ring from wind lord which was a big upgrade. my question is whether or not i should gem a 320 haste gem in it or the 80/160 gem....it's essentially a question of is 80 strength and 220 haste better or worse than 320 haste. with the 320 haste which is how i have it gemmed now, my crusader strike is down to 3.4 seconds flat. thanks in advance for all your help and here is my link.
    Use str/haste gem, you want to get the socket bonus.

I want to make a weakauras that show my ap at all time, sense ES snapshots our ap it would be great to see how my ap I have at all times. please help

Quote Originally Posted by Xealraden View Post
    I want to make a weakauras that show my ap at all time, sense ES snapshots our ap it would be great to see how my ap I have at all times. please help

Here:

Code:
    dauJdaGiQQUKQIAuufNIu8kcrZIq4wqPDrv5xesggIoguSmOYZictJKUgjABeLVrcJdjohP6DekDpIO9PQWbjsTqsPhIujtePkTrIKtQQiRubZePc3ePk2jHQFsi1qPk5PqMQcDvKkAVO(RQkdgCykwmHIhRuMSs1Lf2Sk(msz0eCAeEnsvnBQCBK0UvPFRKHtuTCv55kA6IUoL2ou13Pk14vv68QQA9ivQ9lnJHhzevgTZODEKrN1nre0DWIJtLr7et5oZ)X4BYOpVXOn7mxuhJVjJo27wsSUf8OPqhkuOqHouOqHcU1MXvqmMziIcYxtT2ZrefUbnT2ZPGKfOZlrkDMMn671Y745XVCN5F88RrSDOqHcfCRnJRaEJZgfKSGymZOGiliFn1ApNcISWnOP1EoITdfkuOdfkuOawSfEHCNzlk4nrkuykSEzH7knjX62HcfkuG44bVXzJcFuqxxxxxxtHuiUfWBC2OGKfOAsbFh3A98G34SHOWqsssssQPGpFf8tp(le39ouOqHcehp4noBu4Jc666AkKcXTaEJZgfKSavtk474wRNh8gNnefgsssnf85RGF67VqC37qHcfk0Hcfkual2cViTVBHuikSzN5IAHm(MDOqHcfErAFxp4noBOPdfkuOqhI7oJEbnI1D8V8Grz8nzu(iOrlE8iJY)YdgnttANmYoJFcHXLcSwgjegxk8BjpEMC9y0hmYoJF2lrYAzKqyCPaJizK9g4JBYiJnxmAZoZf1Fce7bJscQXoNm6VOpNzKSuyvqHcgC6kjvItxcmKkKXhSQYyK3e7PalLcsjKrrbgm6YuQsQJJcFWQQGrxl1XhbnAXBYIJHrFf95mJKLcRcvDvCkKqLeNkPkfzY4dwvLmsiiOjKSuYuOuPkgCuKHJcokkvv5dwvkmIyNr0L99kiTxmYTm78iJSZ43MZmNSwg9wUGhzevRlj4ro5KrBoZCYJmAsCP5cg5L00H007NeNto5Krtg9KGehJWZIJrLKKtMb

thanks alot, but can you explain how I input it in weakauras, can't get it to work

Quote Originally Posted by Xealraden View Post
    thanks alot, but can you explain how I input it in weakauras, can't get it to work
    Press the import button, copy his code, paste it in weakauras
    People don't forgive, they forget. - Rust Cohle

Anyone know the best way to use Sanctified Wrath? I go for a high risk CS>HoW>CS during hero to bait a Holy TV, when I am lucky I imagine it does a ton of damage however including Exorcism for the buff seems like its the most reliable however I'm not sure which does the most damage. I've just not done the math.

Quote Originally Posted by thegoodrogue View Post
    Anyone know the best way to use Sanctified Wrath? I go for a high risk CS>HoW>CS during hero to bait a Holy TV, when I am lucky I imagine it does a ton of damage however including Exorcism for the buff seems like its the most reliable however I'm not sure which does the most damage. I've just not done the math.
    HoW does more damage than CS, even if you add in the 40% damage of a holy TV. Using SW is all about getting in the most possible HoW in that 30 second window.
    Because I want to say this every single day but don't want it to get a drag:
    1) The ingame store will only sell timesaver items. It won't affect balance.
    2) No, getting to 100 in half the time isn't pay2win. raids don't start until the second week, everyone has time to get there.
    4) getting charms faster is also not pay2win. getting those is easy, but not everyone has the time or want for dailies.

Quote Originally Posted by Scrooge McDuck View Post
    HoW does more damage than CS, even if you add in the 40% damage of a holy TV. Using SW is all about getting in the most possible HoW in that 30 second window.
    I think he's talking about excluding exo during wings. It's been discussed in this thread already, some people like it, others don't. It's 100% RNG.

Sha of Fear Melee hit You 372908 Physical. (766625 Overkill) (Critical)
    Begging us to buff is sometimes easier than trying to beat the boss.(Source)

Quote Originally Posted by Faesroll View Post
    Press the import button, copy his code, paste it in weakauras
    lol thanks alot works great

Quote Originally Posted by Revvo View Post
    I think he's talking about excluding exo during wings. It's been discussed in this thread already, some people like it, others don't. It's 100% RNG.
    Sorry, should have been more clear. You are correct, I was talking about during AW.

Quote Originally Posted by thegoodrogue View Post
    Sorry, should have been more clear. You are correct, I was talking about during AW.
    and I was talking about how you shouldn't be using CS over HoW during AW, especially if specced into SW.

a pretty huge part of the damage you do during SAW is from doing double the amount of HoW casts. if you delay your HoW, you lose that and you're basically left with a 50% longer AW, which is still pretty decent, but isn't better than any of the other 2 talents.
    Because I want to say this every single day but don't want it to get a drag:
    1) The ingame store will only sell timesaver items. It won't affect balance.
    2) No, getting to 100 in half the time isn't pay2win. raids don't start until the second week, everyone has time to get there.
    4) getting charms faster is also not pay2win. getting those is easy, but not everyone has the time or want for dailies.