1. #3041
    Quote Originally Posted by Val View Post
    At least you're getting something.
    last 12 have been gold &_&

  2. #3042
    Coining can be great sometimes but it can also be a pain in the ass. I coined :

    - Heroic TF belt
    - Heroic TF boots
    - 4 x Heroic hit ring 1 x Heroic TF hit ring

    532ilvl, still got a 522 weap woo

  3. #3043
    Quote Originally Posted by Fredz View Post
    Coining can be great sometimes but it can also be a pain in the ass. I coined :

    - Heroic TF belt
    - Heroic TF boots
    - 4 x Heroic hit ring 1 x Heroic TF hit ring

    532ilvl, still got a 522 weap woo
    it sure must be a pain in the ass to be dumb enough to bonus roll megaera week after week

    Infracted. Please refrain from insulting another user. ~Fhi
    Last edited by Fhi; 2013-05-26 at 06:11 PM.

  4. #3044
    I am Murloc! Huntingbear_grimbatol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Norway, Trondheim
    Posts
    5,718
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonkura View Post
    it sure must be a pain in the ass to be dumb enough to bonus roll megaera week after week
    People are doing that because it was said in this thread that because magaera only has 1 drop for rets somehow shared boss loot has a higher chance to be coined... which I think is 100% BS.
    9thorder.com | 14/14 Heroic 25-man | West 114 | Recruiting for Warlords of Draenor!

    Follow our raids on Twitch!Bear - Retribution PoV

  5. #3045
    The Patient Prometheous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Maryland, USA
    Posts
    255
    Quote Originally Posted by Huntingbear_grimbatol View Post
    People are doing that because it was said in this thread that because magaera only has 1 drop for rets somehow shared boss loot has a higher chance to be coined... which I think is 100% BS.
    I also agree, it definitely doesn't work the way that was said here. If it did, we'd see a lot more heroic swords and polearms.

    <Revive> 1/7M - Stormreaver
    Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday

  6. #3046
    Quote Originally Posted by Prometheous View Post
    I also agree, it definitely doesn't work the way that was said here. If it did, we'd see a lot more heroic swords and polearms.
    It might be BS, but most plate dps in my guild are doing the exact same thing.

  7. #3047
    Quote Originally Posted by Fredz View Post
    It might be BS, but most plate dps in my guild are doing the exact same thing.
    I never did it, personally. Just never made sense to me with the way that shared loot drops work.

  8. #3048
    The Patient Dmchomerun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Cathedral of Light
    Posts
    241
    I coined it and got the ring also, so I think I learned to not do that again (albeit I'm not as progressed as most of you). My assumption is that when you coin a boss, there is a X% chance you will get an item from their loot table. So even though Megeara only has 1 Ret piece on its table, there is an X% chance you will win it; whereas a boss like Consorts who has 2 pieces of gear would have an X/2% (probably not approximate) chance of getting one of those pieces. So I believe it is all just luck, basically. It is just a theory, and as usual my theories can be totally wrong.
    Exorcising Undead in the name of the Silver Hand!
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...homerun/simple

  9. #3049
    Quote Originally Posted by Huntingbear_grimbatol View Post
    People are doing that because it was said in this thread that because magaera only has 1 drop for rets somehow shared boss loot has a higher chance to be coined... which I think is 100% BS.
    Anaxie said it a few pages back as well. Do what you want, idc lol.

    Sha of Fear Melee hit You 372908 Physical. (766625 Overkill) (Critical)
    Begging us to buff is sometimes easier than trying to beat the boss.(Source)

  10. #3050
    Quote Originally Posted by Fredz View Post
    Coining can be great sometimes but it can also be a pain in the ass. I coined :

    - Heroic TF belt
    - Heroic TF boots
    - 4 x Heroic hit ring 1 x Heroic TF hit ring

    532ilvl, still got a 522 weap woo
    WTB strength items that actually drop, we have only seen 1 belt drop so far from Jinrohk lol and then the other bosses are like Hurrdurr, lets not drop strength gear. I still dont have 4pc, and i have my meta gem sitting in my bags >.>

  11. #3051
    Quote Originally Posted by idpsutank View Post
    WTB strength items that actually drop, we have only seen 1 belt drop so far from Jinrohk lol and then the other bosses are like Hurrdurr, lets not drop strength gear. I still dont have 4pc, and i have my meta gem sitting in my bags >.>
    I agree, WTB belt.

    EDIT: Rvvo Templar's Verdict Lei Shen *703405*

    I came.

    Sha of Fear Melee hit You 372908 Physical. (766625 Overkill) (Critical)
    Begging us to buff is sometimes easier than trying to beat the boss.(Source)

  12. #3052
    Quote Originally Posted by Revvo View Post
    I agree, WTB belt.

    EDIT: Rvvo Templar's Verdict Lei Shen *703405*

    I came.
    I assume that was with the 4P active? or is your weapon really that good?

  13. #3053
    Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post

    Omg Dakeshi I see that 549 agility spear. Holla man lol. How much crit does 1800 agi give you like only .3% lol? I'd prolly do same thing if it dropped n take it tho.
    It's 0.1924% crit x]

    Only reason I took it is because 100% of the hit on regular Zerats is being wasted and all of the expertise on the polearm is being used. If either the hit was used and/or expertise was wasted, it'd be a loss

    Looking forwards to weds though, wonder how high those TVs can get (This being with a 543 wep):

    [20:06:31.134] Dakeshi Templar's Verdict Durumu the Forgotten *801483*

  14. #3054
    Banned anaxie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    My Throne
    Posts
    6,581
    Well my video card is completely fucked. RIP guys.

  15. #3055
    Quote Originally Posted by Don Vito Corleone View Post
    I assume that was with the 4P active? or is your weapon really that good?
    Yea it's with 4pce.

    WTB belt + ring so I can hit 800k dake :P

    Sha of Fear Melee hit You 372908 Physical. (766625 Overkill) (Critical)
    Begging us to buff is sometimes easier than trying to beat the boss.(Source)

  16. #3056
    Hello,

    Is there a relation between ilvl rppm trinket usefull for retribution paladin (Ji Kun, Zandalar) and their proc rates ??
    Last edited by Belephebe; 2013-05-27 at 10:11 PM.

  17. #3057
    Quote Originally Posted by Belephebe View Post
    Hello,

    Is there a relation between ilvl rppm trinket usefull for retribution paladin (Ji Kun, Zandalar) and their proc rates ??
    No. Until Blizzard confirms it, that only applies to trinkets that don't have scaleable stats on their procs, like Unerring Vision's 100% crit chance for 4 seconds proc. Otherwise trinket procs like that wouldn't scale with ilvl.

  18. #3058
    So its been a complete week since our new 15% buff to Sword of light. Imo this buff puts Ret on a pretty good state on PVE. Im now outdpsing a Frost Dk on my guild and topping meters most of the fights ( without 4 piece ). What do you guys think? Does this buff makes Ret the 2nd best option for Mdps ( rogue being the 1st ofc)?

  19. #3059
    Finally got my 4pc hooray went from t14 helm (ilvl 500 1/2 upgrade) to a heroic t15 helm 2/2 lol so awesome.

    @anaxie that sucks major balls dude.

  20. #3060
    yeah especially with heroic weapon and feather + that sword of light buff we are at right place! i really enjoy now how ret is atm

    EU-Frostwolf Reckless T14: 16/16Hc T15: 13/13Hc T16: 14/14Hc

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •