I took the enchanting part as something to help with leveling and being able to pick something cool looking.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deuse View Post
    Beth clearly did not understand the rules to Paper Rock Scissors Gun.
    Let's look fabulous~. A Paladin transmogrifier item list.

Due to information I gained early this tier from personal usage and Solsa/ Neldas input Primoridus rage trinket due to RPPM mechanics, haste stacking, and on the pull burts. It now is better then Spark to obtain.

Now to reobtain the one I d/ed Argh!

Primordius' Talisman of Rage
    Op updated to reflect this.

May of taken awhile to change but I was always on the fence with those 2. We just keep getting amazing trinkets this expansion!

Also added Jin'rokh's Soulcrystal to the Op as the BEST ring you can obtain until you have a Ra-den's ring. May be almost as strong as Primordius if you can afford to drop ALL the hit and still be overcapped.

Obvious reason is because the entire expertise budget in most cases can be fully converted to mastery and then you just refoge the dodge to haste. If you pretend the dodge is hit rating you see how amazing the ring actually is.

It's definetly alot better and maybe even less competition the the megera ring < which is pretty shit and a dps downgrade in most cases>
    Last edited by anaxie; 2013-06-15 at 12:45 AM.

Okay, I'm sure something like this has been answered in the thread already, but I'm having trouble finding it with search.

My hit is at 10% and I have 3 pieces of gear with blue sockets.

Socket bonuses are 180 strength, 120 strength and 60 strength.

I assume I should keep the 180 bonus, but should I break the other two and just gem pure haste in them, or keep a green gem in there for the bonus?

Try to suggest this on the PTR forums as our new set bonus. It is mechanically the best set we could ever hope to get and will solve so many sustained and aoe issues the class holds while maintaining DS being viable to use in the rotation and as a set bonus. Behold!

4 set~ When you use a HP finisher you have 40% chance to proc a free Divine storm and causes all targets hit to burn in righteous fire for 150% of the damage delt over 4 seconds.

If the dot ticks are able to crit is ultimately up to the team tuning the numbers but I would say it's needed to keep crit above water as a stat and would help it from lagging behind. Damge needs to be atleast 150% to compensate for mastery damage lost from turning potential extra DS damage into a Dot effect rather then upfront.

Please try to be focused on PTR input. If the set bonus changs and sword of light buffs presented during 5.2 ptr are any indication. Collectively asking for the same thing works wonders then spastic requests.

Let them know Divine storm is fun and CAN be used again but in the current implementaion it is not viable and is a fairly large dps drop when losing current Holy TV 4 set. Proposed change will make it into a viable set bonus and fix a glaring weakness of the spec in one swoop.
    ---------- Post added 2013-06-15 at 01:37 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Zoma View Post
    Okay, I'm sure something like this has been answered in the thread already, but I'm having trouble finding it with search.

I assume I should keep the 180 bonus, but should I break the other two and just gem pure haste in them, or keep a green gem in there for the bonus?
    Keep 120 break 60
    Last edited by anaxie; 2013-06-15 at 01:55 AM.

I am Murloc! Huntingbear_grimbatol's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoma View Post

Also gem haste + stam gems instead of haste + hit gems.
    9thorder.com | 14/14 Heroic 25-man | West 114 | Recruiting for Warlords of Draenor!

Follow our raids on Twitch!Bear - Retribution PoV

Quote Originally Posted by Huntingbear_grimbatol View Post
    Also gem haste + stam gems instead of haste + hit gems.
    When i finish cloak next week <not likely need 4> i can replace all of my haste/stam gems with haste/hit! /dance

Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    When i finish cloak next week <not likely need 4> i can replace all of my haste/stam gems with haste/hit! /dance
    Yep. I actually have to reforge INTO hit with the raden cloak I got this week. WTB more runestones.

Sha of Fear Melee hit You 372908 Physical. (766625 Overkill) (Critical)
    Begging us to buff is sometimes easier than trying to beat the boss.(Source)

Quote Originally Posted by Revvo View Post
    Yep. I actually have to reforge INTO hit with the raden cloak I got this week. WTB more runestones.
    Get some new rings stoopid

Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    Get some new rings stoopid
    WTB primo ring, PST.

I got stupid council sword :<

On the flipside I have Primordius trinket HC + TF.

fun to have 75sec of 5 stacks :3
    9thorder.com | 14/14 Heroic 25-man | West 114 | Recruiting for Warlords of Draenor!

Well. I don't get why people are so upset about 4set considering changes to inq/goak/unbreakablespirit. If thunderforged mentality persists for t16 it would be pretty normal as many specs already use that concept of 2set +3 541 offset as bis. If all things mentioned so far go live ret will prolly be the strongest or strong 2nd melee next tier.
    WoW = Retired Main: Ret Alt(s): War , DK

Diablo3

Quote Originally Posted by Neldarie View Post
    Well. I don't get why people are so upset about 4set considering changes to inq/goak/unbreakablespirit. If thunderforged mentality persists for t16 it would be pretty normal as many specs already use that concept of 2set +3 541 offset as bis. If all things mentioned so far go live ret will prolly be the strongest or strong 2nd melee next tier.
    like always that depends on the encounters... but yeah ret is looking good atm, don't know about second strongest melee though...

Quote Originally Posted by Neldarie View Post
    Rather have a working 4 set then stats. ALso their talking about thunderforged TIER too so we need the set bonus regardless.

Also a bad 4 set is nothing to shrug off. Especially when a few slight tweaks can change it from a dps loss 4 set into one that is almost comparable but helps us excel at a huge weakness of ours that will be present on important fights in the tier. AoE dps. Make no mistake looking at Garrosh fight single target classes and cleave /aoe classes are going to be very important to get through P1 and potentially the dream / power siphon realms quickly.
    Last edited by anaxie; 2013-06-15 at 04:34 AM.

Yeah TF tier. God that sounds awful. TF offpieces are already a pain -.-

---------- Post added 2013-06-15 at 12:29 AM ----------

After some testing, it appears that yes, the 4pce CAN proc DP.

WTB primo ring, PST.
    wtt for weapon
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Josh/advanced
    #thunderclub
    [22:04:20.636] Josh Templar's Verdict Lei Shen *825815*

Yeah TF tier. God that sounds awful. TF offpieces are already a pain -.-

---------- Post added 2013-06-15 at 12:29 AM ----------

After some testing, it appears that yes, the 4pce CAN proc DP.
    Can you even imagine how good that will be on an AOE heavy fight? Oh my god.. I don't mind being pretty good at single-target and mediocre at cleave if we're amazing at AOE and there's enough fights to justify the set bonus.

Quote Originally Posted by Reith View Post
    Can you even imagine how good that will be on an AOE heavy fight? Oh my god.. I don't mind being pretty good at single-target and mediocre at cleave if we're amazing at AOE and there's enough fights to justify the set bonus.
    After some more testing, in 2 seperate single target 100mil damage tests, using SW I had 2.6mil damage with DS using procs alone, and with DP I had 3.98mil. Obviously it's not a whole lot of trials, but using DP leads to a lot more 4pce procs. I have yet to test HA.

EDIT: Tested HA. Not only does it feel clunky to use DS proc during HA+Wings, but I only did 2.69mil with it.
    Last edited by Revvo; 2013-06-15 at 06:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Reith View Post
    Errrm Bad single target is never a good thing. Why you gonna be used on the aoe fights? How you gonna get gear when ur single target is fucked?
    Last edited by anaxie; 2013-06-15 at 09:00 AM.

Regarding the Spark of Zandalar vs Primordius's talisman of rage, I kinda want to know if there is any mathematical proof that Primordius's is largely superior than Spark, I can see where you're coming with this, I've used Primordius's LFR version while gearing myself and I did noticed it had some nice uptime although It didn't reached 5 stacks that often, mostly revolved around getting 2-3 stacks, now my question is, knowing how spark's ramp up time is somewhat long is it really worth exchanging the passive haste + strength from the proc vs passive crit and a somehow decent uptime of strength you get from primordius's?
    Also what's your opinion of the tortos's H necklace vs the council H's necklace?

Quote Originally Posted by Sethorian View Post
    Regarding the Spark of Zandalar vs Primordius's talisman of rage, I kinda want to know if there is any mathematical proof that Primordius's is largely superior than Spark, I can see where you're coming with this, I've used Primordius's LFR version while gearing myself and I did noticed it had some nice uptime although It didn't reached 5 stacks that often, mostly revolved around getting 2-3 stacks, now my question is, knowing how spark's ramp up time is somewhat long is it really worth exchanging the passive haste + strength from the proc vs passive crit and a somehow decent uptime of strength you get from primordius's?
    Also what's your opinion of the tortos's H necklace vs the council H's necklace?
    It's all RNG but I've seen primorduis trinket up for 1min + at a time on 5 stacks.
    Spark gives 9430str for 20seconds.
    Primordius talisman gives 1975str per stack for 10seconds.

What ramp up time are people seeing? on my 530 one (bagspot for tank os for now) and it took well over 1 min to get up.
    Primordius always procs every 15sec or so and it's rng if it refreshes itself (10sec duration) I'm seeing at the very least 4 procs per minute for 40sec of 1975str, that's comparable with wep enchant.

I'll also leave this log (wipe lei shen progress) showing talisman with 54% uptime on a 8min attempt.
    http://worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-aj...?s=3943&e=4437
    Even if that was 50% uptime at 2k str (1 stack) it's not bad..