You gain 192haste and lose 140 STR if you keep 536 legs instead of using 543 horridon legs. I'd wager 543 legs are better if you can use the hit from the green gem.

Quote Originally Posted by Jerion View Post
    Good thing we are looking at DP next patch so it should affect us even less and hurt classes who rely on it even more <locks, enh shamans, mages>

Quote Originally Posted by metasaigneur View Post
    You gain 192haste and lose 140 STR if you keep 536 legs instead of using 543 horridon legs. I'd wager 543 legs are better if you can use the hit from the green gem.
    Nah, I'm already 1.5% over hit cap as it is.

Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    Good thing we are looking at DP next patch so it should affect us even less and hurt classes who rely on it even more <locks, enh shamans, mages>
    Speaking of this, how is it currently interacting with the new 4p on the PTR? Haven't had a moment to pop on there and check it out myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Colmadero View Post
    Not to mention all the perks of being an engineer! Parachute, boots, etc
    Yeah, I definitely like the perks of engineer more than anything else. Except when my belt backfires. That's never fun.

I just wish they'd have more perks to being a Blacksmith!
    -Retribution, the path of the protector or mender brought to it's natural conclusion; destroying evil before the weak need to be shielded from it, and before it can wound the innocent.
    | [MoP]Ret Paladin Guide | Fix My DPS | Fix My Heals | Fix My Tanking |

WoW Level Scaling Feature

Quote Originally Posted by Vanderhuge View Post
    Speaking of this, how is it currently interacting with the new 4p on the PTR? Haven't had a moment to pop on there and check it out myself.
    4P triggered DS can proc both itself and DP;
    DP triggered finishers can proc both DP and 4P.

it will be fun to be a RNGadin again, but the rotation will be john effing madden again, I fear.
    Because I want to say this every single day but don't want it to get a drag:
    1) The ingame store will only sell timesaver items. It won't affect balance.
    2) No, getting to 100 in half the time isn't pay2win. raids don't start until the second week, everyone has time to get there.
    4) getting charms faster is also not pay2win. getting those is easy, but not everyone has the time or want for dailies.

Its extremely fun and extremely annoying at the same time. Thinl fury warriors at low gear level ( sup no bloodthirst crits for procs). Its really fun to try not wasting any procs.

Will strem majority of 25man tests on normal. Twitter/fb shouts when im live.

I tried hitting the dummies for awhile with the new 4p and DP

It's fun when you get those massive chain procs of normal tv>dp>4p proc>4p proc>dp>4p proc you feel like a god. But I also had like almost a full minute of 0 DP and 4p procs.

Opener feels weird not having SW, since I haven't used DP this whole xpac, im not sure if its better to use DP second you get it, or use it if when all generators are on CD

The first phase of the Garrosh Hellscream encounter with all the adds was an excellent use of DP and T16 4p. It was extremely satisfying you could feel such power cleave-storming everything down. DP Proc + 4p proc, just chaining and chaining on those 7+ targets...
    Kaisen of Mannoroth <Reckoning>
    US 11 H 16/16 - Tier 14
    US 9 H 13/13 - Tier 15
    US 8 H 14/14 - Tier 16

Distance hearts, when rejoined as one... May find the light within.

Quote Originally Posted by Defender View Post
    The first phase of the Garrosh Hellscream encounter with all the adds was an excellent use of DP and T16 4p. It was extremely satisfying you could feel such power cleave-storming everything down. DP Proc + 4p proc, just chaining and chaining on those 7+ targets...
    It's sad some people already talk about 5.4 in the past tense..

I am Murloc! Huntingbear_grimbatol's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SirRaven View Post
    It's sad some people already talk about 5.4 in the past tense..
    been like that ever since PTR was as huge as it is nowdays. You see top guilds kill heroic bosses in less than ~10 attempts? Bullshit, more like 50 if you consider PTR but that's to be expected.
    9thorder.com | 14/14 Heroic 25-man | West 114 | Recruiting for Warlords of Draenor!

Follow our raids on Twitch!Bear - Retribution PoV

Quote Originally Posted by Huntingbear_grimbatol View Post
    been like that ever since PTR was as huge as it is nowdays. You see top guilds kill heroic bosses in less than ~10 attempts? Bullshit, more like 50 if you consider PTR but that's to be expected.
    Yeah I understand that, but testing isn't even over yet. The fact that this happens just makes you realize more and more why top guilds and top raiders are burning out. Tier's over before it goes live.

Heroic warforged weapons:

http://ptr.wowdb.com/items?filter-bu...1072&sort=slot

39k Top end weapon damage, so that's around 41-42k with upgrades.
    People don't forgive, they forget. - Rust Cohle

Pretty significant post

Trinket, enchant, set bonus, and legendary meta-gem effects whose triggered effect benefits from haste no longer also have their chance to trigger the benefit from haste. Activation chances for those effects have been adjusted to compensate.

Pretty significant post
    So with these changes does haste only smooth out our rotation by lowering GCD's and CD's, or are there other benefits of haste I'm missing? Won't this push us towards mastery at lower levels of haste?

Just hitting the dummys to see how much of a nerf it is feather wasnt proccing very much at all. ill run some logs in a bit and post em up here. The icds are now listed on the trinkets, amplification is 105cd, cooldown reduction one is 45sec cd, crit one has a .51ppm.

logs for the tests
    here is the ptr log http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/7...8yz/details/0/

here is a log on live http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/e...47v/details/0/
    Last edited by shoeboy4; 2013-08-03 at 08:50 AM. Reason: adding in logs

Pretty significant post
    Here is a longer post that explains the change in more detail:
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7860066979

Just more reason to head for more mastery next patch.

Sha of Fear Melee hit You 372908 Physical. (766625 Overkill) (Critical)
    Begging us to buff is sometimes easier than trying to beat the boss.(Source)

I am Murloc! Huntingbear_grimbatol's Avatar
    We're still going to want to be at around 16.5-18.5k haste (or wherever you feel comfortable with with your ms) to get close to a 3sec Crusader Strike.
    The Stat Amplifying trinket just got a lot better with this change, with heroic+warforged and valor upgraded it's going to end up at what? 19/20% additional rating? say you somehow end up with 15k haste and 15k mastery (unbuffed) that's going to put you at around that 18k spot (heroic + warforged and valor upgrades) That is FAR FAR from impossible and you'll likely get closer to 16.5 to 17k mastery unbuffed in BiS gear without calculating the % amp trinket, how this all is going to work out for our numbers is questionable but the few of us that's been lucky enough on Primordius to get mastery buffs know how much it impacts our sustained dps.

Haven't had time to test the crit trinket in a few builds so I don't know where to place it at the moment but from what I've heard and seen on PTR the CD reducing stat and the % amp trinket is the strongest combo, I'm still not sold on using DP on single target fights. SW + huge mastery pool and HUGE avenging wrath uptime is looking so strong!
    9thorder.com | 14/14 Heroic 25-man | West 114 | Recruiting for Warlords of Draenor!

Follow our raids on Twitch!Bear - Retribution PoV

I have been watching BL,Method,Midwinter and other progression guilds on their stream. I am seeing their ret pally below the tank on damage with mages/lock raping a lot especially the cleave fights. With all of the Aoe and not being able to stand on the tank on some of the fights I have done, you think Ret will still be good next tier?