Legendary!
    Cut your quote down please. Also again spamming fatigue is your issue. AHK = no issue

Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    Cut your quote down please. Also again spamming fatigue is your issue. AHK = no issue
    so you think spamming is nice?

Legendary!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ianus View Post
    so you think spamming is nice?
    AHK = hold that ability key down like a boss until it fires. Max your haste dps gains. If you can't hit a key for 4 hours of raiding 10 times a second you will never perform at a higher level then AHK provides.

with the overall budget on hit and expertise this tier being relatively low, and the presence of expertise on the Pauldrons of Winged Triumph, it would likely be our best bet to have the Legplates of Unthinking Strife as our offset, this removes partially useless crit from the other options in favour of something we'll need anyway. plus, the highest stat budget available in the form of a leg slot with optimal stats.
    Last edited by Solsacra; 2013-08-17 at 04:09 PM.

AHK = hold that ability key down like a boss until it fires. Max your haste dps gains. If you can't hit a key for 4 hours of raiding 10 times a second you will never perform at a higher level then AHK provides.
    ProTip: Be aware that this might be devastating to the health of your keyboard though. So if you are playing on a laptop, you should consider using a external keyboard. Or be ready for the horrible costs/annoyance of replacing a laptop keyboard.

Source: Personal experience... >.<

And no, they won't replace it within guarantee, as smashing it for ~4 hours / raid isn't the intended use.

[/off-topic]

I'm more concerned with the horrid input lag we've been having than anything else. Tiny GCD + Terrible input lag = no bueno.

Sha of Fear Melee hit You 372908 Physical. (766625 Overkill) (Critical)
    Begging us to buff is sometimes easier than trying to beat the boss.(Source)

I have a question about the new Garrosh BoA weapons since im not 100% sure whats going on.

Does it mean that i get a guaranteed normal version of the axe the first week after clearing normal modes, so i shouldnt care about any other normal mode weapon?

And does it mean that i shouldnt run the flexi mode before i kill normal Garrosh?
    Last edited by Freppi; 2013-08-17 at 04:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Freppi View Post
    I have a question about the new Garrosh BoA weapons since im not 100% sure whats going on.

Does it mean that i get a guaranteed normal version of the axe the first week after clearing normal modes, so i shouldnt care about any other normal mode weapon?

And does it mean that i shouldnt run the flexi mode before i kill normal Garrosh?
    Yes, you'll get a guarenteed weapon for the spec that you killed garrosh with (not sure if changing loot specializations can change that). but, since the heirloom weapon is not capable of receiving valor upgrades a TF normal mode weapon will surpass it at atleast 1/2 upgrade.
    in short, yeah, refrain from killing him on any other difficulty than atleast normal.
    Last edited by Solsacra; 2013-08-17 at 04:41 PM.

Is it legal to use AHK these days?
    I think ive read somwhere in the past that Blizzard is against using such scripts that generate multiple actions with just clicking or holding one key.
    Or are there some exceptions or rules saying in which way i can use it?

I think ive read somwhere in the past that Blizzard is against using such scripts that generate multiple actions with just clicking or holding one key.
    Is is legal, only if a single keypress is designated to the action of a single ability, for instance, you have downtime in your rotation and your waiting on a potential AoW proc, so you have that key held, AoW procs, ability fires. all fine. however problems come into play when that single keypress can fire both crusader strike and exorcism. this is automation of play and is against the ToU.

It is against of their ToS afaik. But it has been ages ago. (Although I doubt it changed.)

http://elitistjerks.com/f32/t25906-autohotkey_thread/

AHK is not a program prohibited by Blizzard. However, some of its functions are prohibited by Blizzard. It's very similar to the policy on the G15 keyboard. You cannot use AHK or the G15 keyboard to spam a single key -- even if you are sitting at the keyboard and just want to prevent your finger from falling off. However, there has been no blue post prohibiting using AHK to multi-box. And as always, you can use a G15 keyboard to see who is talking in vent, have more keys to bind to macros, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Wanko View Post
    AHK is not a program prohibited by Blizzard. However, some of its functions are prohibited by Blizzard. It's very similar to the policy on the G15 keyboard. You cannot use AHK or the G15 keyboard to spam a single key -- even if you are sitting at the keyboard and just want to prevent your finger from falling off. However, there has been no blue post prohibiting using AHK to multi-box. And as always, you can use a G15 keyboard to see who is talking in vent, have more keys to bind to macros, etc.
    So wheres this leave us? Use at your own risk?

Quote Originally Posted by BlackZero View Post
    So wheres this leave us? Use at your own risk?
    They won't/can't know if you use it, so there isn't really any risk. But yeah.

here is a link with 3 sets in the wowhead item comparison all upgraded adn gemmed and enchanted. one set is anaxies with offset shoulders and tier legs, another is offset legs and tier shoulders, and the last is one with different shoulders and neck and ring with tier legs.is it possible there are multiple ways to gear with small varying stat differences like i am seeing? i couldnt get this url to work in anything but google chrome. http://goo.gl/odj7OA is the shortened link to the comparison.

Quote Originally Posted by shoeboy4 View Post
    here is a link with 3 sets in the wowhead item comparison all upgraded adn gemmed and enchanted. one set is anaxies with offset shoulders and tier legs, another is offset legs and tier shoulders, and the last is one with different shoulders and neck and ring with tier legs.is it possible there are multiple ways to gear with small varying stat differences like i am seeing? i couldnt get this url to work in anything but google chrome. http://goo.gl/odj7OA is the shortened link to the comparison.

I couldn't get the item compare thing to work the other day, and was doing it by hand lol. Thanks for the link. I would be wary to value things to solidly until we get a sim that works with the coming tier, the amp trinket and new 4 pc will change things quite a bit.

Also your reforge on the final set was a little different than what I had, your's was a bit over caps. I'll check the others too.

http://goo.gl/UzT1Ib has those sets reforged a little more optimal
    Last edited by Killmour; 2013-08-17 at 09:37 PM.

Legendary!
    Quote Originally Posted by shoeboy4 View Post
    I said tier shoulders. Also no expertise / haste gems? they are better afterall.
    also in the offset legs set you are using stam/haste gems not hit/haste which fucks things up.

The comparison list is pretty cut and dry though. The offset legs are amazing
    Last edited by anaxie; 2013-08-17 at 10:11 PM.

I agree about the legs, http://goo.gl/hR40vh looks to be the most optimal setup.

edit: At least based on what we know now, the amp trinket might make crit better than it was previously.
    Last edited by Killmour; 2013-08-17 at 10:11 PM.

i wasnt sure if goign full exp haste gems was acceptable i will redo the lists gemming exp/haste and fixing the blue gems and repost them thank you for your input on the lists i appreciate it

Legendary!
    Anaxie http://goo.gl/6nYvw0
    Strength 26,771
    Mastery rating 12855
    Critical strike rating 2793
    Expertise rating 2553
    Haste rating 18833
    Hit rating 2525
    Melee minimum damage 28,146
    Melee maximum damage 42,220
    Melee speed 0.24
    Number of sockets 20

Shoeboys http://ptr.wowhead.com/compare?items...42.76669.0.0.2
    Strength 27,411
    Mastery rating 11862
    Critical strike rating 2793
    Expertise rating 2596
    Haste rating 18104
    Hit rating 2604
    Melee minimum damage 28,146
    Melee maximum damage 42,220
    Melee speed 0.24
    Number of sockets 20

You will notice I am 25 underhitcap *gasp*! shouldn't matter or skew lists by going over since you need EVERYSINGLE HIT TF item to go over the cap. If you are missing it pop in a single lightning jade and presto!

EDIT: damn links
    Last edited by anaxie; 2013-08-17 at 10:29 PM.

you need to shorten those links for it to link correctly, The one I linked has lightning gems in it and doesn't have exp gems. I'll change it up later.