Quote Originally Posted by Runewrath View Post
    Soooo swapping to justice during CDs and then back to truth after?
    I can see it now. Holy tv supercharged with SoJ in pvp. Someone gets one shot then we get nerfed.

Hey atleast we will make a good FC nuker now? lol

I have a feeling with 4 set we're going to see some HUGE tv's. But sadly you're right and it wont last.

I have a feeling with 4 set we're going to see some HUGE tv's. But sadly you're right and it wont last.
    gotta remember a holy tv crit will be around 300k. WIth cd's alot more. Then if this "taste for blood SoJ" doubles that OMG. and we aren't even talking about the 40% hand of light hit yet.

Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    gotta remember a holy tv crit will be around 300k. WIth cd's alot more. Then if this "taste for blood SoJ" doubles that OMG. and we aren't even talking about the 40% hand of light hit yet.
    Well they are doing a really good job at making us THE burst dps. Hopefully we can get a Hagara esque fight eventually.

Deleted
    Well they are doing a really good job at making us THE burst dps. Hopefully we can get a Hagara esque fight eventually.
    Mel jarrak, Unsok, elegon, protectors, stone guard, garajal and will are not enough +X% damage to your taste ? they are the reason we are not on the bench in 10man raiding.

As for SoJ redesign, I would love to make seal-switching and make them off the GCD then.
    Since my last post I had a response that Blizz might not want us to do that, but of course we will try it and if it is more DPS we will do it. And then seeing our seals on the GCD is gonna hurt the smoothness of our gameplay by a lot.

But that would indeed imply a macro to spam every 14s : /cast SOT /cast Judgment /cast SOJ
    That would be it imo, and not so difficult to do. And I don't care if I repeat myself like a senile, taking seals of the GCD would be a good thing.
    Last edited by mmocb71f6e42a0; 2013-02-08 at 12:31 PM.

Garajal would be the only one there where we only get the buff for only our cooldowns. I'm talking about a fight like hargara where there are +X% damage for a limited amount of time, spread across the fight. I guess if you do kill adds one set at a time on windlord it would be awesome, but a lot of guilds kill the adds one right after another when the debuff falls of.

Garajal would be the only one there where we only get the buff for only our cooldowns. I'm talking about a fight like hargara where there are +X% damage for a limited amount of time, spread across the fight. I guess if you do kill adds one set at a time on windlord it would be awesome, but a lot of guilds kill the adds one right after another when the debuff falls of.
    I hate killing windlord like that too

Well atleast they talk about how ret isn't where they want it to be now in both pve and pvp, they seem rather clueless on where to buff/redesign us though. Incease our ability damages flat out makes our burst stronger (which it doesn't need to be) and that's bad for pvp, getting kinda tired of the pvp excuse all the fucking time...

Unless something changes like censure dot damage (doubt it will happen because that messes with pvp and aoe / censure spreading) and so on.
    Couldn't they make censure last only like 5-6 seconds on players so it becomes extremely hard to keep up so that seal of whatever they want pvp rets to use ultimately becomes the better choice?
    Likewise for pvp make Seal of Truth only possible to keep up on max 3 targets since they want righteousness to be the 4+ targets seal?

I mean, if they don't want heavy nukes from rets but still need to increase sustained dps then dots would be the obvious route to go, maybe change the mastery to be a dot instead of direct damage?
    9thorder.com | Recruiting exceptional players!

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Has anyone found a proper description of this new SoJ effect? The mmo blue post is mistyped and it has no percentages in it. I'm assuming it will be cleaned up soon maybe.

Quote Originally Posted by Saferis View Post
    Has anyone found a proper description of this new SoJ effect? The mmo blue post is mistyped and it has no percentages in it. I'm assuming it will be cleaned up soon maybe.
    20% per stack, stacks up to 5 times. Thats how i understood it atleast.
    "Remembrance of things past is not necessarily the remembrance of things as they were."
    Juseeh
    T11 WR: 115, T12 WR: 45, T14 WR:44, T15 WR:37, T16: WR:28

Deleted
    No numbers were given. 5 stacks were mentioned but no numbers of how much an increase it will be.

Paladin
    Here is the current PTR Seal of Justice: Fills you with Holy Light, causing melee attacks (and Judgment) to apply Justice to your target. Justice: The attacking Paladin's next Templar's Verdict striking this target will also deal 25% weapon damage as Holy per application of Justice. Stacks up to 5 times. Lasts 15 sec. Undispellable. Using the TV consumes the stack. The Justice proc itself is not affected by mastery, nor is the mastery proc from TV counted for purposes of how hard Justice hits.

Doesn't actually make the TV bigger by my understanding, but instead is kind of like our mastery?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by metasaigneur View Post
    No numbers were given. 5 stacks were mentioned but no numbers of how much an increase it will be.
    Fills you with Holy Light, causing melee attacks (and Judgment) to apply Justice to your target. Justice: The attacking Paladin's next Templar's Verdict striking this target will also deal 25% weapon damage as Holy per application of Justice. Stacks up to 5 times. Lasts 15 sec.

Front page.
    "Man knows - he knows that nothing will begin unless he speaks. And nothing will change, unless he knows."

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Paladin
    Here is the current PTR Seal of Justice: Fills you with Holy Light, causing melee attacks (and Judgment) to apply Justice to your target. Justice: The attacking Paladin's next Templar's Verdict striking this target will also deal 25% weapon damage as Holy per application of Justice. Stacks up to 5 times. Lasts 15 sec. Undispellable. Using the TV consumes the stack. The Justice proc itself is not affected by mastery, nor is the mastery proc from TV counted for purposes of how hard Justice hits.

Doesn't actually make the TV bigger by my understanding, but instead is kind of like our mastery?
    Thanks for the info. And yes, I'd assume its an extra block of damage thrown out. My question is, on what fights would we use SoT, and by comparison, this?

"Remembrance of things past is not necessarily the remembrance of things as they were."
    Juseeh

http://ptr.wowdb.com/items/94519-pri...lisman-of-rage

That one, this one, and the exp rep trinket are the 3.

There are 4 str trinkets.
    Juseeh

Fellow rets the BIS list will be made soon we have

Band of the Scaled Tyrant

Is but a taste to come.

---------- Post added 2013-02-09 at 02:57 AM ----------

Uhhhh.... yeah thats definetly BIS. Wow

Clearly everything but the stacking Crit trinket is viable. Crit is clearly warrior made <since it relies on crits to proc even>

Holy shit this is alot of items.. 3-4 per slot. This could take awhile...

Dear god FOUR EQUALLY VIABLE ENDGAME 2hs? and one is off the 3rd boss and not last? Dear lord I thought I'd never see the day a the best 2h was from starting bosses.

...... STRENGTH POLEARM!!!
    Bo-Ris, Horror in the Night

Oh polearm animations how i love thee.....

This also means a thunderforged heroic 2hander MAY NOT be out of reach of us friends. I mean. so many drops and charm opportunities....

EDIT: I'm going to make things simple and get every item listed out first and valor items listed aswell. This may take a half a week or so.
    Last edited by anaxie; 2013-02-09 at 03:22 AM.

They better be buffing Ret because 2 of the 4 trinkets (with that being 2 out of 3 of the potentially-heroic ilvl) are crit/strength trinkets. The third is a haste/strength trinket that apparently takes time to ramp up, so need more details on that one but looks pretty good except that your cooldowns could be done by the time it activates, who knows. The expertise trinket - Brutal Talisman - is probably the most worthwhile upgrade early on for every Ret because it obviously kicks the pants off any trinket in T14.

Talking about weapons, Zerat itemization is god-awful: crit/hit and a blue socket. Not a single PVE two-handed mace on the PTR yet, as per usual. Another crit/mastery axe. Greatsword of Frozen Hells isn't bad but all two-handed weapons just HAVE to have crit on them apparently. Seems to be Blizzard's two-handed theme of the expansion.

EDIT: Did not see there was a strength polearm.. not bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Reith View Post
    They better be buffing Ret because 2 of the 4 trinkets (with that being 2 out of 3 of the potentially-heroic ilvl) are crit/strength trinkets. The third is a haste/strength trinket that apparently takes time to ramp up, so need more details on that one but looks pretty good except that your cooldowns could be done by the time it activates, who knows. The expertise trinket - Brutal Talisman - is probably the most worthwhile upgrade early on for every Ret because it obviously kicks the pants off any trinket in T14.

Talking about weapons, Zerat itemization is god-awful: crit/hit and a blue socket. Not a single PVE two-handed mace on the PTR yet, as per usual. Another crit/mastery axe. Greatsword of Frozen Hells isn't bad but all two-handed weapons just HAVE to have crit on them apparently. Seems to be Blizzard's two-handed theme of the expansion.

EDIT: Did not see there was a strength polearm.. not bad.
    Feather of Ji-kun has 1600 hit on it though. Keep in mid tier has high hit too and draenei's should feel that pain badly.

---------- Post added 2013-02-09 at 03:26 AM ----------

I THINK RA-DEN IS DEFAULT H: TF gear notice Carapace of the Core

HEAD:
    Lightning Emperor's Helmet
    Doomed Crown of Lei-Shen
    Crown of the Golden Golem
    NECK:
    Amulet of the Primal Turtle
    Necklace of the Terra-Cotta Vanquisher
    Talisman of Angry Spirits
    SHOULDER:
    Lightning Emperor's Pauldrons
    Reconstructed Furious Shoulderplates
    Shoulderguards of Centripetal Destruction
    BACK:
    Yellow Dawn Lightningcloak
    Horn-Rimmed Doomcloak
    Hydra-Scale Bloodcloak
    CHEST:
    Lightning Emperor's Battleplate
    Carapace of the Core
    Chestplate of Violent Detonation
    Talonrender Chestplate
    BRACER:
    Bracers of Constant Implosion
    Caustic Spike Bracers
    Frozen Warlord's Bracers
    HANDS:
    Lightning Emperor's Gauntlets
    Pathogenic Gauntlets
    Rein-Binder's Fists
    BELT:
    Flare-Forged Greatbelt
    Abandoned Zandalari Goreplate
    Cloudbreaker Greatbelt
    LEGS:
    Lightning Emperor's Legplates
    Legplates of Lightning Blood
    Legplates of the Dark Parasite
    Legplates of the Lightning Throne
    FEET:
    Sabatons of the Superior Being
    Columnbreaker Stompers
    Locksmasher Greaves
    Tidal Force Treads
    RINGS:
    Ra-den's Ruinous Ring
    Band of the Scaled Tyrant
    Spinescale Seal
    TRINKETS:
    Fabled Feather of Ji-Kun
    Primordius' Talisman of Rage
    Spark of Zandalar
    Gaze of the Twins
    Brutal Talisman of the Shado-Pan Assault
    WEAPONS:
    Uroe, Harbinger of Terror
    Greatsword of Frozen Hells
    Zerat, Malakk's Soulburning Greatsword
    Bo-Ris, Horror in the Night

I think we have never needed a BiS list more then now... lol
    Last edited by anaxie; 2013-02-09 at 03:54 AM.