1. #3361
    Quote Originally Posted by Dmchomerun View Post
    For the belt you have, the only time you would match it is if you could use the hit from a haste/hit gem, otherwise, 320 str or 320 haste in the blue socket > 160 haste + 60 crit from socket bonus.
    Well since you seem to be reforging into hit on your ring still, I would recommend putting a hit/haste gem in your chest, moving your JC gems to chest/shoulder, putting a second haste gem in your belt changing your ring reforge to crit > mastery. This will still put you a little under hit, so you may want to change your green leg gem to hit/haste. I would recommend 2x upgrading your legs next since they're probably the last thing you'll be replacing in your current gear set.
    Last edited by Revvo; 2013-06-17 at 01:27 PM.

    Sha of Fear Melee hit You 372908 Physical. (766625 Overkill) (Critical)
    Begging us to buff is sometimes easier than trying to beat the boss.(Source)

  2. #3362
    Quote Originally Posted by Revvo View Post
    Well since you seem to be reforging into hit on your ring still, I would recommend putting a hit/haste gem in your chest, moving your JC gems to chest/shoulder, putting a second haste gem in your belt changing your ring reforge to crit > mastery. This will still put you a little under hit, so you may want to change your green leg gem to hit/haste. I would recommend 2x upgrading your legs next since they're probably the last thing you'll be replacing in your current gear set.
    okay. what belt should I aim for, assuming drops are only LFR? VP belt, or still a 502 LFR belt?
    Because I want to say this every single day but don't want it to get a drag:
    1) The ingame store will only sell timesaver items. It won't affect balance.
    2) No, getting to 100 in half the time isn't pay2win. raids don't start until the second week, everyone has time to get there.
    4) getting charms faster is also not pay2win. getting those is easy, but not everyone has the time or want for dailies.

  3. #3363
    Quote Originally Posted by Don Vito Corleone View Post
    okay. what belt should I aim for, assuming drops are only LFR? VP belt, or still a 502 LFR belt?
    Total_Weight = sum (StatNo_X * StatWeight_X), where X=Str, Haste, Crit, Mastery.

  4. #3364
    Quote Originally Posted by Don Vito Corleone View Post
    okay. what belt should I aim for, assuming drops are only LFR? VP belt, or still a 502 LFR belt?
    I'd say LFR belt. One extra socket, better itemization, and lets you free up valor for upgrades on other gear.

    Sha of Fear Melee hit You 372908 Physical. (766625 Overkill) (Critical)
    Begging us to buff is sometimes easier than trying to beat the boss.(Source)

  5. #3365
    I managed to get a pure haste belt from Battlefield Barrens.

    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Nzall/advanced

    any suggestions on this?

    edit: also, I'm stuck on 990/1K VP for this week, so no more upgrades until wednesday.
    Because I want to say this every single day but don't want it to get a drag:
    1) The ingame store will only sell timesaver items. It won't affect balance.
    2) No, getting to 100 in half the time isn't pay2win. raids don't start until the second week, everyone has time to get there.
    4) getting charms faster is also not pay2win. getting those is easy, but not everyone has the time or want for dailies.

  6. #3366
    I am Murloc! Huntingbear_grimbatol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Norway, Trondheim
    Posts
    5,195
    Quote Originally Posted by Don Vito Corleone View Post
    I'm stuck on 990/1K VP for this week, so no more upgrades until wednesday.
    you can still get the 10 last Valor Points....
    9thorder.com | 14/14 Heroic 25-man | West 114 | Recruiting for Warlords of Draenor!

    Follow our raids on Twitch!Bear - Retribution PoV

  7. #3367
    Quote Originally Posted by Huntingbear_grimbatol View Post
    you can still get the 10 last Valor Points....
    Not if he's already gotten 1000 this week. I have the same problem but with 980. Feels bad man. All because I forgot to cap one week many months ago (I think it was still 5.1)

  8. #3368
    Quote Originally Posted by Huntingbear_grimbatol View Post
    you can still get the 10 last Valor Points....
    oh, right, still not used to dailies giving valor. explains why I'm so close to my cap without noticing.

    edit: also, the boots cost 26K on my server. I got 6K ATM. even if all my battle pets would magically sell in the next 12 hours, i doubt it'd be enough.
    Last edited by nzall; 2013-06-17 at 05:41 PM.
    Because I want to say this every single day but don't want it to get a drag:
    1) The ingame store will only sell timesaver items. It won't affect balance.
    2) No, getting to 100 in half the time isn't pay2win. raids don't start until the second week, everyone has time to get there.
    4) getting charms faster is also not pay2win. getting those is easy, but not everyone has the time or want for dailies.

  9. #3369
    Long time reader, first time poster in this section.

    I've recently looted the Agility (Normal Thunderforged) polearm from Lei Shen.
    I currently had the Uroe (Normal only) axe from Lei Shen as a weapon before.

    And since I've seen Dakeshi use the HC TF version of said polearm, is it worth using for me?
    Or am I going to lose to much stats?

    My axe is upgraded at 230ilvl
    Where as the polearm is at 236ilvl.

  10. #3370
    Field Marshal bacildaf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    greece
    Posts
    55
    is there any guide/strategy video or written for LEI SHEN HC? I was checking pure's videos and manaflask guides for our progression but seems lei shen hc is not feauterd there except if i m missing something.

    Anyway apart from that , any tips for retri on leishen HC 25 to be as much as effective for the fight and the raid (and by not cheesing meters ofc) ?
    Last edited by bacildaf; 2013-06-18 at 09:14 AM.

  11. #3371
    Quote Originally Posted by alexke View Post
    Long time reader, first time poster in this section.

    I've recently looted the Agility (Normal Thunderforged) polearm from Lei Shen.
    I currently had the Uroe (Normal only) axe from Lei Shen as a weapon before.

    And since I've seen Dakeshi use the HC TF version of said polearm, is it worth using for me?
    Or am I going to lose to much stats?

    My axe is upgraded at 230ilvl
    Where as the polearm is at 236ilvl.
    we'll need an armory to know for sure.

    ---------- Post added 2013-06-18 at 11:42 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by bacildaf View Post
    is there any guide/strategy video or written for LEI SHEN HC? I was checking pure's videos and manaflask guides for our progression but seems lei shen hc is not feauterd there except if i m missing something.

    Anyway apart from that , any tips for retri on leishen HC 25 to be as much as effective for the fight and the raid (and by not cheesing meters ofc) ?
    speed of light for intermission phases, save it for helm, or getting to a bolt in time if you're not targeted with helm.

    you usually have assigned AoE players for the phase 2 adds. you usually have better players for this due to the confinedness of our AoE.
    Because I want to say this every single day but don't want it to get a drag:
    1) The ingame store will only sell timesaver items. It won't affect balance.
    2) No, getting to 100 in half the time isn't pay2win. raids don't start until the second week, everyone has time to get there.
    4) getting charms faster is also not pay2win. getting those is easy, but not everyone has the time or want for dailies.

  12. #3372
    Field Marshal bacildaf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    greece
    Posts
    55
    Another idea i came up for making the new 4set a little more competitive to the current but still not OP is by making a proced DS award 1 HP.

    Item - Paladin T16 Retribution 4P Bonus (New) Holy Power consumers have a 25% chance to make your next Divine Storm free and award 1 HP

  13. #3373
    Quote Originally Posted by bacildaf View Post
    is there any guide/strategy video or written for LEI SHEN HC? I was checking pure's videos and manaflask guides for our progression but seems lei shen hc is not feauterd there except if i m missing something.

    Anyway apart from that , any tips for retri on leishen HC 25 to be as much as effective for the fight and the raid (and by not cheesing meters ofc) ?
    We are one of the strongest class on Balls (because of the DK's massgrip), so if your raid lack dps on them, you can help a lot without cheesing meters.
    Speed of light is mandatory for Helm of Command and Unbreakable Spirit is good for bubble the static shock every 2,5 minutes.

    Sorry my bad english, first time posting, long time reading here.
    Last edited by Reisar; 2013-09-22 at 11:14 AM.

  14. #3374
    Quote Originally Posted by bacildaf View Post
    Another idea i came up for making the new 4set a little more competitive to the current but still not OP is by making a proced DS award 1 HP.

    Item - Paladin T16 Retribution 4P Bonus (New) Holy Power consumers have a 25% chance to make your next Divine Storm free and award 1 HP
    Page 163 @ bottom
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Josh/advanced
    #thunderclub
    [22:04:20.636] Josh Templar's Verdict Lei Shen *825815*

  15. #3375
    Nice Guide

  16. #3376
    Quote Originally Posted by bacildaf View Post
    is there any guide/strategy video or written for LEI SHEN HC? I was checking pure's videos and manaflask guides for our progression but seems lei shen hc is not feauterd there except if i m missing something.

    Anyway apart from that , any tips for retri on leishen HC 25 to be as much as effective for the fight and the raid (and by not cheesing meters ofc) ?
    You'll want to pool(hold/save) at least 5 HP a couple seconds before/right at Ball Lightning strikes, unless it naturally works out. And that depends on your raid dps on them. At least when we used to progress I would only be able to get in 2 DS's max pooling 5 HP with the other aoe we had (5 Locks).

    With DP up you can take double bounces during 1st intermission (gear and HP barring) if other people are busy elsewhere to not help and take one each.
    Last edited by Defender; 2013-06-18 at 06:29 PM.
    Kaisen of Mannoroth <Reckoning>
    US 11 H 16/16 - Tier 14
    US 9 H 13/13 - Tier 15
    US 8 H 14/14 - Tier 16

    Distance hearts, when rejoined as one... May find the light within.

  17. #3377
    I would also recommend using glyph of exo for splash damage on the balls, as well as 2 Pce spreading. I generally try to save an exo and some HP for the balls. Ret is one of the best specs for Lei Shen because of the clump AoE. Another thing is if you see a ball that wasn't AoE stunned, HoJ it. Saves a ton of damage. Throw out heals on your platform during transitions, etc. Take advantage of being a hybrid.
    Last edited by Revvo; 2013-06-18 at 06:40 PM.

    Sha of Fear Melee hit You 372908 Physical. (766625 Overkill) (Critical)
    Begging us to buff is sometimes easier than trying to beat the boss.(Source)

  18. #3378
    Banned anaxie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    My Throne
    Posts
    5,983
    Fucking titan stones

  19. #3379
    Field Marshal bacildaf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    greece
    Posts
    55
    Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    Fucking titan stones
    f#$%$ RNG , was stuck at 6-7 for weeks taking 0-1 every for 3-4weeks until 7 , and BOOOOOMM last week got 4 stones reached 11 and going legendary tommorow...

    This kind of rng really sucks though...





    P.S : thx for the replies for leishen HC, guess i should pick HolyAvenger for some AOE burst too ? I m usually very good at clump aoe situations(tortos,megeara) so it may be effective for me to be one of the ppl that are assigned for quick bursting at balls.
    Last edited by bacildaf; 2013-06-18 at 07:39 PM.

  20. #3380
    Quote Originally Posted by bacildaf View Post
    quick bursting at balls.
    Balls busting duty?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •