Are ya'll rets in full BIS/near full BIS not having issues being so far over hit cap you cannot reforge out of it? I'm considering removing the haste/hit gems to get myself under hit cap.

What's it with Goak melee damage on the ptr? Have you experienced it as well? It's abnormally large.

Quote Originally Posted by Megraam View Post
    What's it with Goak melee damage on the ptr? Have you experienced it as well? It's abnormally large.
    They said they would compensate for the removal of the 4Pc. I came in this thread wondering if someone could post if we got compensation or not. I guess I found my answer.

We addressed it in 5.2. When you remove the set bonuses, the buff is also cancelled.

Quote Originally Posted by thegoodrogue View Post
    They said they would compensate for the removal of the 4Pc. I came in this thread wondering if someone could post if we got compensation or not. I guess I found my answer.
    Yeah I just tested pre-pull T11 on a ToT boss an on the training dummy. Totally fixed. Thank goodness.

Quote Originally Posted by Megraam View Post
    Doing same damage as on live for me.
    "Remembrance of things past is not necessarily the remembrance of things as they were."
    Juseeh
    T11 WR: 115, T12 WR: 45, T14 WR:44, T15 WR:37, T16: WR:28

Vendor your T11 in patch 5.2
    ~ Anaxie
    Is removal of the T11 Protection tier gimmic going to be addressed before 5.2 hits so don't have to keep it for a 45 sec guardian prepull as retribution?

~GC
    We addressed it in 5.2. When you remove the set bonuses, the buff is also cancelled.

---------- Post added 2013-02-22 at 12:03 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by rahkarn View Post
    Are ya'll rets in full BIS/near full BIS not having issues being so far over hit cap you cannot reforge out of it? I'm considering removing the haste/hit gems to get myself under hit cap.
    I'm a draenei and I'm totally fine on hit check my sig. Next patch. I havn't built the set and swapped in items to look at potential issues yet. We may even be fine. Lack of 2handers has me like crazy fuckin worried tho but atleast we get one off 3rd boss. It sure blows dick tho Hit/crit blue socket.

Also check my belt before you start trying to use str/stam gems.
    Last edited by anaxie; 2013-02-22 at 02:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Reith View Post
    Yeah I just tested pre-pull T11 on a ToT boss an on the training dummy. Totally fixed. Thank goodness.
    It's been fixed for over a month now on PTR.

Posted GC so we can get some guardian mechanics like what his AP % he takes from you for his swings or weapon damage %. Asked for Coif on the Finisher he does.

Asked for his haste and crit contributions.

---------- Post added 2013-02-22 at 01:54 AM ----------

im not saying revert the dk buffs, they are fine...but by that same logic, where are the ret sustained buffs to keep us competitive? we are already pretty far behind frost as it is.

~Ghostcrawler
    Unless you can demonstrate to us that Ret is behind Frost in 5.2, we can't do much with comments like this.

We think Ret and Frost are where they should be in 5.1 with the exception that Frost pulls ahead too much in certain cleave and AE situations.
    You know what to do
    Last edited by anaxie; 2013-02-22 at 01:56 AM.

Doing same damage as on live for me.
    (regarding GotAK)

Is this true?

My Tier 11 holds a sentimental value and I will not vendor it!
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Can you imagine if someone insulted you in a thread, you reported it, and I told you "sorry, wrong thread to be butthurt"?

The lack of the 2h sword of frozen hells on any of the bosses makes me a sad pally. Not only does it look cool but without a boss drop it cant be heroic or probably thunderforged =(

Field Marshal
    im not saying revert the dk buffs, they are fine...but by that same logic, where are the ret sustained buffs to keep us competitive? we are already pretty far behind frost as it is.

~Ghostcrawler
    Unless you can demonstrate to us that Ret is behind Frost in 5.2, we can't do much with comments like this.
    We think Ret and Frost are where they should be in 5.1 with the exception that Frost pulls ahead too much in certain cleave and AE situations.
    Am I rly the only one, who can't stop laughing about this comment? He can't be real with this comment, is he?
    Oh man that's so frustrating, now I know exactly where I will stand in the next patch, like many other patches before.

Quote Originally Posted by Fiskaron View Post
    Am I rly the only one, who can't stop laughing about this comment? He can't be real with this comment, is he?
    Oh man that's so frustrating, now I know exactly where I will stand in the next patch, like many other patches before.
    Dem feels. Also, that really sucks about that crit/haste sword not being available

Quote Originally Posted by thegoodrogue View Post
    Dem feels. Also, that really sucks about that crit/haste sword not being available
    Or the polearm.

I don't give a shit about stats our heroic weapon choices are... TWO and one is from the final boss.

Casters between spirit and non spirit weapons get amost TEN options
    Hunters get THREE to themselves
    Rogues get TWO daggers and Three agi 1hs
    Str dps dwers get THREE 1h Swords

The desparity is fucking retarded why does 2Handed always get shafted?

Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    Simcraft is avoided because it was very poorly implemented for MoP. General concensus was the the developer was extemely inept and lacked credability in the class unlike Pbad who did it for Cataclysm. It's kinda like what EJ turned into in Cata/late wrath

The developer being brand new to the class wouldn't listen to myself or Requital despite multiple attempts and problems pointed out while he posted how he was correct because he was the developer and we were wrong despite being proven correct and our longstanding history as pretty much 2 of the best rets in the world in the spec.
    Really wish you would spend less time insulting me and more time making the tool better. Is there a specific ability that you think is bugged? If you just don't like the default rotation I'm more than happy to see if a default rotation you propose performs better. And no, you haven't ever pointed out specific problems with the ret SimC module. You've just disagreed with the results because you don't like them.

I also like how your opinion is the "general concensus."

I am Murloc! Huntingbear_grimbatol's Avatar
    here we go again...
    9thorder.com | 14/14 Heroic 25-man | West 114 | Recruiting for Warlords of Draenor!

Follow our raids on Twitch!Bear - Retribution PoV

Well, Anaxie and Requital were right in my opinion. The do have much ego but the target here is a correct tool information and not behaviour. There is no point for Balhale asking for feedback when he ignores it.

Btw im curious, what profiler do you guys use to test out gear sets? char.dev has alot of stuff missing and I'd like to mess around with the 5.2 stuff to see whats what.

Quote Originally Posted by catablitz View Post
    Well, Anaxie and Requital were right in my opinion. The do have much ego but the target here is a correct tool information and not behaviour. There is no point for Balhale asking for feedback when he ignores it.
    What meaningful feedback regarding Simcraft have I ignored?

Quote Originally Posted by Balhale View Post
    What meaningful feedback regarding Simcraft have I ignored?
    I think it started around page 3. Don't get me wrong mate, I do respect anyone who is using his knowledge and time for greater good, but you have to realise that some world class players take every detail seriously because they translate sim numbers to real time playstyle and can sometimes exaggerate on their point especially when experience and history proves them correct. In any case I am not judging behaviours.

On a sidenote, you personally dissapoint me by stating in EJ forums that you are fine with burst over sustain dps, since there is a tradition for blizzard to deem highly said forums, but this is another story.