10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MarshallX View Post
    Here's what I came up with giving Expertise/Hit the same value as our highest valued un-cappable stat. This builds on top of what the Mr Robot guy was working on earlier.

docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AlemLZeZnfTfdC1QTWRLb0hOZm80T01IRkF4S2VfaVE#gid=0
    After reforging the stats on a few of these to haste, wouldn't the values change?

EDIT: I suppose just the Primordius trinket since you valued haste = hit/expertise.

So, my question is, what would Primordius look like after reforging? That is, if you haven't calculated it already.
    Last edited by Dmchomerun; 2013-03-21 at 01:40 AM. Reason: Need to learn to use numbers.
    Exorcising Undead in the name of the Silver Hand!
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...homerun/simple

for anyone still sceptical, I have a friend that got the heroic Crit Haste sword off a coin today.

Quote Originally Posted by Vigilanti View Post
    for anyone still sceptical, I have a friend that got the heroic Crit Haste sword off a coin today.
    Really? So, it's probably as i was thinking... you can use the coin in ANY boss and have a chance on the random drops... maybe?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slidran View Post
    Really? So, it's probably as i was thinking... you can use the coin in ANY boss and have a chance on the random drops... maybe?
    Yes, any boss can give you anything off the 'trash mob' loot table from a coin use along with that specific boss' loot table from my understanding.
    Exorcising Undead in the name of the Silver Hand!
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...homerun/simple

Hello ppl,can smone who killed Horridon 25 hc could tell me whats better HA or DP? I tried both specs but it seams DP is better until nuke phase...so i would like to hear if u who killed him made a conclusion whats better. Thanks

why wouldn't you use sanctified wrath?

Finaly got heroic 10man Horridon down last night (no trinket *sigh*). Sanctified wrath worked just fine and i was usualy using it to burn down the adds venom priests/frozen warlords/shamans and it worked pretty good.

for heroic horridon, I would say HA is pretty good for Cleaving down everything in sight if you use that kind of strat.

I currently have crappy trinkets. Haven't been getting in raids enough to get my rep up for my cloak, so I was going to burn some VP on the Brutal Talisman.

Current trinkets: Lei Shen's Final Orders (1/2 493 ilvl) and Relic of Xuen (2/2 483 ilvl). Which should I replace with the Brutal Talisman?
    If I used LSFO + BToSA = 35.64% Mastery, 23.08% Haste, 36,648 AP;
    If I used BToSA + Relic = 39.64% Mastery, 20.44% Haste, 39,146 AP;
    If I used (current) LSFO + Relic= 34.91% Mastery, 22.78% Haste, 39,146 AP.

Quote Originally Posted by Vigilanti View Post
    for heroic horridon, I would say HA is pretty good for Cleaving down everything in sight if you use that kind of strat.
    I use SW and pop cds to get the various big bad adds down, in particular venom priests and frozen warlords. IMO more importaint to nuke down one of the frozen warlords than cleaving them down, tanks can spike like hell when tanking 2/3 frozen warlords, not to forget the damned frost orbs that they slap melee in the face with.

Any tips for heroic Tortos? Is it worth grabbing Light's Hammer for bats aoe?

Quote Originally Posted by Freppi View Post
    Any tips for heroic Tortos? Is it worth grabbing Light's Hammer for bats aoe?
    If your raid is any good, bats don't last long enough at all.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Reith View Post
    If your raid is any good, bats don't last long enough at all.
    True. Must more efficient just to time your ES for Shell Concussion. If you can get in a nice cycle that is.

I must say, ToT and our loot council has been rather good to me. Ofc. HC TF Bo-Ris dropped and within the same reset i also picked up the 4-set(all normals) along with a couple of off-set pieces. It's getting pretty good and I am topping our meters. Our burst is insane, but our sustained damage is getting up there, but the goddamn micro-management is getting on my nerves a bit.

Unfortunately i haven't gotten any trinkets though, but who am I to complain.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Haargielol View Post
    True. Must more efficient just to time your ES for Shell Concussion. If you can get in a nice cycle that is.

I must say, ToT and our loot council has been rather good to me. Ofc. HC TF Bo-Ris dropped and within the same reset i also picked up the 4-set(all normals) along with a couple of off-set pieces. It's getting pretty good and I am topping our meters. Our burst is insane, but our sustained damage is getting up there, but the goddamn micro-management is getting on my nerves a bit.

Unfortunately i haven't gotten any trinkets though, but who am I to complain.
    Mind posting a link to your logs?

Nevermind, I found them! And fantastic job there, but mind sharing some of your luck with the rest of us? We've seen 2 pieces of conq tier so far, Im stuck with a bunch of offspec gear >.<
    Last edited by Prometheous; 2013-03-22 at 02:28 PM.

i really dont know if i should use the VP trinket i bought it yesterday and i tested it in LFR , the proc isnt to much , i swaped it with Xuen and tried to line up my cds with the trinket , i currently have
    Lei Shen's Final Orders 2/2
    Relic if xuen 2/2

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Matrlx View Post
    i really dont know if i should use the VP trinket i bought it yesterday and i tested it in LFR , the proc isnt to much , i swaped it with Xuen and tried to line up my cds with the trinket , i currently have
    Lei Shen's Final Orders 2/2
    Relic if xuen 2/2
    the trinket is only really worth it if you can turn at least 80% of the expertise on it into haste, either by replacing other items or through reforging.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Prometheous View Post
    Mind posting a link to your logs?

Nevermind, I found them! And fantastic job there, but mind sharing some of your luck with the rest of us? We've seen 2 pieces of conq tier so far, Im stuck with a bunch of offspec gear >.<
    Yeah, ofc. didn't think about posting logs. Sorry.
    Well, i guess i won't be getting much loot in the comming reset

Anyone about to start on tortos you can stack zandalars to full 9 stack before pull judging crystals every 3 seconds between combat drops.

there are target dummies outfront of the raid so I gu ess you could cheese Jinrhok too or other bosses if ppl care to summon you.

Sorry for no Updates Starcraft > WoW

Also as of this post you should start hardcapping vp to 3000. 3k gets you what. +48 ilvls?
    Last edited by anaxie; 2013-03-23 at 07:48 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah im glad they lowered the vp for upgrades in 5.3. 750 per was a bit ridiculous

Deleted
    So to quickly summarize it up for Ret's returning from tank journeys in T14 (and thus having crappy T14 DD trinkets):
    - Spark of Zandalar + Ji Kun's as BiS non hc as well as hc
    - 4pc T15 with offset gloves
    - bo ris or crit haste sword
    - wrecking massive havoc

am I correct ?