Can y'all channel your ret energies into making a Bo-ris 541 appear for me when we kill iron Qon H sunday or on the tuesday reset farm funtime?

I'd be very happy

Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    Can y'all channel your ret energies into making a Bo-ris 541 appear for me when we kill iron Qon H sunday or on the tuesday reset farm funtime?

I'd be very happy
    this and a Spark for myself and the other ret in my raid. 5weeks and still not a single Spark drop on 25man :\

oh I didn't see that blue post. I guess that makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post

I'd be very happy
    I'd be very happy if my guild was on heroics by the week after next, but it's not gonna happen.

I had a 40 boss streak without a secret, q_q

Quote Originally Posted by Killmour View Post
    I had a 40 boss streak without a secret, q_q
    u sure u have the quest xD? u can't be THAT unlucky :/! talk to a gm or something maybe the q is bugged for you

Quote Originally Posted by Blacklion View Post
    u sure u have the quest xD? u can't be THAT unlucky :/! talk to a gm or something maybe the q is bugged for you
    Keyword is had, I got 2 more this week, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by metasaigneur View Post
    VP trink is pretty good if it doesn't overcap you in expertise. the 8800 75sec icd is easily predictable, and aligning CDs/ES with it is very valuable over your relic. 502 spark is just bad (as mentioned before) : had it, tried it tossed it. The str value is just too low to compete with lei shen /relic due to their amazing 45s ICD.
    How would you compare the Darkmoon Relic to normal mode Spark of Zandalar? Just curious.

Simply because each proc can be use for ES, or both ES/AW. That alone makes its better than relic since STR proc budget is more than double the relic's. Try it out, you'll figure it out easily enough

Quote Originally Posted by Fiddlesnarf View Post
    How would you compare the Darkmoon Relic to normal mode Spark of Zandalar? Just curious.
    replace relic

---------- Post added 2013-04-07 at 05:42 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Killmour View Post
    Keyword is had, I got 2 more this week, lol.
    /pat I'm only allowed to loot one secrets a week don't feel bad.

I am Murloc! Huntingbear_grimbatol's Avatar
    dont feel sad, I'm only at 6 with the possibility to get 6 more this week.

Currently on 18 secrets, wish me luck and I may finish this week! Also, I have a question I'd like answering. Do I delay Exo to hit Cs during AW? Or how should my rotation look during AW with/without lust (I'm running 4 set t15, with a feather)

From what I can guess it'll probably look something like:

HoW > Exo > HoW > CS > HoW > TV > HoW > Exo (on AoW proc)/ CS (without AoW proc) > HoW > TV > HoW > Exo (on AoW proc)/ CS (without AoW proc)/ Judge (without either) > HoW > TV ect.

Tbh I haven't tested anything out due to lack of 2pc (let alone 4pc) but I'm sure Exo will still have higher prio over CS due to higher damage and the debuff it applies. I haven't thought too much into it yet, don't see myself getting 4pc anytime soon :3

I've seen some people mentioning using TV at 3 HP would be better to not waste CS procs/ get more uses of CS proc, but like I say, not 100% just my 2 cents ^_^

It is a dps increase to TV at 3 HP if u have a 4 set proc, thats why I was wondering about AW. Wouldnt a possible 2.5x TV be better than an exo?

Quote Originally Posted by Licmyseal View Post
    It is a dps increase to TV at 3 HP if u have a 4 set proc, thats why I was wondering about AW. Wouldnt a possible 2.5x TV be better than an exo?
    How do you know it's an increase? Crusader Strike is used so often anyway and the proc rate is high enough that it doesn't matter if you use it while you have a proc. Your rotation doesn't change at all outside of AW unless you want to lose DPS or you REALLY need to kill a specific low-health target ASAP. The reasons you lose DPS are as follows: 1. delaying abilities to hit a 3HP TV is bad because it lowers your overall DPS via those less-used abilities 2. Outside of AW, you're not gonna be GCD-capped so you need to use as many as possible because empty time is bad 3. Building on the previous 2 reasons, your trinkets are very dependent on how many abilities you use, so not using them means less trinket uptime which means even more DPS loss.

During AW, however,it's still up in the air because the Holy TV benefits from the 20% increased damage because its mastery double dips it, but so does Hammer of Wrath benefit from the 2-set because of the same reason, mastery benefiting twice-over with the 20% damage increase and the 6% damage increase.

The safest thing I can say about whether you want to use Crusader Strike or Exorcism during Avenging Wrath is, if you want to gamble for higher burst, use Crusader Strike. If you want more consistent damage, use Exorcism.

So I just got 4pc, and it appears to be a dramatic increase in damage. Easily 10-15k dps. Man those TV's hit like a truck!

I have a question though. I am currently running 4pc + Durumu legs (expertise/haste). I just got thunderforged gloves off iron qon (crit/haste). Do you think I should try to get the tier legs and wear the gloves as the off-piece instead? It looks like I would be getting less haste out of it. I'm currently stuck with the crit/hit sword, so I imagine once I get my hands on a Ji-Kuns, excess hit may become a problem. But once I pick up a frozen hells or a bo-ris, it shouldn't be a problem.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...limon/advanced
    Last edited by Calimon-ZJ; 2013-04-08 at 08:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Reith View Post
    During AW, however,it's still up in the air because the Holy TV benefits from the 20% increased damage because its mastery double dips it, but so does Hammer of Wrath benefit from the 2-set because of the same reason, mastery benefiting twice-over with the 20% damage increase and the 6% damage increase.
    Can you provide log proof that mastery doubledips from % damage increase modifiers?

I have same question as DWguild but i have 4p with lei shen legs(Crit/haste 3sockets), so is it better to change lei shen legs for set and get offset gloves?

http://eu.battle.net/wow/de/characte.../Flôwe/simple

EU-Frostwolf Reckless T14: 16/16Hc T15: 13/13Hc T16: 14/14Hc

Same answer for both, have tier legs and off-set gloves prepared for when you get Feather

That feel when patch is soon and you don't have a single drop from heroic yet trying Durumu hc.

Okay and which gloves are better this one from primodius with hit or the one from iron quon with crit/haste , i hope i will go with lei shen axe or the shared loot weapons , so have i enough hit without the sword for crit/haste gloves?
    Last edited by Flowe; 2013-04-08 at 01:17 PM.

EU-Frostwolf Reckless T14: 16/16Hc T15: 13/13Hc T16: 14/14Hc