Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by thegoodrogue View Post
    Anyone know the best way to use Sanctified Wrath? I go for a high risk CS>HoW>CS during hero to bait a Holy TV, when I am lucky I imagine it does a ton of damage however including Exorcism for the buff seems like its the most reliable however I'm not sure which does the most damage. I've just not done the math.
    HoW does more damage than CS, even if you add in the 40% damage of a holy TV. Using SW is all about getting in the most possible HoW in that 30 second window.

Quote Originally Posted by Scrooge McDuck View Post
    HoW does more damage than CS, even if you add in the 40% damage of a holy TV. Using SW is all about getting in the most possible HoW in that 30 second window.
    I think he's talking about excluding exo during wings. It's been discussed in this thread already, some people like it, others don't. It's 100% RNG.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Faesroll View Post
    Press the import button, copy his code, paste it in weakauras
    lol thanks alot works great

Quote Originally Posted by Revvo View Post
    I think he's talking about excluding exo during wings. It's been discussed in this thread already, some people like it, others don't. It's 100% RNG.
    Sorry, should have been more clear. You are correct, I was talking about during AW.

Deleted
    Sorry, should have been more clear. You are correct, I was talking about during AW.
    and I was talking about how you shouldn't be using CS over HoW during AW, especially if specced into SW.

a pretty huge part of the damage you do during SAW is from doing double the amount of HoW casts. if you delay your HoW, you lose that and you're basically left with a 50% longer AW, which is still pretty decent, but isn't better than any of the other 2 talents.

You wouldn't lose any HoWs....Your rotation under SW wings is already HoW > Filler > HoW, he's just talking about dropping Exo from the filler rotation for a chance at more Holy TVs during Wings. It's all RNG though, you might get a ton, or you might get none.

You wouldn't lose any HoWs....Your rotation under SW wings is already HoW > Filler > HoW, he's just talking about dropping Exo from the filler rotation for a chance at more Holy TVs during Wings. It's all RNG though, you might get a ton, or you might get none.
    Correct. @_@

Correct. @_@
    It's really up to the player. High risk high reward rotation with CS instead of exo.

It's really up to the player. High risk high reward rotation with CS instead of exo.
    lol when friends ask me about it i word it the same way

got a TF normal primo trinket and am wondering if i should use it over normal spark?
    i have N spark and N feather.

BTW: new thread is a good idea =D

Quote Originally Posted by Paintpauller View Post
    got a TF normal primo trinket and am wondering if i should use it over normal spark?

Probably not just due to the haste 8) Crit is an inferior stat to haste.

Quote Originally Posted by Paintpauller View Post

What's your haste levels? 11.5k+ = definately yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Neldarie View Post
    What's your haste levels? 11.5k+ = definately yes.
    im at 13.5k unbuffed

I recently got 4 piece T15 and I'm now wondering if/when I should use TV with the 4T15 buff even if I'm not at 5 HP yet. I tried some different things with SimulationCraft but everything was a DPS loss in contrast to the usual pre-T15 priority. Could this be because I have a quite low gear level? It's a mix of 502 and 522 items while my weapon sadly is still the 483 LFR Shin'ka (Ret is only my second spec).

Any advice?

So I hate to gloat over my good luck, but I coined H Horridon tonight and got heroic thunderforged trinket, coined H Tortos (our first kill) and got the heroic thunderforged necklace (amulet of the primal turtle). The stats are MEH, but a socket and that 541 ilvl too good to pass up.

When I saw "loot" pop up on Tortos I dared to hope of a heroic weapon hehe, I forgot he really dropped any other strength items.

That feel when you coin H Megaera, see Loot and after 1 second delay it's a ring. And 2 rings in loot chest.
    >517 club
    Last edited by Megraam; 2013-05-16 at 08:53 AM.

Deleted
    I will be changing back to my ret paladin in 5.4, he was my main for 5 years before I had this 2 year break from him, really excited to play him again. Anyway, to my question.

In what situations do you pick HA/SW/DP? I've been training in LFR abit and found that HA works really nice for bats on Tortos for example. I don't need a huge explanation just examples of situations where it's generally good to pick either of them. Like, "HA is good if there are big packs of adds spawning regularily", something like that.

Sincerely, Distinkt

Quote Originally Posted by Distinkt View Post
    I will be changing back to my ret paladin in 5.4, he was my main for 5 years before I had this 2 year break from him, really excited to play him again. Anyway, to my question.

In what situations do you pick HA/SW/DP? I've been training in LFR abit and found that HA works really nice for bats on Tortos for example. I don't need a huge explanation just examples of situations where it's generally good to pick either of them. Like, "HA is good if there are big packs of adds spawning regularily", something like that.

Sincerely, Distinkt
    Sanctified Wrath is your best pick on any fight unless you're in charge of tanking Magaera adds which HA is good for, rets can be used for and other similar fights with very specific aoe jobs. You can go with HA for Durumu as well and use HA to cleave down the walls but the gain isn't that good, you'll do way more on the walls but your overall dps compared to a ret doing SW isn't going to be a noticeable difference. I'm one of 2 rets in my guild (25 10/13hc) he doesn't go with HA on magaera where I destroy his overall dps, he also doesn't use HA on Durumu HC which I do and the numbers are within 5k of each other. If your tactic is to kill bats on Tortos (HC) then HA is very nice.
    DP is garbage.

TL;DR
    Use HA on any fight where there's 5+ targets in a 8yard aoe and they always live for more than ~15+ seconds, it's not a guaranteed dps increase over SW but it's going to give your raid a significant boost in aoe burst. DP is garbage.
    9thorder.com | Recruiting exceptional players!

10+ Year Old Account
    I think DP should be baseline again, and SW is always a better option this tier under most situations.

P.s. DA is such a garbage fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Prometheous View Post
    I think DP should be baseline again, and SW is always a better option this tier under most situations.

P.s. DA is such a garbage fight.
    DA #1 fight this tier <3 (Jk twins was my fav)