Quote Originally Posted by Bonkura View Post
    I wasn't able to add Huntingbear's armory and I'm logged out in PvP gear myself so I used Anaxie's instead.

You guys are welcome to explain why gemming pure haste would seem like a good idea.

The weights change the more you get geared. In full bis it is better to gem pure haste yellow, str haste red, hit/haste blue.
    Last edited by Torchbringer; 2012-10-09 at 04:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Torchbringer View Post
    The weights change the more you get geared. In full bis it is better to gem pure haste yellow, str haste red, hit/haste blue.
    Doesn't explain why people here are doing it now.

Doesn't explain why people here are doing it now.
    Psh I'm not doing that yet. Tell whoever is to knock it off!

I've been testing out a bunch of stuff. It looks like if we can get haste without going out of our way, we're golden. But don't go out of your way to max it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sagittary View Post
    I've been testing out a bunch of stuff. It looks like if we can get haste without going out of our way, we're golden. But don't go out of your way to max it.
    What I'll try do is what I did on my Warlock where I tried to make sure every single piece of my gear had my most valuable secondary stats. It get's a bit more complicated when we need both hit/exp on top of starving on haste but I'll damn sure not gem pure secondary stats over strength as of now.

What I'll try do is what I did on my Warlock where I tried to make sure every single piece of my gear had my most valuable secondary stats. It get's a bit more complicated when we need both hit/exp on top of starving on haste but I'll damn sure not gem pure secondary stats over strength as of now.
    I'm damn sure I will gem pure hit/exp right now, since it is the only way I can cap in my current gear.

Deleted
    Anyone seen the epic 2 hander from Mogu'shan yet? Starting to think it's not even in the game atm, it's nowhere on the lootlist nor have i seen anyone with it on like one of the most crowded EU servers.Droprate is horribly low on wowhead though but still.

http://www.wowhead.com/item=87542#comments

Quote Originally Posted by Zabyt View Post
    Anyone seen the epic 2 hander from Mogu'shan yet? Starting to think it's not even in the game atm, it's nowhere on the lootlist nor have i seen anyone with it on like one of the most crowded EU servers.Droprate is horribly low on wowhead though but still.

I still religiously run this daily even though it's not on the loot list anymore. Can never hurt, can it?

It's not just about gemming pure hit/exp, it's about maxing your best secondary while keeping your hit/exp over cap, but just over or right at. I've used a straight hit JC gem because I know that I gain over 900 haste from gemming the hit JC over a str or haste JC

Guildy of mine has it.
    People don't forgive, they forget. - Rust Cohle

I have it but simcraft is like "NO MAIN HAND WEAPON EQUIPPED" so I can't sim with it on. Guess even simcraft believes it doesn't exist.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Rptd/advanced

You should put in an issue for that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bone Link Fetish got a reduced proc chance in the most recent set of nerfs. I wouldn't bother with it anymore.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Just a quick question in regards to the t14H BiS list. Ive heard from a few different people that the combo of tier shoulders + Breastplate of the Kings' Guard is better than the combo of the tier chest + Shoulderpads of Misshapen Life. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Deleted
    Hand of Purity is really good in Heroic vaults first 2 bosses Try use it on cd on your tanks.

A DK from Security has it on our realm Kaya.
    9thorder.com | Recruiting exceptional players!

Deleted
    Does anyone have a pre raid BiS list? I need to gear up my ret spec for challenge modes and have no idea what items to get.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacer View Post
    Does anyone have a pre raid BiS list? I need to gear up my ret spec for challenge modes and have no idea what items to get.
    Have you even read the first post?
    People don't forgive, they forget. - Rust Cohle

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Faesroll View Post
    Have you even read the first post?
    Whoa, stop this crazy talk now.
    -Retribution, the path of the protector or mender brought to it's natural conclusion; destroying evil before the weak need to be shielded from it, and before it can wound the innocent.
    Fix My DPS | Fix My Heals | Fix My Tanking |

WoW Level Scaling Feature

Quote Originally Posted by Pacer View Post
    This post blows my mind. Its on the front page.

Hey quick question for you guys: If I have Lessons of the Dark Master and Jade Charioteer Figurine how should I split them up ? I usually go Wings + Lessons + ES , then 1 min after it's Jade + ES , then 1 min after it's Lessons + ES , then on the 3rd min it's Wings + Jade + ES , etc. Is this way good ? ( Obviously imo Lessons' STR on-use is superior to Jade's haste ).