Huntingbear in post 4007 i posted a 10min log of the crit trinket and it was fixed i think it was 2 builds ago. Here is that log again, the trinket went to a 15% uptime once fixed from an 85% uptime when it was broken

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/4...gui/details/5/

I am Murloc! Huntingbear_grimbatol's Avatar
    yeah and it should be even worse now with RPPM not scaling with haste, I'm fairly sure that the static bonuses on the CD reducing trinket and the %amp trinket is just gonna flat out beat the crit one which is RPPM based anyways.
    9thorder.com | 14/14 Heroic 25-man | West 114 | Recruiting for Warlords of Draenor!

Follow our raids on Twitch!Bear - Retribution PoV

yea give me about 20min and ill post another 10min log with the crit one and ill throw it in this post

yea at 41.34% haste its uptime is even worse now here is the log http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/v...owb/details/0/
    Last edited by shoeboy4; 2013-08-03 at 10:24 PM. Reason: adding log info

Quote Originally Posted by shoeboy4 View Post
    yea give me about 20min and ill post another 10min log with the crit one and ill throw it in this post

yea at 41.34% haste its uptime is even worse now here is the log http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/v...owb/details/0/
    TBH in raids I wouldn't be surprised to see it at maybe 20% uptime but even at that rate it's not gonna match what the two other trinkets do for us.
    I'm glad they fixed it though, I think it was a bit harsh but anyways... (think a reduction in the actual crit gained would be a better nerf than the uptime rate)
    9thorder.com | 14/14 Heroic 25-man | West 114 | Recruiting for Warlords of Draenor!

Quote Originally Posted by Aceshigh View Post
    Yeah I understand that, but testing isn't even over yet. The fact that this happens just makes you realize more and more why top guilds and top raiders are burning out. Tier's over before it goes live.
    They'd have another C'thun on their hands if they didn't do the testing though.

Every time I come to this thread I am in awe at how you guys do the math for this stuff.
    Quote Originally Posted by r03dz View Post
    Also, Jaina and Vereesa going for a rid on their skeleton horses. :P (typo intended)
    Let's look fabulous~. A Paladin transmogrifier item list.

If mastery is now favored over Haste in 5.4 therefore Static Str. trinks are also favored?

Quote Originally Posted by Skulldancer View Post
    If mastery is now favored over Haste in 5.4 therefore Static Str. trinks are also favored?
    next tier you'll be using Evil Eye of Galakras + Thok's Tail Tip. , the passive effects of the trinkets are by far the best for us. Haste isn't going to be bad next tier, it's just going to reach the point where it's actually not a benefit anymore (16-18k haste depending on the ilvl of your Thok's Tail Tip trinket) and when you've hit that haste sweet spot mastery value shoots through the roof but until that haste is still very strong.

To put it in another way, haste is still best until it's no longer a benefit to you.
    Say I go with 21k haste without Thok's Tail Tip next tier, as soon as I get that trinket I can go down couple thousand haste because the passive gives so much haste AND mastery (and crit, not that anyone cares).
    Last edited by Huntingbear_grimbatol; 2013-08-04 at 07:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntingbear_grimbatol View Post
    next tier you'll be using Evil Eye of Galakras + Thok's Tail Tip. , the passive effects of the trinkets are by far the best for us. Haste isn't going to be bad next tier, it's just going to reach the point where it's actually not a benefit anymore (16-18k haste depending on the ilvl of your Thok's Tail Tip trinket) and when you've hit that haste sweet spot mastery value shoots through the roof but until that haste is still very strong.

To put it in another way, haste is still best until it's no longer a benefit to you.
    Say I go with 21k haste without Thok's Tail Tip next tier, as soon as I get that trinket I can go down couple thousand haste because the passive gives so much haste AND mastery (and crit, not that anyone cares).
    So Thok's Tail Tip. LFR is basically better than all trinks currently but Feather?

Quote Originally Posted by Huntingbear_grimbatol View Post
    It doesn't increase critical strike rating at all, it increases critical strike damage.
    "Remembrance of things past is not necessarily the remembrance of things as they were."
    Juseeh
    T11 WR: 115, T12 WR: 45, T14 WR:44, T15 WR:37, T16: WR:28

Quote Originally Posted by Skulldancer View Post
    So Thok's Tail Tip. LFR is basically better than all trinks currently but Feather?
    Yes. Evil Eye is damn close to feather as well, depends on the fight. Sanctified Wrath + Evil Eye puts your Avenging Wrath up to around 35-50% uptime depending on the ilvl of the Evil Eye, trinkets next tier are out of this world... they kinda had to be to beat feather but they do, I'm so excited for next tier.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Juicy View Post
    It doesn't increase critical strike rating at all, it increases critical strike damage.
    ye that's what I meant, sorry for any confusion.

Quote Originally Posted by Sett View Post
    They'd have another C'thun on their hands if they didn't do the testing though.

Every time I come to this thread I am in awe at how you guys do the math for this stuff.
    Yeah I know, testing needs to be done. But the amount of testing these guys put in and the fact that they feel burnt out because of it is an issue for high end raiding. I think bosses going live bugged as fucked is TERRIBLE for the game so I'm glad they test. I just can't help but feel that testing these bosses is a big reason in the burnout of hardcore raiders. It takes a lot of fun out of the tier.

Anyone have seen a new simcraft build? Ret lost about 4% dps, whats strange is that str=haste and mastery is much much lower, about same level as crit. For my paladin (http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...d/Pawik/simple - 549ilvl) weight are about:
    STR - 4,8
    haste - 4,82
    matery - 3,33
    crit - 3,09

Question is - is a new build accurate and we will be gemming in haste ignoring every socket bonus or there are some flaws in it. I would put my bet on newest version and total haste domination - from change notes they have cleaned rotation and bugs - same was with ret in t14 to half t15. For like 7months ret was super low on sims, cause simcraft didn't include 15% sword of light.

P.S Sorry for my bad english

That's a bug in 530-6 and already fixed for the next version. It doesn't see the 50% CD reduction for HoW with SW during AW.

Also check your action priority list since there is a second bug that results in a missing action for your level 90 talent.

Quote Originally Posted by Faesroll View Post
    Heroic warforged weapons:

http://ptr.wowdb.com/items?filter-bu...1072&sort=slot

39k Top end weapon damage, so that's around 41-42k with upgrades.
    https://twitter.com/Ghostcrawler/sta...44009866317824

Looks like we might have a legendary weapon to factor in haha

The trinkets seem to be OP enough to make a legendary wep unfeasible. But you can always hope.

Yeaa ... I heard you liked RNG procs so I put RNG procs on your procs, so you can proc while you proc.

Am I the only one remembering asking for less RNG at the end of Cata, and the whole Gurthalak debacle ?

Quote Originally Posted by Alviarin View Post
    Yeaa ... I heard you liked RNG procs so I put RNG procs on your procs, so you can proc while you proc.

Am I the only one remembering asking for less RNG at the end of Cata, and the whole Gurthalak debacle ?
    Am I the only one who liked Gurthalak? Having the rare pull where 3 tentacles would pop out in the opener shooting you to the top of the meters was so much fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Torchbringer View Post
    Am I the only one who liked Gurthalak? Having the rare pull where 3 tentacles would pop out in the opener shooting you to the top of the meters was so much fun.
    Until it was nerfed into oblivion for everyone except Arms Warriors, and you suddenly lost all hope of ranking on WoLs because the best kills were done pre-nerf. Fun times.

Quote Originally Posted by Aceshigh View Post
    https://twitter.com/Ghostcrawler/sta...44009866317824

Looks like we might have a legendary weapon to factor in haha
    I've said it for over a month now, Golden Lotus rewards a legendary weapon. If you're "done" with the Wratharion quest line you'll get the legendary cloak really fast when 5.4 hits (less than a day if I understand GC correctly) after that you're sent to Golden Lotus to start another grind (probably a good idea to be exalted with golden lotus) which later in the chain quest requires raid drops (means LFR can't get them, hopefully) think like Shadowmourne shard collection, Ulduar legendary... staff.

At least how I hope it'll be, seems to be how legendary weapons have been "done" since WotLK and it's a good way as well.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Torchbringer View Post
    RNG has never been fun... same reason I fucking hate crit...

I have a question regarding the primordius vs. zandalar trinket decision.
    I'm too lazy to walk through all 204 pages to look why primordius is better than
    the spark? can anyone give me a quick summary?
    | Lychnuchus | Männlych | Natürlych | Gebrechlych |

f'*$% your infractions, my signature was smaller than 500x100 and >50 kb. Someone needs a life.