Quote Originally Posted by shoeboy4 View Post
    here is a link with 3 sets in the wowhead item comparison all upgraded adn gemmed and enchanted. one set is anaxies with offset shoulders and tier legs, another is offset legs and tier shoulders, and the last is one with different shoulders and neck and ring with tier legs.is it possible there are multiple ways to gear with small varying stat differences like i am seeing? i couldnt get this url to work in anything but google chrome. http://goo.gl/odj7OA is the shortened link to the comparison.
    I said tier shoulders. Also no expertise / haste gems? they are better afterall.
    also in the offset legs set you are using stam/haste gems not hit/haste which fucks things up.

The comparison list is pretty cut and dry though. The offset legs are amazing
    Last edited by anaxie; 2013-08-17 at 10:11 PM.

I agree about the legs, http://goo.gl/hR40vh looks to be the most optimal setup.

edit: At least based on what we know now, the amp trinket might make crit better than it was previously.
    Last edited by Killmour; 2013-08-17 at 10:11 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    i wasnt sure if goign full exp haste gems was acceptable i will redo the lists gemming exp/haste and fixing the blue gems and repost them thank you for your input on the lists i appreciate it

Anaxie http://goo.gl/6nYvw0
    Strength 26,771
    Mastery rating 12855
    Critical strike rating 2793
    Expertise rating 2553
    Haste rating 18833
    Hit rating 2525
    Melee minimum damage 28,146
    Melee maximum damage 42,220
    Melee speed 0.24
    Number of sockets 20

Shoeboys http://ptr.wowhead.com/compare?items...42.76669.0.0.2
    Strength 27,411
    Mastery rating 11862
    Critical strike rating 2793
    Expertise rating 2596
    Haste rating 18104
    Hit rating 2604
    Melee minimum damage 28,146
    Melee maximum damage 42,220
    Melee speed 0.24
    Number of sockets 20

You will notice I am 25 underhitcap *gasp*! shouldn't matter or skew lists by going over since you need EVERYSINGLE HIT TF item to go over the cap. If you are missing it pop in a single lightning jade and presto!

EDIT: damn links
    Last edited by anaxie; 2013-08-17 at 10:29 PM.

you need to shorten those links for it to link correctly, The one I linked has lightning gems in it and doesn't have exp gems. I'll change it up later.

15+ Year Old Account
    yea i see how the gemming exp/haste makes it an even bigger difference between sets. use http://goo.gl/ to shorten the links up thats what i had to do. yes it seems like tier shoulders and off pants are quite a bit better than anything else
    Last edited by shoeboy4; 2013-08-17 at 10:32 PM.

Looking at my list, if you replace 6 str/haste gems with exp/haste that puts you back over the cap and gives you another 909 mastery. It's 480 str for 909 mastery which might be worth it, depending on weights.

so diff is like what trade 700 str for 1k mastery and about 700 haste. Ratings ftw. esp after u plug those 1700 ratings into the Thok's tail.
    be like 1080 mastery then which is pretty significant since it's like about .28% mastery gain.

I'm particularly fond of how flexable expertise capping is and how excellent the 2553 /2550 mark was that I hit.

Actually in current 550 ilvls with a HTF wpn or any normal mode SoO wpn. Expertise gemming should be plenty viable now. With the Garrosh normal mode BoA wpns obtaining one should take really no time.
    Last edited by anaxie; 2013-08-17 at 10:35 PM.

Yea that looks to be the way things will go, with all the add fights especially.

15+ Year Old Account
    killmour i cant get your google link to work for me in any browser would you please make another link ty

Quote Originally Posted by shoeboy4 View Post
    killmour i cant get your google link to work for me in any browser would you please make another link ty
    I can't get any of the item sets to work anywhere, even the ones I linked, I think wowhead is having an issue, tbh.

15+ Year Old Account
    i can get anaxies link to work in chrome... or not just checked again wowhead ftl at this moment. i am wondering if its only linkable while the actual page is open on wowhead still
    Last edited by shoeboy4; 2013-08-17 at 10:43 PM.

http://goo.gl/Q6xgQk

is the newest one with expertise gems, I got logged out somehow maybe that was the problem. It makes me reload every time I click any of the links for them to work too, no idea what the issue is.
    Last edited by Killmour; 2013-08-17 at 10:45 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    we can just blame wowhead lol! its cool just was wondering how it was gemmed and reforged. I am glad that we could actually come up with a list that works well. I admit my setup was wrong in the end but it takes trial and error to find the correct thing alot of times. Good job killmour and anaxie. Also I am happy to see anaxie will be around this tier.

with fights specifically garrosh depending on how intense P3 is reforging into mastery/gems may be extremely viable because of DP + 4 set on a large number of fights <Nazgrim, Immerseus, Garrosh>

I wouldn't reccomend this for farm unless your just diehard for max parsing but definetely recommended for progression.

Any update on Feather? I see on http://ptr.wowhead.com/item=94515 we've got 1 per second for 10 seconds, but I noticed earlier in the thread that it's capping at 5 stacks instead of 10 (Even though this doesn't translate to wowhead)

Anyone got logs that show a max-stack? Seems the RPPM has been doubled to account for the decrease in duration.

15+ Year Old Account
    Just hopped on the ptr and yes it does stack to 10 once again which puts it inline with the caster trinkets that had their duration decreased and stack limit stayed the same.

Glad to see you around alot more killmour i really wish you had a bigger presence here during patches. Hopefully I can poke Solsa and get him to be more regular too.

Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    Glad to see you around alot more killmour i really wish you had a bigger presence here during patches. Hopefully I can poke Solsa and get him to be more regular too.
    Thanks.

Yea the aoe on some fights is going to be bonkers, I've actually had a lot more success on the PTR using Sanctified Wrath still. I mean DP is nice sometimes for super parse fest if you get lucky, but if you get lucky with SW you can do tons of damage in the same way. SW Will be nice for boss damage still, which is what will matter for progression probably.

I don't know if you guys noticed but, they changed the CDR trinket, it doesn't reduce Holy Avenger anymore. Not sure when they changed it, but there is basically no reason to use it. Edit: By it I mean, the talent, the CDR is still amazing obviously.
    Last edited by Killmour; 2013-08-18 at 03:25 AM.

Holy avenger? you mean avenging wrath? Holy avenger is the talent