Quote Originally Posted by Jerion View Post
    Would it be better to do that? Or ench your cloak from 180 crit to 180 hit? Haven't checked the stat weights of t16 to see if the 20 stats make up for it.

PS Glad to see you're back!
    It's only that way because it's fairly unlikly to get every all 3 of the hit HTF items. no reason to dillute mastery/haste numbers when you can hit dead-on hit cap until you are 100% perfect gear. In all cases though I would always be above caps. Sucks to miss a attack and have your tens of thousands of stats do 0 damage.

- - - Updated - - -

I'll say one benefit we must keep in mind of the new tier is the TWO pieace which while similar have extreme differences. Firstly the new one does favor haste. 5% is not a small damage increase by any means and 6 second uptime with a 2.4-2.6 swing timer is pretty nice. Compare this to the exorcism one that you may not even notice when you are doing the HIGH RISK HolyTV favored WingsHammertime Spam.

4 Pieace T16 has the benefit of keeping single target damage rolling with DS as opposed to sitting on Holy TV procs and doing weak DS single target hits when AoE is needed.

I think we are going to have an interesting tier where DP / SW / T15 / and T16 ALL have a part to play in Siege at even the BEST gear levels for optimal damage output.

Yeah, I'll definitely be keeping my t15 4pce around to see how these fights pan out damage wise. Been picking up other off pieces, and I'll probably grab teir gloves as well.

Sha of Fear Melee hit You 372908 Physical. (766625 Overkill) (Critical)
    Begging us to buff is sometimes easier than trying to beat the boss.(Source)

Quote Originally Posted by Revvo View Post
    Yeah, I'll definitely be keeping my t15 4pce around to see how these fights pan out damage wise. Been picking up other off pieces, and I'll probably grab teir gloves as well.
    considering u could end up with garrosh legs first week. Yeah I'd say you should get and upgrade your tier hands now nub.

Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    considering u could end up with garrosh legs first week. Yeah I'd say you should get and upgrade your tier hands now nub.
    Yeah but we have to give them to everyone's alt warlock first -.-

They made some changes to heals, which caused the input lag in the raids. Hopefully its finally fixed....

Quote Originally Posted by konne View Post
    They made some changes to heals, which caused the input lag in the raids. Hopefully its finally fixed....
    Glad they finally admitted it was actually an issue. It will be nice to more than one ability off in 10 seconds on some fights.

Hello everyone,
    First I'd like to thank all contributors in this thread to enlight freshly enrolled ret pal like me !

Then I couldn't find any accurate ressource on DP gameplay with 4T15 or 4T16 so I'd like to ask here :

When DP is up should I continue to store HP (unless DP proc is about to fade 1-2 sec) when possible or should I burn the proc asap ?
    Same question with 4T16 proc should I burn the proc ASAP or should I just store HP when possible ?

Added DP priority rotation to OP.

Inq>ES(optimal)>TV/DS 5HP>DP(<2sec)>HoW>CS>Judge>Exo>DP>4pc

Quote Originally Posted by Solsacra View Post
    The aforementioned are just a few ideas i've been throwing around, and they definitely seem to be showing superior results with mastery > haste at around the 37-40% haste mark (talking tier 16, BTW). throw in an extra global in the form of our four piece, and the use of DP which again costs another global you'll quickly find the additional haste that contributes to your HP generating abilities cooldown reduction is becoming quite useless. Sure, you can argue that it helps with the GCD reduction, but the amount of haste you need to achieve such a small gain is wasteful, especially when we could use mastery (or crit) in place of it.

given that. im not sure if this has been posted elsewhere, or mentioned earlier but i've found this rotation to be the best i could come up with. feels a lot like LK feral, shit is just everywhere.

Inq>ES(optimal)>TV/DS 5HP>DP(<2sec)>HoW>CS>Judge>Exo>DP>4pc

as you can see, theres going to be quite a bit of micro-managing with what we have going on, our trinket procs are extremely predictable and often line up well with wings and guardian. so changing the above rotation a bit to squeeze off harder hitting abilities as trinkets/buffs are falling off will become more common and easier to manage.
    Last edited by anaxie; 2013-08-20 at 01:41 PM.

Wondering if I should just upgrade the horrible ring from Maegara in case we ever need hit during progression. I have nothing else to upgrade I don't think unless I get lucky on Lei Shen this week

My guildy Tanyn and I have been looking at Mastery and Haste stat weights currently and what we're wondering is how valuable is the 13th tick of SW compared to how effective the extra mastery would be? He checked stat weights and we've come to see 70% mastery approx and 21% haste as i recall with reforging and regemming to mastery.

with that low haste number you'll be sitting on your hands frequently.

There would be more downtime yes but would the overall mastery gain outweigh the haste loss?

Quote Originally Posted by macstallion View Post
    There would be more downtime yes but would the overall mastery gain outweigh the haste loss?
    Depends on the fight, but ehh.

haste does alot mastery doesn't that ppl don't consider often other then cd/gcd reduction. AUto attacks, 2pc T16, Censure, and the swing timer of the Guardian who should be doing triple his dps come 5.4 after you get a Galakras trinket.

Quote Originally Posted by macstallion View Post
    Haste is still a very strong stat, it sounds like you are under the impression that there's a priority switch to mastery > haste next patch. Point for point haste is going to be better initially, there is supposedly going to be a 'soft cap' on it though where it has a great amount of synergy with our mastery next tier.

So thanks for all the hard works guys and girls, I always check here to see what the 'cutting edge' folks are looking at doing, I guess looking forward to next tier, have we decided on a rough haste figure to be looking at before we start switching to mastery, ofc i know it depnds on drops as well, but as i stand as a normal mode raider and at about 36% haste unbuffed, my rotation is pretty smooth, procs seem preety good as well

atb this point should i start looking at mastery, or maybe keep pushing haste as well, in know balancing them is what is probably best, but have decided on a rough figure where haste becomes a stat loss in comparison to mastery yet ?

Thanks for any help you can give

Honestly im too lazy to go back a few pages and read random drama so I'll ask in the slight chance of being called a retard and looking back a few pages

With 5.4 and feather nerf, should we be using either VP trinket or Spark in combination of Prim next Tuesday or leave as is and pray to replace first week with new tier trinket

Quote Originally Posted by alocer View Post
    atb this point should i start looking at mastery, or maybe keep pushing haste as well, in know balancing them is what is probably best, but have decided on a rough figure where haste becomes a stat loss in comparison to mastery yet ?
    Don't even consider doing the mastery thing until you have next tiers 4 piece and a heroic weapon. As far as the amount of haste I don't know, I haven't been on ptr at all. I have a feeling there's not going to be a single consensus on the amount of haste to run.

Quote Originally Posted by Therm View Post
    With 5.4 and feather nerf, should we be using either VP trinket or Spark in combination of Prim next Tuesday or leave as is and pray to replace first week with new tier trinket
    Somebody mentioned a few pages back that the rppm proc rate of feather was doubled to compensate it only lasting 10 seconds, if that's true i'm personally going to still run it.
    Last edited by Torchbringer; 2013-08-21 at 02:58 PM.

Thank you Solsacra and Anaxie for clarifying the DP gameplay

Quote Originally Posted by Therm View Post
    The change was only that each stack now lasts only 1s (instead of 2), but it's RPPM was doubled. It should still have the same uptime, same benefit. You will just have a smaller window to cast ES at 10 stacks.