Is there a bug with the evil eye trinket? It never seems to proc, and if it does, I never see the buff icon. Does anyone have the weakaura name/id for this buff?

Any trinkets worth bonus rolling in Flex/LFR as a casual or should I go for set pieces? It will probably take 2-3 weeks before I'll have time to do normals on my Ret. Armory
    Last edited by Bonkura; 2013-09-20 at 09:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fargus View Post
    Is there a bug with the evil eye trinket? It never seems to proc, and if it does, I never see the buff icon. Does anyone have the weakaura name/id for this buff?

It's called Outrage, 10 second buff.

ID: 146245

Anaxie you got a PM ! Thanks
    "The world needs anger. The world often continues to allow evil to exist because it isn't angry enough."
    -Bede Jarrett (historian)

Quote Originally Posted by Bonkura View Post
    Any trinkets worth bonus rolling in Flex/LFR as a casual or should I go for set pieces? It will probably take 2-3 weeks before I'll have time to do normals on my Ret. Armory
    Take a look at front page

what would you recommend to wear with flex 2/2 galakras trinket? I have hc tf feather and hc spark. I know feather was too much better than spark in the past but the nerfs and the passive haste from spark it's making me doubt. ty

edit: ok now i'm seeing anaxie's armory and he wears hc tf feather with normal 2/2 galakras, so consider this question answered
    Last edited by Otul; 2013-09-20 at 11:29 PM.

Need trinket advice: To be paired with Thok's tail tip 2/2.
    Heroic Feather 2/2- Will be over hit cap 2-3%
    Heroic TF Primordius 2/2 Crit
    Heroic Spark-2/2 HASTE!

I hope to get at least a flex CDR trinket before next week but RNG blows me so for now what will be best. With all the changes to RPPM, I am not as confident in the simcraft sims. As far as simcraft is concerned primordius shows as a DPS increase over the rest. Any pointers from someone with the same trinket inventory.

Should I get the timeless Xuen trinket?

Hey I've mostly been working with muscle memory and a very outdated clcinfo priority and was wondering now that there's so many different variables in the priority list what the current priority with 4pt15 is with updated clcinfo

Like the priority I'm using right now is : inq inqdp tvdp tv5 how exo cs j tv3 . Lol , I'm just doing my own rotation during AW and ignoring clc but I figured there's a lot of mechanics coming up to watch out for and new fights, I'll need to be up to date on this.
    Last edited by Floross; 2013-09-21 at 02:17 AM.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Floross/simple

"...and you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee."

Quote Originally Posted by Weightlifter View Post
    No
    ten char

I'd like a decent feedback about this as well... Currently I have 530 ToT VP trinket and HC TF Spark of Zandalar... I am wondering if i should swap the ToT 2/2 VP for the Timeless Xuen
    Last edited by Sethorian; 2013-09-21 at 03:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Todyn View Post
    Take a look at front page
    Take a look at it yourself then read my post.

There is only one worth coining, and thats Galakras

Take a look at this post again, now read the 1st page, which contains our BIS, it tells you exactly what bosses we should coin

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by soamazzing View Post
    Need trinket advice: To be paired with Thok's tail tip 2/2.
    Heroic Feather 2/2- Will be over hit cap 2-3%
    Heroic TF Primordius 2/2 Crit
    Heroic Spark-2/2 HASTE!

I hope to get at least a flex CDR trinket before next week but RNG blows me so for now what will be best. With all the changes to RPPM, I am not as confident in the simcraft sims. As far as simcraft is concerned primordius shows as a DPS increase over the rest. Any pointers from someone with the same trinket inventory.
    feather is still the best trinket out of your choices

- - - Updated - - -

if your armory is still correct, and you still have normal spark + heroic feather, then no, don't get it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sethorian View Post
    I'd like a decent feedback about this as well... Currently I have 530 ToT VP trinket and HC TF Spark of Zandalar... I am wondering if i should swap the ToT 2/2 VP for the Timeless Xuen
    I believe the Relic would be a dps increase over the ToT VP, but, I think it might depend on how much of the exp you use, can you post an armory so I can sim you?

alacrity of xuen it's garbage. I spent 50,000 timeless coins and 500 VP thinking it would be better than my hc spark 2/2 (because I never was a fan of that trinket) and I realized that I have to read the forums before making such drastic changes.

Quote Originally Posted by Todyn View Post
    Take a look at this post again, now read the 1st page, which contains our BIS, it tells you exactly what bosses we should coin
    There's no trinket rankings or mention at all of the options from LFR/Flex. But hey, thanks for keeping up the amazing atmosphere of this thread. Sorry for asking about something that AFAIK hasn't been brought up.

There's no trinket rankings or mention at all of the options from LFR/Flex. But hey, thanks for keeping up the amazing atmosphere of this thread. Sorry for asking about something that AFAIK hasn't been brought up.
    Get the listed trinkets. Any verson of them will beat everything.

Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    Get the listed trinkets. Any verson of them will beat everything.
    Much better, thanks.

I wanted to toss out some actual simulation craft tests on a LFR level character around the trinket choices. Using my own character (Valdaun on Azuremyst), I have discovered out of the following choices (all 2/2 upgrade)

Fabled Feather of Ji-Kun (LFR)
    Brutal Talisman of the Shadopan Assault (valor 522)
    Thok's Tail (LFR)
    Evil Eye of Galakras (LFR)
    Alacrity of Xuen (50k Timeless Isle Coins)

The best combination is actually the Alacrity of Xuen and Thok's Tail. This combo sims 3.5k higher (153.7k to 150k) than Thokk + Evil Eye. The Evil Eye + Alacrity is actually one of the worst combinations, at 137k. Fabled Feather + Shadopan Assault is very solid at 147k also.

Now take all that with the regular simcraft grain of salt. But. it seems like the LFR versions of the new hotness trinkets are possibly not the end all be all like the higher versions appear to be. And that if you are a LFR only player, the Alacrity of Xuen is actually decent.

Please don't go all "OMFG-1-post-guy coming in thinking he knows all that!!!1!1!!" I'm just posting a point of view from the scrub side of the house (LFR), using the only tool I'm aware of we have for modeling gear changes

I'd have to say that there has to be some kind of flaw? with a sim if it shows such a horrible trinket 535 alacrity beating CDR 528 trinket whilst being only 7 ilvls behind. I mean looking back to tier14 with that Lei Shi trinket that had same stats/design which was already pretty damn dire where as 517 ilvl it was barely beating 484 deck one in patchwerk situations (reallity was even worse).
    WoW = Retired Main: Ret Alt(s): War , DK

Diablo3