Simcraft says dropping T152P for 2 warforged pieces is a DPS increase. What is this I don't even?

t15 2piece is pretty shit anyways so wouldn't be surprised. It's all about dropping 4set not 2set.
    WoW = Retired Main: Ret Alt(s): War , DK

Diablo3

Quote Originally Posted by Weightlifter View Post
    Simcraft says dropping T152P for 2 warforged pieces is a DPS increase. What is this I don't even?
    2piece should normally be around 1,5-2% dmg increase total. Also, did you sim with warforged legs/chest or? Because you have to remember that they have a lot more stats allocated to their iLvl than a similar iLvl gloves/shoulders for example. So a 5% increase in iLvl from T15 chest to WF chest would be perhaps 1000 stats compared to the same increase in gloves being only 500 stats (Just an example).

Quote Originally Posted by Feliclandelo View Post
    2piece should normally be around 1,5-2% dmg increase total. Also, did you sim with warforged legs/chest or? Because you have to remember that they have a lot more stats allocated to their iLvl than a similar iLvl gloves/shoulders for example. So a 5% increase in iLvl from T15 chest to WF chest would be perhaps 1000 stats compared to the same increase in gloves being only 500 stats (Just an example).
    The difference in stats between WF and regular is more than just the ilvl stat budget? I just always assumed that the stats on a WF (or TF or whatever) were just 8 ilvl's better, but it sounds like you're saying they get an extra bump?

He is talking about the difference of major slots (chest/legs/helm) vs mediums (gloves-boots-etc) and not extra iLvL on an item of same slot. Yet higher iLvL yields you bigger gains and you can easily observe it at the valor upgrade "vendor".
    WoW = Retired Main: Ret Alt(s): War , DK

Diablo3

Quote Originally Posted by Neldarie View Post
    He is talking about the difference of major slots (chest/legs/helm) vs mediums (gloves-boots-etc) and not extra iLvL on an item of same slot. Yet higher iLvL yields you bigger gains and you can easily observe it at the valor upgrade "vendor".
    10-4, misread his statement. Thought he meant WF got a bump (besides just the standard bump for just being higher ilvl), when he was talking about the difference in stat budget for say chest vs gloves.

He's going from 522(N)/535(H) with a mediocre bonus to 559. It shouldn't be all that surprising.

Managed to get the Heirloom off heroic Garrosh, wish I could upgrade it Q_Q

It's automatically upgraded. All the heirlooms are of an ilvl that's the same as 2/2 non-WF
    "You little hoochees!" - Daos, Lord of Terror

Quote Originally Posted by PraisetheSun View Post
    "NEENER-NEENER RETS ARE WIENERS."

Quote Originally Posted by Fredzilla View Post
    It's automatically upgraded. All the heirlooms are of an ilvl that's the same as 2/2 non-WF
    I know, I'm saying I wish I could make it 580 :P

Quote Originally Posted by Killmour View Post
    Managed to get the Heirloom off heroic Garrosh, wish I could upgrade it Q_Q
    I wish nobody would transmorg that axe into the sword from Sha Q_Q

See what I did there ?

Well to be fair if you could upgrade it, itd be 582 anyway =P

Wish I could get a trinket from thok Q_Q
    "You little hoochees!" - Daos, Lord of Terror

Quote Originally Posted by PraisetheSun View Post
    "NEENER-NEENER RETS ARE WIENERS."

Something that started me to wonder about this holy power stacking before pull: Which slot the engineers want to switch pvp items, as switching helm gives 30sec cd to meta gem not to proc and hands 30sec cd for the use. I think that 2k str is so minor after all to lose that i would use hands on off piece but what you think?

Quote Originally Posted by Killmour View Post
    I know, I'm saying I wish I could make it 580 :P
    Wish I could get a heroic wpn / Trinket period ......

Quote Originally Posted by konne View Post
    Something that started me to wonder about this holy power stacking before pull: Which slot the engineers want to switch pvp items, as switching helm gives 30sec cd to meta gem not to proc and hands 30sec cd for the use. I think that 2k str is so minor after all to lose that i would use hands on off piece but what you think?
    Logs suggest that meta gem doesn't go on CD. I switched out my helm three seconds before pull and got this:

[22:05:48.122] Zardox Judgment Siegecrafter Blackfuse 73840 (my first attack)
    [22:05:48.511] Zardox gains Capacitance from Zardox

Quote Originally Posted by Zardox View Post
    Logs suggest that meta gem doesn't go on CD. I switched out my helm three seconds before pull and got this:

There u go. So swap everything but engi hands.

That's because the metagem works with rppm. And rppm sets his timevalue to something like 90 seconds at pull.
    This gives:
    proc % = ppm * class procc rate * haste * (time since last proc)
    proc % = 21 * 1.295 * 1.5 ( ~50 % haste ist what we want right (with buff)? ^^)* (90seconds) = well 3700% to procc, so it procs immediately

So helmet is a viable choice
    Last edited by elwydd; 2013-10-22 at 09:27 PM. Reason: forgot class procc rate

K, tried it few times and i just didnt have same results, need to check that again tommorow

Someone got an idea for [h] siegecrafter if you have to do the belt thing ?... Well i feel very uncomfortable as Ret without any new trinkets. Is it usefull to use holy avenger bcuz u dont have 30 seconds to burst to the deactivates mines. Or is sw still superior ?

Or do you have any idea how i could tell my raidlead that another class should do it.
    For information I'm raidng 10 man raids so there aren't much other ppl who can do this.

and ty anaxie for your threads
    Last edited by elwydd; 2013-10-22 at 09:28 PM. Reason: thank anaxie

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by elwydd View Post
    Someone got an idea for [h] siegecrafter if you have to do the belt thing ?... Well i feel very uncomfortable as Ret without any new trinkets. Is it usefull to use holy avenger bcuz u dont have 30 seconds to burst to the deactivates mines. Or is sw still superior ?

Or do you have any idea how i could tell my raidlead that another class should do it.
    For information I'm raidng 10 man raids so there aren't much other ppl who can do this.

and ty anaxie for your threads
    We just use a rogue and a ww monk so its a brainless target dummy fight for me...not that i'm complaining or anything

New Ability: Renounce. When cast, Renounce permanently changes the Paladin into a Warrior.