Quote Originally Posted by Vanderhuge View Post
    Finally got 4P - Holy Beyblade is the hero Ret deserved, but not the one it needed. Still wondering how crazy Holy TVs would be if the ilvl was scaled upward. This whole idea of downscaling for low level dungeons tells me that keeping T15 around will still have some odd usage.

If they really plan on revamping Outland with the new expansion, the only raid-related remake I'd be on good terms with would be Karazhan - all of this "Garrosh/Deathwing coming back" nonsense would have me dumping the game extremely fast. LFR Chess would also be the biggest, yet most hilarious disaster in the history of raiding.
    Split the raid up and make one half fight the other in chess, even better.
    "You little hoochees!" - Daos, Lord of Terror

Quote Originally Posted by PraisetheSun View Post
    "NEENER-NEENER RETS ARE WIENERS."

LFR Chess would also be the biggest, yet most hilarious disaster in the history of raiding.

Quote Originally Posted by Fredzilla View Post
    On second thought, I'll just unsub right now.
    -Retribution, the path of the protector or mender brought to it's natural conclusion; destroying evil before the weak need to be shielded from it, and before it can wound the innocent.
    | [MoP]Ret Paladin Guide | Fix My DPS | Fix My Heals | Fix My Tanking |

WoW Level Scaling Feature

Quote Originally Posted by Fredzilla View Post
    It would be hilarious if only the winning half got loot.

Finally got 4P - Holy Beyblade is the hero Ret deserved, but not the one it needed. Still wondering how crazy Holy TVs would be if the ilvl was scaled upward. This whole idea of downscaling for low level dungeons tells me that keeping T15 around will still have some odd usage.

If they really plan on revamping Outland with the new expansion, the only raid-related remake I'd be on good terms with would be Karazhan - all of this "Garrosh/Deathwing coming back" nonsense would have me dumping the game extremely fast. LFR Chess would also be the biggest, yet most hilarious disaster in the history of raiding.
    GOOD POINT! Downscaling "timewalking" that they seem to be implementing would be nice for keeping Holy tvs!. Fun to!

Keep T15/T16 around for future if you like that stuff reccomended depending on how that feature plays out.

WTB more bank space. Bastards just keep throwin stuff at me that i can't/won't get rid of.

I am Murloc! Huntingbear_grimbatol's Avatar
    So with blizzcon coming up, anyone want to meet up and smash each other in the face with our keyboard raging hands?
    Joking, I'll be at blizzcon for the first time. PM me if you're going and we'll do a meetup? I'll be the fat blonde guy in a spandex suit with the Norwegian flag style.
    Also if anyone have good questions for the class Q&A panel feel free to throw them out.
    9thorder.com | 14/14 Heroic 25-man | West 114 | Recruiting for Warlords of Draenor!

Follow our raids on Twitch!Bear - Retribution PoV

WHY DON'T YOU LOVE US?

Just shout it out at any time, really.

I thought they banned paladins from asking in the Q&A class section.

^-Not serious.
    Quote Originally Posted by r03dz View Post
    Also, Jaina and Vereesa going for a rid on their skeleton horses. :P (typo intended)
    Let's look fabulous~. A Paladin transmogrifier item list.

Quote Originally Posted by Sett View Post
    I thought they banned paladins from asking in the Q&A class section.

^-Not serious.
    You just need to be a bit crafty with it. Use the following: "Hey GC, some of the tier bonuses were really great this expansion - Warlocks and Mages really had some game changers in there." [Now that you've got him thinking Mage and in a happy place, it's time to drop the hammer] "So can Ret keep Holy TVs?"

And with that, offensive Templar's Verdicts will now heal enemies for whatever amount of damage they'd do. Oh, it's also Holy damage, so it heals for more.

WTB Tier 16 4 set weak aura

Finally got the 4 set and im wondering if any if you guys have a cool weak aura I can use for it.

Ask them if they will listen to rets in beta for the first time ever so we don't go live gimp.

That and holy TV baseline since it actually made sense as a bonus. And holy shit actually gave some feeling to our attacks / finisher.
    Last edited by anaxie; 2013-11-05 at 06:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Xavaran View Post
    WTB Tier 16 4 set weak aura

Finally got the 4 set and im wondering if any if you guys have a cool weak aura I can use for it.
    Hey, I use this weakaura which looks like this: http://i.imgur.com/ptFywTp.png. I don't really need a numeric timer to be displayed, but if you want one I can fix that for you

Just copy this code and import it
    Code:
    dCt7caGlGY2avZuQeZfinBb3gvTtrSxQDd1(LGFsk6VK43s5ZK0qbHblrgoOCqGQtHkIJjsNdIfQIwQujTyujlxupevQNI8yi9CvnrsPPIstwLMUIdl0WivEMuX1bSrsHLHkSzPQTRcNwPrHkstdfFheDsjQXjPgTeA8sLYLKkv3ciUMKCEsvFdKEnQOUmXo1SMwtLXJK7JOcOLrB4huW5Ad7OxbIyiExSI29yXcnTmVP3ukymGbfSuDM4nDnDnRja8KxvvjBwtpmjesI8It6KwxZ4X0KxvvjBwtay5qWJPiW0mb8IcFCqlk3UcGfFAQbjwtCqVpnjhcEmXDRfUniXfkbrUPML)luItjysiWjMaErbaVJpnb8IYdtcHKiV4tt4iV8M1jPM0UhlwkuI7mWhVs2JPhMecjrEXjDsRRzmb8IYIpK8l(0ekWpnELI7vmnlVC9yQOSQfhRrDkCoGcvhdsheKAeeg3dcdutHw8AwtaVOGgI)7tt5wqmRjEGWSM1JhtaVO8WeuFA6HjOM10Vy1G4KoEmb8IcAJNR44ttOH4)M10Vy1GyccW7c4AlN4XJP7(Wcr90er58BQ7OMYI62WS6HjMw0g2KEn77FzSgGWGGapTMdKAgDiqHIW4EqyQmfV3D2goguM8QQk53SEm1nn77FzCc8kWqqqGwvvxH0bALji37u0AuPdo8Qke4CuJWbd8Qu3dcdCtyaE28QQk53jPM2RjT7XILcLyEzmH2AHBdsSp9ykAwtA3JflfkXDg4JxjBQmEKCFevaTmAd)GcoxByh9kqedX7Iv0UhlwOPL59y6WjPm605Xg

"Tier 15 and 16 4 set bonuses for retribution paladins were both micro management intensive and fun, are any of those candidates to become baseline or are these the kind of set bonuses we can expect for *insert next expo here*? A lot of the retribution community thinks the full holy damage Templar's Verdict should be added as a baseline proc."

Something like that?

Oh oh oh!
    This has Bern bugging me for years.
    "Int gives spell crit.
    Agility gives physical crit.
    When will strength join and give crit at the same scale as the other two prime stats?
    Agi also gives dodge, Str gives parry and Int used to increase mana pool."

Also.
    "Please make racials have no effect in raids, troll bersherk racial can be linked up with other cds which makes them insanely strong. What race you play should be determined by which one(s) you like for lore or cosmetic reasons not because you can pvp with +1 trinket."
    Last edited by Huntingbear_grimbatol; 2013-11-05 at 10:53 AM.
    9thorder.com | 14/14 Heroic 25-man | West 114 | Recruiting for Warlords of Draenor!

When will strength join and give crit at the same scale as the other two prime stats?
    That would be nice for Warriors.

I just got T16 4set but I'm not sure if it's worth using unupgraded normal shoulders and flex head over 2/2 WF shoulders and normal head, both with haste/mastery. At least probably not at single target.

I wish they made it work with TV, but that might be too overpowered.

Now I'm wondering if there is a macro that would use DS if there is a free one available, but TV otherwise (i.e when it would cost holy power).

Quote Originally Posted by Huntingbear_grimbatol View Post
    "Tier 15 and 16 4 set bonuses for retribution paladins were both micro management intensive and fun, are any of those candidates to become baseline or are these the kind of set bonuses we can expect for *insert next expo here*? A lot of the retribution community thinks the full holy damage Templar's Verdict should be added as a baseline proc."

Something like that?

Oh oh oh!
    This has Bern bugging me for years.
    "Int gives spell crit.
    Agility gives physical crit.
    Agi also gives dodge, Str gives parry and Int used to increase mana pool."

Also.
    "Please make racials have no effect in raids, troll bersherk racial can be linked up with other cds which makes them insanely strong. What race you play should be determined by which one(s) you like for lore or cosmetic reasons not because you can pvp with +1 trinket."
    That or let paladins be dps races in the horde. FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
    Only dps class in game without the OPTION to be a troll.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zardox View Post
    That would be nice for Warriors.
    Nevermind they would have to gut and entirely retune str dps tuning. lets not do this D: We all know how ret overhauls go <not good>
    Last edited by anaxie; 2013-11-05 at 02:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by etsumii92 View Post
    Hey, I use this weakaura which looks like this: http://i.imgur.com/ptFywTp.png. I don't really need a numeric timer to be displayed, but if you want one I can fix that for you

Just copy this code and import it
    Code:
    dCt7caGlGY2avZuQeZfinBb3gvTtrSxQDd1(LGFsk6VK43s5ZK0qbHblrgoOCqGQtHkIJjsNdIfQIwQujTyujlxupevQNI8yi9CvnrsPPIstwLMUIdl0WivEMuX1bSrsHLHkSzPQTRcNwPrHkstdfFheDsjQXjPgTeA8sLYLKkv3ciUMKCEsvFdKEnQOUmXo1SMwtLXJK7JOcOLrB4huW5Ad7OxbIyiExSI29yXcnTmVP3ukymGbfSuDM4nDnDnRja8KxvvjBwtpmjesI8It6KwxZ4X0KxvvjBwtay5qWJPiW0mb8IcFCqlk3UcGfFAQbjwtCqVpnjhcEmXDRfUniXfkbrUPML)luItjysiWjMaErbaVJpnb8IYdtcHKiV4tt4iV8M1jPM0UhlwkuI7mWhVs2JPhMecjrEXjDsRRzmb8IYIpK8l(0ekWpnELI7vmnlVC9yQOSQfhRrDkCoGcvhdsheKAeeg3dcdutHw8AwtaVOGgI)7tt5wqmRjEGWSM1JhtaVO8WeuFA6HjOM10Vy1G4KoEmb8IcAJNR44ttOH4)M10Vy1GyccW7c4AlN4XJP7(Wcr90er58BQ7OMYI62WS6HjMw0g2KEn77FzSgGWGGapTMdKAgDiqHIW4EqyQmfV3D2goguM8QQk53SEm1nn77FzCc8kWqqqGwvvxH0bALji37u0AuPdo8Qke4CuJWbd8Qu3dcdCtyaE28QQk53jPM2RjT7XILcLyEzmH2AHBdsSp9ykAwtA3JflfkXDg4JxjBQmEKCFevaTmAd)GcoxByh9kqedX7Iv0UhlwOPL59y6WjPm605Xg
    Thank you so much, this is exactly what im looking for.

Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    That or let paladins be dps races in the horde. FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
    Only dps class in game without the OPTION to be a troll.
    This should be brought up with pointing out that most players in top guilds play troll no matter what class/spec. It's ridiculous how big of an impact it makes in the game. I switched from Orc on my Lock (really good racials for PvE with blood fury and extra pet dmg) and gained at least 2-3% dmg, wtf? While it's been a big topic this year already since the release of ToT it's very important to point out the fact Rets get NOTHING that affects DPS if they choose to play Horde.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonkura View Post
    This should be brought up with pointing out that most players in top guilds play troll no matter what class/spec. It's ridiculous how big of an impact it makes in the game. I switched from Orc on my Lock (really good racials for PvE with blood fury and extra pet dmg) and gained at least 2-3% dmg, wtf? While it's been a big topic this year already since the release of ToT it's very important to point out the fact Rets get NOTHING that affects DPS if they choose to play Horde.
    And even for Allaince it's still pitiful gains compared to Worgen or panda.

Atleast Torrent is useful on H Garrosh.

/LOL trollface ;-;

Actually compared to ORCS and TROLLS. Elves are gimp as fuck we have like no racials. Enchanting and 1% arcane midigation...... Personally the arcane mitigation needs to just leave. Period. Or add an actual racial outside torrent.
    Last edited by anaxie; 2013-11-05 at 03:01 PM.

The int/agi to crit isn't that potent, at our gear maybe 5-7% crit.
    We could ask for str to give haste? Yes?