Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Neldarie View Post
    Neither, cleave trinket is shit even for Galakras (in comparison).
    Is it really that weak? The proc did 6,8% of my damage on the last Galakras hc kill: http://worldoflogs.com/reports/jpqea...s=9452&e=10082

Admittedly I am really unlucky and still don't have any Thok trinket so I have no comparison. Still using the stupid crit trinket

Quote Originally Posted by Pinkcrusader View Post
    Is it really that weak? The proc did 6,8% of my damage on the last Galakras hc kill: http://worldoflogs.com/reports/jpqea...s=9452&e=10082

Admittedly I am really unlucky and still don't have any Thok trinket so I have no comparison. Still using the stupid crit trinket
    Its super weak if you have to go up to do towers or if you have other amazing aoe classes down on the ground.
    Also, its worse on any boss fights without significant adds to kill.

It's not weak from pure numberwhore perspectivewise. But relative to other 2 trinkets it is. Most usefull dmg is all single target during progress on Galrakas anyways (burning down shamans+fracturemobs).

10+ Year Old Account
    I have the WF Cleave trinket. I would MUCH rather have the Thok trinket, but until RNG decides to stop being an asshole, it works.

I **finally** got my Heroic Thok's Tail Tip today. Never had normal version of the trinkets. I can't wait to play with these.

Quote Originally Posted by Tanyn View Post
    I **finally** got my Heroic Thok's Tail Tip today. Never had normal version of the trinkets. I can't wait to play with these.
    I hate you so much right now...
    9thorder.com | Recruiting exceptional players!

Coined a HWF tail whip today! It puts my haste way above 17,000 though, so just wanted to check on this, the best way to drop haste would just be to switch some haste gems with pure mastery gems?
    Last edited by Torchbringer; 2013-11-15 at 06:37 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fredzilla View Post
    Something to note though is you don't get haste or mastery from getting rid of an exp reforge on your cloak (unless you for some crazy reason didn't reforge it out of the crit), so something to keep in mind.
    Just fyi I'm seeing crit pull ahead of mastery, and even haste (once you reac around the 40% haste as we have discussed so eagerly!). Last time I checked I had haste, mastery and crit within like 0.3 - 0.5 of eachother. This is at 571 iLvl though.

Are you Fred from Mal'Ganis btw?

Quote Originally Posted by Feliclandelo View Post
    Just fyi I'm seeing crit pull ahead of mastery, and even haste (once you reac around the 40% haste as we have discussed so eagerly!). Last time I checked I had haste, mastery and crit within like 0.3 - 0.5 of eachother. This is at 571 iLvl though.
    Are you running sims with reforge plots? There are lots of localized breakpoints with our stats right now, they go up and down like a heartbeat monitor. If you aren't simming with reforge plots, you aren't getting the whole story

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rathimis View Post
    Are you running sims with reforge plots? There are lots of localized breakpoints with our stats right now, they go up and down like a heartbeat monitor. If you aren't simming with reforge plots, you aren't getting the whole story
    I'm not going full retard. Once I see crit pull slightly ahead I do 1 or 2 reforges giving me a few hundred more crit in return for a bit less haste/mastery. I do this with mastery and haste too, each time I get a gear upgrade.

Each time I squeeze a little bit of extra dps out.

10+ Year Old Account
    So, I swapped out my str/haste orange gems with expertise/haste orange gems. Below is my armory, is my gear perfect now in terms of enchants/gems/reforge to maximize DPS?

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ls/Xtrm/simple

Quote Originally Posted by Xtrm View Post
    So, I swapped out my str/haste orange gems with expertise/haste orange gems. Below is my armory, is my gear perfect now in terms of enchants/gems/reforge to maximize DPS?

you dont need hit/haste gems, go haste/stam

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xtrm View Post

Are you using MrRobot? It's quite effective for gemming and reforging as long as you have ok weights and caps in place.

quick question , do you delay the Divine Storm proc from 4piece set when Avenging Wrath is up casting Hammer of Wrath ?? like what goes first if the Divine Storm procs ?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by shynoz View Post
    quick question , do you delay the Divine Storm proc from 4piece set when Avenging Wrath is up casting Hammer of Wrath ?? like what goes first if the Divine Storm procs ?
    Hammer of Wrath does more damage and you can only squeeze so many out. As such, I prioritise HoW still.

Edit: assuming single target.

Quote Originally Posted by Thete View Post
    Hammer of Wrath does more damage and you can only squeeze so many out. As such, I prioritise HoW still.

Edit: assuming single target.
    tyvm for your reply , another question . raid buffed im over 45% haste , should i switch some gems and reforges to Mastery to try to lower my hate to 40% cap or just let it be at 45% ?? cause unbuffed im at 35% ,should i reach 40%cap without raid buffs or reach it with Raid Buffs ??

armory is at Signature
    |
    |
    |
    |
    v

Quote Originally Posted by shynoz View Post
    tyvm for your reply , another question . raid buffed im over 45% haste , should i switch some gems and reforges to Mastery to try to lower my hate to 40% cap or just let it be at 45% ?? cause unbuffed im at 35% ,should i reach 40%cap without raid buffs or reach it with Raid Buffs ??
    Quote Originally Posted by Grognard View Post
    There are no raid buffs that affect haste for our purposes.
    Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    attack speed is not haste.
    Just went over this last page...And the very top of this one.
    I am Grôgnárd, the one and only!
    The Light and How to Swing It

SWTOR Referral Link - get free stuff!

Quote Originally Posted by Grognard View Post
    Just went over this last page...And the very top of this one.
    wth haha then why while in raid im at 45% haste!? ahhaha or am i seeing things :/ i will take a screenshot next raid to see that cause im pretty sure in raid i was rolling with 45% unless!!! i saw that 45% when BloodLust got casted!..... mmmhm it might be that but will be sure next raid.! thanks a lot.

- - - Updated - - -

this is weird , if i remember correctly i was rolling with 45% haste while in raid and when im out raid grp im at 35% but to make shure i will try to get some screenshots tonight . thanks in advance.

The character sheet lies. Look at your CS ability cooldown before grouping with a Rogue/DPS DK, and then look at it after. The buff they bring is attack speed only, but the character sheet displays it (falsely) as haste.

- - - Updated - - -

Heroism/Bloodlust/Time Warp/Ancient Hysteria do all provide real haste, though.
    I am Grôgnárd, the one and only!
    The Light and How to Swing It

SWTOR Referral Link - get free stuff!

Quote Originally Posted by Feliclandelo View Post

Are you Fred from Mal'Ganis btw?
    Hello, is it me you're looking for?