Quote Originally Posted by Feliclandelo View Post
    If you're on EU and Horde, let me know and I will get you in for our alt group that does flex. 3 hours or so for a full clear.

- - - Updated - - -

What if you're at 39-41% below that ilvl, why does ilvl even matter it should be haste that matters
    At around 39-41% and 570 iLvl you should begin to see very similar results with haste, crit and mastery. That means you simply go for the higher ilvl items and try to reforge into the 3rd stat you are missing on a certain piece. It's retarded to do sims on it all the time, even I went crazy.
    What if you're at 39-41% below that ilvl, why does ilvl even matter it should be haste that matters

Quote Originally Posted by Huskar000 View Post
    It doesn't. What really makes crit and mastery equalish in simming is thoks trink. For simplicity, no matter what your ilvl, get to 40% haste, then stack mastery.
    Last edited by Maegor; 2013-12-06 at 03:41 PM.
    Maegore @Maegoree Maegor#1377

10+ Year Old Account
    ilvl doesnt matter, not sure why it was even mentioned but there has been some discussion about this in the previous pages regarding the 40% haste.
    40% haste is also 17000 haste rating fyi

I have no luck in getting tier gear. I do flex and reg and I am still stuck with 3 pieces. gloves, shoulders and legs. We have only seen one chest token for palis. should I start doing lfr for the chest or helm or garrosh token? is that optimal? I'm still running with last tiers 4 set (reg) while waiting to get the last piece to complete my set.

10+ Year Old Account
    I can't imagine Anaxie with the Chi'Ji buff on Isle and her haste. It's probably....oh I dunno..l.....

Ludicrous haste?
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Furyborn View Post
    I was told a month before blizzcon by a credible source that he would be out the door after blizzcon.
    This person is telling the truth. In 1993 a credible source advised me that after the projected success of the yet to be completed Warcraft game they intended on having two sequels, then following up with a MMORPG. They went in great detail describing the projected expansion from BC, WOTLK, MOP, WOD to the conversion of the game to a facebook app (yeah, he said facebook by name and mentioned apps, guy knew his shit) that was based around farming and clicking buttons repeatedly to gain levels.

He also mentioned Ghostcrawler and how he was going to be leaving the company before the release of WOD so I can 100% guarantee this person is telling the truth and by no means full of shit. Did I mention that it wasn't actually a guy working for Blizzard, but an attractive woman and we totally did it?

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    I can't imagine Anaxie with the Chi'Ji buff on Isle and her haste. It's probably....oh I dunno..l.....

Ludicrous haste?
    Nothing beats the haste we had in ToT with 5x haste buffs from the fucking mutation boss... can't remember his name. Was sorta silly (and 100% bad) to have that much haste, though it was kinda funny (I actually laughed) when I used Sanctified Wrath and just spammed HoW every gcd for 30sec.
    9thorder.com | Recruiting exceptional players!

Sorry guys a little lost here had to take some time off for an emergency/ I just want to know while running with Aw I see a lot of clcret strings that has T16ds as the number one priority when it procs. Why is that so? I can see it taking priority over abilities with adds but why single target? Im a little behind on rotation and what not but have managed to acquire heroic weapons/trinkets while still holding my on, but my own playstyle may not be correct so just trying to improve so any info is much appreciated. I know this topic may have been discussed so sorry for bringing it up again just hard to freaking navigate through all the bs sometimes.

The damage of a FreeDS proc is more than that of a normal TV, and can proc itself.
    I am Grôgnárd, the one and only!
    The Light and How to Swing It

SWTOR Referral Link - get free stuff!

Got it but what about the building of HP is that damage so good to eliminate building HP when it come to single target? So indeed I should use free ds over everything including HoW i suppose on single target or does HoW still the priority? Thanks in advance.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Huntingbear_grimbatol View Post
    Nothing beats the haste we had in ToT with 5x haste buffs from the fucking mutation boss... can't remember his name. Was sorta silly (and 100% bad) to have that much haste, though it was kinda funny (I actually laughed) when I used Sanctified Wrath and just spammed HoW every gcd for 30sec.
    I forgot about that boss.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Question: When I have sanctified wrath talent and 4pc, instead of using HoW then CS, should I be using my highest dmging HP generator which I think is judge? since seems to be up every time.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntingbear_grimbatol View Post
    Multiple stacks of the mastery buff with a t15 4p proc was fun too.500k crit, and a massive hand of light hit (for way more than the actual TV).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by will32 View Post
    Got it but what about the building of HP is that damage so good to eliminate building HP when it come to single target? So indeed I should use free ds over everything including HoW i suppose on single target or does HoW still the priority? Thanks in advance.
    Free DS should be treated as a DP proc for the purposes of rotation: use it when you got 5 HP or when it's about to expire, or when you have no more builders.

Builders have a CD and should be used as soon as possible below 5 HP, because having less of them means less finishers. but apart from that, you want to use the appropriate finisher at 5 HP (or when you have nothing else to cast).

on a side note, if you want to stroke your epeen, do the first boss of HoF LFR with 4P, cloak, meta and a decent weapon. spin2win so hard that you get dizzy.

Question: When I have sanctified wrath talent and 4pc, instead of using HoW then CS, should I be using my highest dmging HP generator which I think is judge? since seems to be up every time.
    Well HoW is your highest damaging HP generator under AW (interacts with mastery), the reason CS is used as the secondary generator is because it also procs mastery, whereas Judgment and Exorcism don't.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyuuseishu View Post
    Well HoW is your highest damaging HP generator under AW (interacts with mastery), the reason CS is used as the secondary generator is because it also procs mastery, whereas Judgment and Exorcism don't.
    True, I'm new to ret didn't read the mastery fully ha.

10+ Year Old Account
    A few weeks ago I was always top 5, if not top 3 in DPS, but now when everyone else has gotten gear and is 570+, I must push buttons like crazy to not be 18th. Looks like our single target DPS scales badly. Doesn't help if I can do 330k if everyone else can do 400k with the same gear. I am worried because I don't really offer anything else to the raid, except aura mastery which is only useful for Thok.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Weightlifter View Post
    A few weeks ago I was always top 5, if not top 3 in DPS, but now when everyone else has gotten gear and is 570+, I must push buttons like crazy to not be 18th. Looks like our single target DPS scales badly. Doesn't help if I can do 330k if everyone else can do 400k with the same gear. I am worried because I don't really offer anything else to the raid, except aura mastery which is only useful for Thok.
    Better than other plate melees. :P You do good dps, you can't die, you have a devo aura. Looks like a strong spec, doesn't it?
    PS: Don't compare yourself to warlocks.

I don't know about Weight but in my 10 man it's the Enhance Shaman and Rogue in my group I am worried about. I am still mostly beating our 2 mages and warlock.

Quote Originally Posted by Confuse View Post
    Better than other plate melees. :P You do good dps, you can't die, you have a devo aura. Looks like a strong spec, doesn't it?
    PS: Don't compare yourself to warlocks.
    You should drop a lot of haste your armory says you're at 46.25% you might do better if you lose 6% haste and put it into mastery