Quote Originally Posted by Floross View Post
    I use clcinfo mainly because I don't use other addons to display skill cooldowns near middle of screen / under my char or in other words I use stock UI for all skills. You could argue I could get cross eyed by doing that but it's a non issue on a 1440x900 on a 15". I do have Ice Hud to track my hp/mana/holy power.
    15' monitor.

How do you play

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    15' monitor.

How do you play
    he's in a different dimension , 2001 maybe ;D

10+ Year Old Account
    Psh, I play on my laptop just fine =P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zabyt View Post
    he's in a different dimension , 2001 maybe ;D
    Even in 2001 15' was tiny.

To drop Jewelcrafting for Engineering, or not to...

I'm in the same place, prometheous. JC is where most of my money is coming from right now :/
    Divine, Unmarred and Electrified
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Demaio/simple
    Retired(ish)

Should I still be using Divine Storm on only two targets even if I have the t14 2 pc?
    Check out my youtube channel!!! Gaming videos GALORE!!! :http://www.youtube.com/user/Antigravitydawgz

I play fine honestly lol . Size is something you get used to. I used to play on a 13" a few years ago and that felt fine , the 15" felt big when I got the new laptop. Now the 13" feels super small. When I came to the states all the cups for coffee seemed huge. Now they seem normal , etc. .

10+ Year Old Account
    I play fine honestly lol . Size is something you get used to. I used to play on a 13" a few years ago and that felt fine , the 15" felt big when I got the new laptop. Now the 13" feels super small. When I came to the states all the cups for coffee seemed huge. Now they seem normal , etc. .
    I admire how easy you are to satisfy

Quote Originally Posted by Prometheous View Post
    Even in 2001 15' was tiny.

To drop Jewelcrafting for Engineering, or not to...
    yes
    Jc is awful

I use clcinfo mainly because I don't use other addons to display skill cooldowns near middle of screen / under my char or in other words I use stock UI for all skills. You could argue I could get cross eyed by doing that but it's a non issue on a 1440x900 on a 15". I do have Ice Hud to track my hp/mana/holy power.
    *look at my 25" dual monitors*
    *picture having only one 15 inch*
    *cry uncontrollably*

---------- Post added 2012-10-27 at 11:04 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by DemaioJ View Post
    I'm in the same place, prometheous. JC is where most of my money is coming from right now :/
    Yea I dropped JC too, but because I main heals as well and having JC be the worst for both specs was too much for me. I went BS not engi though, because synapse springs don't work as well with holy.

settin records on a crt get at me

Quote Originally Posted by Butosai View Post
    Aren't you supposed to be casual now

10+ Year Old Account
    Monitor size aside, let's stay on topic please.
    Host of Talking Skritt, a GW2 podcast!

Okay , Str vs haste if latency is a factor ( and not using AHK ). I'm running 90/90 ms since I'm east coast playing on a west coast datacenter realm. Should I stick to STR or go full haste ( still matching up sockets ) ? Right now I'm gemmed haste. Which also brings me to my 2nd question: How the hell do some of you have supposedly 11k haste when I barely get 6k+ right now in my gear. Am I gemming wrong ?

Quote Originally Posted by Zephur View Post
    Mastery and Crit are very close in value. I have found so far in my gear that Crit is very slightly ahead, but as you get better gear (ie: more haste), Mastery starts to pull ahead of Crit.
    Makes sense. More haste means inquisition management is 'better'. Means you use a smaller percentage of your Holy Power over the course of a fight on inquisition. Mastery should be the only stat that scales faster than others with extra haste for that reason.

I use needtoknow for tracking inquisition, ES, GoAK and AW. Works pretty well so far. But hey, I only downed 2 raid bosses in LFR just today, so I might not be the best person to take advice from Anyways, I got it set up to give me 4 bars under my character. Pretty easy to use and tracks everything I need.

Quote Originally Posted by Butosai View Post
    Wow, what did you do, break into a museum to play?

Okay , Str vs haste if latency is a factor ( and not using AHK ). I'm running 90/90 ms since I'm east coast playing on a west coast datacenter realm. Should I stick to STR or go full haste ( still matching up sockets ) ? Right now I'm gemmed haste. Which also brings me to my 2nd question: How the hell do some of you have supposedly 11k haste when I barely get 6k+ right now in my gear. Am I gemming wrong ?
    You are gemming right, except your legs which don't have full haste in a yellow slot. Just getting more gear will get you 11k haste.

Quote Originally Posted by Torchbringer View Post
    You are gemming right, except your legs which don't have full haste in a yellow slot. Just getting more gear will get you 11k haste.
    As grossly overgeared and lucky you seem to be at every drop any ret would praise the almight rng for.

It's sad you lack a DMC and PVP haste boots. Have you even considered the boots? More strength and roughly 300 more haste post after gemming. Also VP shoulders / Klaxxi exalted ring look to be your only upgrades before stepping into Fear.

For a little more perspective with simple upgrades that should take one week to gain all 4 of those. You could gain an amazing trinket BIS until Heroic vortex, and your 26.5% haste could easily turn into 28%.

Ontop of all this you even have tier legs to set aside because you also own well. Everything in mogu heroic.

Whos dick do i have to suck to get your gear? On 10 man nonetheless. From the looks of it you aren't even klaxxi revered. Is the secret to getting BIS RNG not taking outside upgrades when possible ? Not bashing just saddened by the luck you have and the difficulty between 10s/25s is fairly apparent for this section of the tier.
    Last edited by anaxie; 2012-10-29 at 06:10 PM.

As grossly overgeared and lucky you seem to be at every drop any ret would praise the almight rng for.

It's sad you lack a DMC and PVP haste boots. Have you even considered the boots? More strength and roughly 300 more haste post after gemming. Also VP shoulders / Klaxxi exalted ring look to be your only upgrades before stepping into Fear.

For a little more perspective with simple upgrades that should take one week to gain all 4 of those. You could gain an amazing trinket BIS until Heroic vortex, and your 26.5% haste could easily turn into 28%.

Ontop of all this you even have tier legs to set aside because you also own well. Everything in mogu heroic.

Whos dick do i have to suck to get your gear? On 10 man nonetheless. From the looks of it you aren't even klaxxi revered. Is the secret to getting BIS RNG not taking outside upgrades when possible ? Not bashing just saddened by the luck you have and the difficulty between 10s/25s is fairly apparent for this section of the tier.
    Drop the 10/25 stuff seriously. It doesn't make you better or worse. Unless you're referring to whether it's harder to gear up in one vs the other. It's easier to get off pieces in 25m and tier in 10m or at least it was in ds with the huge loot tables.
    Last edited by Riptide; 2012-10-29 at 06:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Riptide View Post
    Drop the 10/25 stuff seriously. It doesn't make you better or worse. Unless you're referring to whether it's harder to gear up in one vs the other. It's easier to get off pieces in 25m and tier in 10m or at least it was in ds with the huge loot tables.
    of course it's about 10 man drops. He somehow managed to get everything in under 2 weeks on 10 man drop tables. Mind boggling.

I couldn't help but crack a smile on him advising people towards haste gemming when we did that for him about a week or 2 ago. I'm going out on a limb and going to say you had noticeable results. Confirm Torchbringer?

Also for funseys whats you character weapon damage statistic at? 32k top end?
    Last edited by anaxie; 2012-10-29 at 06:50 PM.

of course it's about 10 man drops. He somehow managed to get everything in under 2 weeks on 10 man drop tables. Mind boggling.
    Yea, I was in shock when I saw his gear yesterday too and the first thing I noticed was the lack of a klaxxi ring. I doubt his luck will carry over to heart/terrace since 1 piece of gear will always be a tier token off a few bosses..

edit* I'm retarded and completely forgot about the separate loot now. Guess loot table size doesn't matter as much with bonus rolls.
    Last edited by Riptide; 2012-10-29 at 06:57 PM.