10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nzall View Post
    Now that T16 is cross realm enabled, anyone on here who would take a fellow ret paladin for a free SoO 14/14 heroic boost in EU? or is this asking for disaster?
    Sure. That depends on how much gold (or euros) you can spend. But judging by your signature, you don't oppose paying.

PS: I'm not selling anything. My guild is dead.

15+ Year Old Account
    Just a friendly reminder, we are not here to broker trades or enable anything which might violate the TOS of the game (such as using real currency to obtain services). If that's your cup of tea make sure to take it off of here. Keep it clean!

And GL in any Cross realm SoO adventures you might have to everyone!

I love this new change though. It will also be tons of fun to go against people of other servers for giggles, see who you can out edge. At the very least another reason to pay attention during raiding if you're just farming. It can potentially help with side by side comparisons for gearing with players, seeing each one (regardless of server) playing under the same raid condition, but say doing Mastery VS Crit. That way you have results which are reflective of a greater control rather than individual.
    Last edited by Krekko; 2014-03-18 at 11:17 PM.
    -Retribution, the path of the protector or mender brought to it's natural conclusion; destroying evil before the weak need to be shielded from it, and before it can wound the innocent.
    Fix My DPS | Fix My Heals | Fix My Tanking |

WoW Level Scaling Feature

For WoD it'll be cool if normal/heroic will have this function, for now though my main is pretty much locked to guild raids. But if they stick with the plan to make Mythic completely seperate then it opens up a bit of flexibility, hell maybe we can get rets together in a big happy theorycrafting raid? I'd def be part of that on EU side, it'll be like a good christmas gathering! Everyone having too much bubble and crying to eachother about which kind of pie (secondary stats) is the best.
    Mmmmmh gravy!

my guild is boosting for ingame currency only, PM if you wanna raid with a celeb!!! I joke Krekko, nobody is allowed to take my lewt!
    Last edited by Huntingbear_grimbatol; 2014-03-18 at 11:55 PM.
    9thorder.com | Recruiting exceptional players!

Okay, so an all paladin SoO? 2 prot, 2 holy, 1 holy w/ ret OS, 5 rets...who's with me?
    Regen#1804 need NA overwatch friends.

Why would we need healers? Just everyone go selfless healer + holy prism/lights hammer!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Huntingbear_grimbatol View Post
    Why would we need healers? Just everyone go selfless healer + holy prism/lights hammer!
    Light everywhere.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

And sparkles!

Deleted
    Concerning sparkles everywhere - I am still all for this change proposed in the patch notes of the never implemented Patch 4.1.11:

- Paladin chat and whispers now appear with sparkles.

If you do not remember this one - it was one of many cool changes. The full change list was like this:

Paladin (Forums / Cataclysm Talent Calculator / Skills/Talents)

- Judgement has been removed from the game.
    - Judgment (new ability) unleashes the energy of a Seal for Holy damage.
    - All talents and glyphs which referred to Judgement now correctly affect Judgment.
    - The sound of most Retribution abilities has been redesigned to produce a more audible clunk when used. The rotation should now feel clunkier overall.
    - Paladins are now required to tithe 10% of their gold income to their church.
    - Paladin chat and whispers now appear with sparkles.
    - Some paladin abilities did not contain the words Sanctity, Divine, or Justice. This has been corrected.
    - The duration and cooldown of Divine Shield have been changed to 15 seconds.
    - Divine Shield no longer causes Forbearance.

See link here from MMO champ
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/...4.1.11-Preview

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Light everywhere.
    So much light. So much win.
    Regen#1804 need NA overwatch friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Regen View Post
    So much light. So much win.
    Bring in any damned any we'll purify him to death. Still, that would be cool.

OT:
    I miss big ol' vengeance fueled light hammer on tortos T_T

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm just throwing examples out there Bonkura, if you have 18 ret paladins and everyone have DP and cleave trinket things will die in a blink but you ST will suffer. Now if you had say 10 aoe specced rets and the rest single target you'd kill the big things faster while still killing the rest in an acceptable speed.

Also the single target difference between only focusing on ST if you have SW and usual trinkets vs the ST damage if you're using DP and focusing on cleave is a lot.

- - - Updated - - -

The more the better.
    On which fights, outside and inside progression, would DP be useful for? So far we have the first 8 bosses pretty much on farm, and I have found myself using DP for H Immerseus (I ranked 91st on our very first kill with it), H Fallen Protectors, H Sha and H galakras. Inside our progression from spoils onward, with your recommendation of using SW on spoils instead of DP, i would only find myself using DP for H Garrosh progression.

What's your opinion?

Deleted
    I used DP on H Immerseus, H Protectors, H Galakras and H Spoils. Cleave on Garrosh p1 isn't important because you want let the iron star kill the adds, so you aoe only the first wave. But you need much dps on Garrosh to get only 1 emp whirl in p2 and 1 emp whirl in p3 - makes the boss much easier. And on H Sha it's (in my opinion) not necessary that the adds die instantly.

Can somebody help me understand what is going on with TV and the DS proc below? This is from simc, 10,000 iterations, default fight options. What is confusing me is that the DS proc is showing to be hitting harder than TV. Doing the paper math, that shouldn't be so. DS Proc hits for +150% weapon damage as holy (so no boss armor reduction). TV hits for 275% weapon damage. Boss armor reduction, from what I have seen is 34.93%, so a TV should hit for 275%*(1-0.3493) = 178.94% of weapon damage. HoL attacks from each are shown on a separate line btw. So how are the DS procs hitting harder than TV's? Am I dumbass and can't read the chart or do I have my paper math all fucked up?

Maegore @Maegoree Maegor#1377

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account
    I'm guessing Inquisition would be your missing factor there, bringing you up to 195% weapon damage on DS procs.
    Solaron of <Old Guard>, Tichondrius US

Quote Originally Posted by Saferis View Post
    On which fights, outside and inside progression, would DP be useful for? So far we have the first 8 bosses pretty much on farm, and I have found myself using DP for H Immerseus (I ranked 91st on our very first kill with it), H Fallen Protectors, H Sha and H galakras. Inside our progression from spoils onward, with your recommendation of using SW on spoils instead of DP, i would only find myself using DP for H Garrosh progression.

What's your opinion?
    Immersus - DP can be used, Immersus pops up and down so fast that wings won't get full duration use anyway. I've found DP and SW to pretty much be the same result on Immersus damage, use whichever you want imo.
    Protectors - SW all the way, DP only for padding meters.
    Norushen - SW all the way, make sure to use 4set to hit the adds.
    Sha - SW all the way.
    Galakras - SW/DP depending on your job, going towers = SW. Staying on ground = DP.
    Iron Jugg - SW all the way.
    Shamans - Unless your guild are tanking the bosses gathered go SW, if your guild is tanking them together then get them to split up.
    Nazgrim - SW all the way.
    Malkorok - SW all the way.
    Spoils - SW/DP depending on what your raid needs, DP is really strong.
    Thok - SW all the way.
    Blackfuse - SW if you're on belt assignment, DP if you're on floor 24/7, don't forget Light's Hammer, Glyphed Blinding Light and EMP belt tinker (engineering).
    Paragons - SW all the way.
    Garrosh - SW all the way.

I don't bother swapping from DP on the first 5 because farm and we're overkilling things like mad.

Deleted
    For Garrosh 10hm, divine purpose could be interesting to get shorter transition or if you're trying encounter with one heal.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Immersus - DP can be used, Immersus pops up and down so fast that wings won't get full duration use anyway. I've found DP and SW to pretty much be the same result on Immersus damage, use whichever you want imo.
    Protectors - SW all the way, DP only for padding meters.
    Norushen - SW all the way, make sure to use 4set to hit the adds.
    Sha - SW all the way.
    Galakras - SW/DP depending on your job, going towers = SW. Staying on ground = DP.
    Iron Jugg - SW all the way.
    Shamans - Unless your guild are tanking the bosses gathered go SW, if your guild is tanking them together then get them to split up.
    Nazgrim - SW all the way.
    Malkorok - SW all the way.
    Spoils - SW/DP depending on what your raid needs, DP is really strong.
    Thok - SW all the way.
    Blackfuse - SW if you're on belt assignment, DP if you're on floor 24/7, don't forget Light's Hammer, Glyphed Blinding Light and EMP belt tinker (engineering).
    Paragons - SW all the way.
    Garrosh - SW all the way.

I don't bother swapping from DP on the first 5 because farm and we're overkilling things like mad.
    For Protectors it's on farm, so i'm using DP to try to rank really. It gets the most of its benefit during the last phase when we stack up the bosses and lust. During then i roll censure stacks on all bosses and spam DS as much as i can.

Quote Originally Posted by Belephebe View Post
    For Garrosh 10hm, divine purpose could be interesting to get shorter transition or if you're trying encounter with one heal.
    transition is dependent on how fast you push garrosh, not how fast you kill adds.

Deleted
    About that 10% gold tithe: I wouldn't mind that if it meant I could get all the benefits which IRL religious figures get: choosing the next Archbishop, giving mass with collection to players, converting and demonizing natives in strange new lands (pandaria cough), free server transfer if I commit some heinous crime like repeated ninjalooting,...

note: I don't want to start a discussion on religion here, I just want to make absurd interpretations of those patch notes.

We're starting real progression on 10 Blackfuse H tonight. I'm scurred. D: I'm on belt duty, and while I haven't been having trouble getting them down in time, I feel like I'm mis-managing my time on the ground.

Should I just be doing what I can with the time I'm down, and just trust in the heart of the cards that the rest of the team is doing their job? Or should I push it to the limit on the bottom? Normally I chuck my hammer to slow mines, get a few down, then sob openly when 6 of them fixate on me. (I'm only asking here because like 99% of 10man videos of belt people are hunter perspective, because ya know. Hunters.)