Am I the only one who instantly blocks anyone whos says "Retri"?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ianus View Post
    we werent that bad in mists just mediocre and we had devo, now we have shit dps cause removal of inq and no compensation and without devo.. so we are fucked big time
    AoE is dubious too.

Sorry for the random, but I have been away from mmo-c for a little bit, what happened to all the banned people?
    "May your framerate be mighty and your draw distance far"
    Nukmage - Lightbringer
    Nuktuk#1288

Quote Originally Posted by nukias View Post
    Sorry for the random, but I have been away from mmo-c for a little bit, what happened to all the banned people?
    Tons of pointless arguing in the WoD Ret thread. Not sure if that's why people got banned though. Anaxie gets banned frequently for being an alcoholic.

Quote Originally Posted by mlcfay View Post
    I'll raid in about 01h30 ... you did all the re-gem and re-enchants to your gear? atm, I am gemming Crafty verm onyx (10 Haste + 10 Crit) on Orange slots, Rigid River's heart (20 crit) on Blues and Smooth Sun's on Yellow, avoiding mastery like a plague, sitting at 36,68% mastery (or 272 points), 40,45% haste and 41,35% crit
    How this working for you? I haven't really bothered to regem (don't see a point for a month, and gems are still like 150g or so on my realm, and while I'm a JC I'm too lazy to farm ore) so I'm at like 40.5% haste, 29.xx% crit and I forget mastery but I want to say 30-something%. My DPS is bad though (on the non-stupid fights where Ret is just trash, like 11.5k) although everyone other than me is in mostly mythic gear while I have like maybe 2 pieces.

Sims I was running showed only a minor difference in regemming, and only a minor difference in swapping rotation priority. We did the first 10 bosses of mythic Siege last night, and compared to last week, most bosses seemed much easier. I think we cut 30% off of our best Spoils time, and we one-shot everything.

We didn't have any warriors, but I felt competitive with the other melee classes on most fights, and was top DPS on spoils (though above only hunters on many other fights).

Based on these first 10 fights, group success at level 90 is highly unlikely to depend on getting exactly the right gems slotted in.

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    Quote Originally Posted by ujx View Post
    Don't worry, level 100 will fix everything.
    Wait a second... I have heard this before...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Doodledoo View Post
    It's annoying, but marginally better than seeing "restro". Where the hell does that second r even come from?
    "You little hoochees!" - Daos, Lord of Terror

Quote Originally Posted by PraisetheSun View Post
    "NEENER-NEENER RETS ARE WIENERS."

Quote Originally Posted by Nobleshield View Post
    How this working for you? I haven't really bothered to regem (don't see a point for a month, and gems are still like 150g or so on my realm, and while I'm a JC I'm too lazy to farm ore) so I'm at like 40.5% haste, 29.xx% crit and I forget mastery but I want to say 30-something%. My DPS is bad though (on the non-stupid fights where Ret is just trash, like 11.5k) although everyone other than me is in mostly mythic gear while I have like maybe 2 pieces.
    What mlcfay said is the way to go. Mastery is just worse than crit and haste atm.

Quote Originally Posted by Doodledoo View Post
    Isn't worse than someone who refers to themselves as an "ench" shaman.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonkura View Post
    Tons of pointless arguing in the WoD Ret thread. Not sure if that's why people got banned though. Anaxie gets banned frequently for being an alcoholic.
    Is that why we swapped to this new thread?
    "May your framerate be mighty and your draw distance far"
    Nukmage - Lightbringer
    Nuktuk#1288

Quote Originally Posted by nukias View Post
    Is that why we swapped to this new thread?
    I don't know. I go where Ret Lord Anaxie goes.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonkura View Post
    I don't know. I go where Ret Lord Anaxie goes.
    all hail Anaxie...