Page 8 of 390 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reith View Post
    Does he scale with haste from when he comes out or is it constantly updated?
    And that's the question of the hour.

Does it scale progressively or is it a static shot from when the spell is popped.
    -Retribution, the path of the protector or mender brought to it's natural conclusion; destroying evil before the weak need to be shielded from it, and before it can wound the innocent.
    Fix My DPS | Fix My Heals | Fix My Tanking |

WoW Level Scaling Feature

There's something wrong with this list... it has the wrong belt!

http://mop.wowhead.com/item=86955

---------- Post added 2012-09-03 at 02:52 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Krekko View Post

Does it scale progressively or is it a static shot from when the spell is popped.
    I'll test that out tomorrow myself if I have to. I would much rather have it scale actively.

EDIT: I have learned something that may not necessarily be indicative of whether Guardian actively scales, but it at least indicates that it SHOULD work like this, whether it does or not for the moment: DK's ghouls from both Raise Dead and Army of the Dead scale actively.
    Last edited by Reith; 2012-09-03 at 09:40 AM.

Deleted
    As always, great list. I have a question though, is it guaranteed that we will be speccing for SW on level 90? Without any changes coming that is of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Quanee View Post
    As always, great list. I have a question though, is it guaranteed that we will be speccing for SW on level 90? Without any changes coming that is of course.
    It's 99% guaranteed that we'll be speccing for Sanctified Wrath once we have 4set T14 which dramaticly increases the power of it, there might be fights where one of the other two map out to be better but I doubt it.

---------- Post added 2012-09-03 at 01:29 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by fears View Post
    Wish guardian would just be 45 seconds so I could finally take t11 prot out of my bags.
    Feel the burden of 4 bag slots bro!
    9thorder.com | Recruiting exceptional players!

Quote Originally Posted by fears View Post
    Wish guardian would just be 45 seconds so I could finally take t11 prot out of my bags.
    LOL wut? then you would be gaining a 68 second guardian and it would be mandatory for T11 prot.

---------- Post added 2012-09-03 at 02:04 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Reith View Post
    There's something wrong with this list... it has the wrong belt!

http://mop.wowhead.com/item=86955
    I clearly say in giant letters op hasnt been changed since like the first of July. Banned months back to back and all.

I'd imagine they would nerf the t11 bonus so its not abused on another freaking expansion. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Krekko View Post

It's simple as hell to check anyone could have the answer in 1 minute if the grabbed a shaman. Ill check on live thhough later.
    I would say he updates constantly. Which would be outstanding for the 8k haste proc trinket which is 18.3% haste for 20 seconds. He should gain about 4 attacks from that value.

Besides his damage scaling incredibly well. This of course allows us to reach 20% stack at a much more rapid pace.

---------- Post added 2012-09-03 at 02:10 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Faemn View Post
    I'd imagine they would nerf the t11 bonus so its not abused on another freaking expansion. Lol
    Nothing is changed and 3 weeks till live. The chance of it happening imo is 1%. I doubt they are even aware of it ever being in play.

---------- Post added 2012-09-03 at 02:13 PM ----------

Between Guardian and stormblast mechanics ontop of how SoB functions. Haste is going to need some serious gutting before other stats catch up. Especially after the loss of a 8k haste proc trinket that syncs with wings when T15 hits ptr realms around March/April.
    Last edited by anaxie; 2012-09-03 at 02:17 PM.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Huntingbear_grimbatol View Post
    It's 99% guaranteed that we'll be speccing for Sanctified Wrath once we have 4set T14 which dramaticly increases the power of it, there might be fights where one of the other two map out to be better but I doubt it.

---------- Post added 2012-09-03 at 01:29 PM ----------

Feel the burden of 4 bag slots bro!

So until T14 4 piece, is it a DPS loss to use SW?

Quote Originally Posted by Saferis View Post
    So until T14 4 piece, is it a DPS loss to use SW?
    No it's not

At 90 in pre raid (463) gear HA and SW are pretty much neck and neck. Then T14 4 piece shoots SW way ahead.

This is stacking them together I assume when possible? start of fight / 6 minutes in.
    4 set could easily take 2 months if not more to obtain because of Vaults being put out one month before the actual Tier 14 raids Open.
    Vaults Is kinda T14 prequel. T13.5 if you will.

Also small update OP taking forever to be updated because I am more focused on PC upgrade before MoP since my computer has less power then a PS1, WoW max low setting ect. :3

When i finish my new command center I may even do Ret PoV throughout MoP for some sweet paladin raiding goodness.

Op 50/50 will be fully updated sometime tomorrow if not tonight.
    Last edited by anaxie; 2012-09-03 at 07:29 PM.

Deleted
    Your work and all the others is appreciated Anaxie!

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    What about at level 85 with all BiS? Does SW still pull ahead of HA or yet even DP?

Since I only raided last week I have no idea. There isn't enough time to test because it is 100% entirely kill time based which one is ahead.

HA stacking is stupid op for spine and haggara if you only get one stun though I shot to 300k dps during her stun from not even being on meter to being #1. LOL

---------- Post added 2012-09-04 at 03:37 PM ----------

Any requests for information people would like displayed on OP?

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    Since I only raided last week I have no idea. There isn't enough time to test because it is 100% entirely kill time based which one is ahead.

HA stacking is stupid op for spine and haggara if you only get one stun though I shot to 300k dps during her stun from not even being on meter to being #1. LOL

---------- Post added 2012-09-04 at 03:37 PM ----------

Must have had all crits during that HA phase, which is one thing HA is quite highly based on. Gaining either a crit/mastery buff during HA provides insane damage burst. Now imagine having 90% mastery during Hagara's Feedback during HA.

I had over 110%HoL mastery reforged using AoK so....

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I had over 110%HoL mastery reforged using AoK so....
    Damn, thats alot! But we're supposed to reforge for haste in MoP so you won't be able to attain anything over 50% unbuffed i doubt.

Deleted
    I don't know what you intend to add, but things such as Rotation and maybe a FAQ for future question that might be asked in this thread. You could also add current statweights and eventually a tips section for encounters.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Valkiri View Post
    I don't know what you intend to add, but things such as Rotation and maybe a FAQ for future question that might be asked in this thread. You could also add current statweights and eventually a tips section for encounters.
    I would appreciate a tips section.

Deleted
    Sounds good to me,tips section and rotation+statweights