1. #1801
    Quote Originally Posted by frosthead View Post
    btw bracer with random enchant are kinda wierd, they have only 1 secondary stat but double the amount. so pray for haste one
    Yeah we had two with only hit drop. Sad day.

  2. #1802
    Elder of Council still drops the Hit/Crit sword. A TF one dropped last night. That 2H Spell Power mace also dropped off Magaera. It would seem certain weapons are shared boss loot (Hell sword / 2H SP mace / Polearm). We shall see what drops tonight for the other bosses.
    Kaisen of Mannoroth <Reckoning>
    US 11 H 16/16 - Tier 14
    US 9 H 13/13 - Tier 15
    US 8 H 14/14 - Tier 16

    Distance hearts, when rejoined as one... May find the light within.

  3. #1803
    Quote Originally Posted by frosthead View Post
    btw bracer with random enchant are kinda wierd, they have only 1 secondary stat but double the amount. so pray for haste one
    Really? We got int/haste ones last night.

    Sha of Fear Melee hit You 372908 Physical. (766625 Overkill) (Critical)
    Begging us to buff is sometimes easier than trying to beat the boss.(Source)

  4. #1804
    Quote Originally Posted by Revvo View Post
    Really? We got int/haste ones last night.
    er.. intellect and strength? That doesn't sound right.

  5. #1805
    Got spark of zandalar yesterday
    Takes nearly 2 minutes to proc for the first time, procs every ~1:45-50 with my haste
    ... how on earth do I use this thing with cooldowns. Its so huge I imagine that I should, but it lines up SO badly..

  6. #1806
    I am Murloc! Huntingbear_grimbatol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Norway, Trondheim
    Posts
    5,707
    We did 6 normal bosses in a night, oneshotted everything except a silly wipe on Magaera and a few tries to figure out Ji'kun as he was broken on ptr.
    Anyways, got the shoulders of tortos (only str dps) the zendalari trinket and the rep ring, up to 13.4k haste rating and running around with 43% haste in raids.

    Zandalari trinket is very RNG, mine can be up anywhere from 30sec to 120sec. But it is insanely strong when it procs and the lack of ICD makes it very good after the first time it's been up aswell. I've had it give me the bonus str 2 times in 1 minute which is sick strong.


    @ Anaxie, are you sure the 2h sword isn't better or on par with the 2h axe? considering it's really early in the tier AND the heroic encounter isn't all that hard it seems very likely that most people will have that thunderforged and ready long before anything else. Also how's the polearm looking? If it's on the shared loot table and thus can be heroic and heroic thunderforged it looks really good.

  7. #1807
    Quote Originally Posted by Huntingbear_grimbatol View Post
    We did 6 normal bosses in a night, oneshotted everything except a silly wipe on Magaera and a few tries to figure out Ji'kun as he was broken on ptr.
    Anyways, got the shoulders of tortos (only str dps) the zendalari trinket and the rep ring, up to 13.4k haste rating and running around with 43% haste in raids.

    Zandalari trinket is very RNG, mine can be up anywhere from 30sec to 120sec. But it is insanely strong when it procs and the lack of ICD makes it very good after the first time it's been up aswell. I've had it give me the bonus str 2 times in 1 minute which is sick strong.


    @ Anaxie, are you sure the 2h sword isn't better or on par with the 2h axe? considering it's really early in the tier AND the heroic encounter isn't all that hard it seems very likely that most people will have that thunderforged and ready long before anything else. Also how's the polearm looking? If it's on the shared loot table and thus can be heroic and heroic thunderforged it looks really good.
    I got the trinket last night as well, and it's all over the place. It's rated at 5RPPM, and needs 10 stacks to get the buff (assuming the PPM relates to the stack procs), so it should be every ~every 2 minutes you get the buff. It seems to stack fairly slowly, and likes to sit at 9 stacks for 20 seconds at a time, or shoot up to 6 stacks or so right after you get a 10 stack, but I only tested on dummies really, so.

    Also as to my comment before about the bracers, disregard. They were Int/Haste with double haste, thought they had a second secondary on there, but going through activity feed proved otherwise.
    Last edited by Revvo; 2013-03-06 at 10:37 PM.

    Sha of Fear Melee hit You 372908 Physical. (766625 Overkill) (Critical)
    Begging us to buff is sometimes easier than trying to beat the boss.(Source)

  8. #1808
    Quote Originally Posted by Reith View Post
    er.. intellect and strength? That doesn't sound right.
    Int/expertise cloth bracers dropped for us today.
    "Remembrance of things past is not necessarily the remembrance of things as they were."
    Juseeh
    T11 WR: 115, T12 WR: 45, T14 WR:44, T15 WR:37, T16: WR:28

  9. #1809
    The Patient Prometheous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Maryland, USA
    Posts
    255
    Im sure this was answered elsewhere but, when ES is cast, does it snapshot our stats and use them for every tick? Or does it refresh with our buffs/stats as it goes?

    <Revive> 1/7M - Stormreaver
    Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday

  10. #1810
    Stood in the Fire Monoroth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Croatia
    Posts
    350
    Got Spark of Zandalar tonight which trinket I should replace Vortex or Final Orders from WoE ( both are normal vez)?


    @Prometheous far as I know it uses Cata scaling so it scales as buffs/stats goes up and down.

  11. #1811
    Quote Originally Posted by Prometheous View Post
    2

    3, Im not sure if HotR pulls ahead on 2 targets or not though.

    more than 3
    Thanks for this. Can anyone with double confirm that SOT and HOTR for 3 targets and below, SOR and HOTR for 4 and above?

    As a personal input I tried SOR with ~ 4-5 adds and noted a sizeable AOE increase. But some verification be nice, don't wanna seal swap too many times for no reason (or seal swap to a loss in DPS).

    ---------- Post added 2013-03-07 at 01:07 AM ----------

    [QUOTE=Reith;20438687]Nothing changes in priorities at all. You should still be using Judgment over Crusader Strike during Avenging Wrath unless the target has a significant damage taken increase. Crusader Strike before Judgment without cooldowns up is better because you have less gaps.[COLOR="red"]

    Sorry, why is judgment during AW higher priority that Crusader? Don't quite understand it. I vaguely recall someone else saying this as well, but couldn't find it. Any link to a comprehensive source?

  12. #1812
    Quote Originally Posted by Booniehat View Post
    Sorry, why is judgment during AW higher priority that Crusader? Don't quite understand it. I vaguely recall someone else saying this as well, but couldn't find it. Any link to a comprehensive source?
    For me, in ilvl 515 gear, Judgment deals more damage than CS including its HoL proc during AW.
    Possibly because I'm still using Starshatter HC?

  13. #1813
    Quote Originally Posted by Booniehat View Post
    Thanks for this. Can anyone with double confirm that SOT and HOTR for 3 targets and below, SOR and HOTR for 4 and above?
    As a personal input I tried SOR with ~ 4-5 adds and noted a sizeable AOE increase. But some verification be nice, don't wanna seal swap too many times for no reason (or seal swap to a loss in DPS).

    ---------- Post added 2013-03-07 at 01:07 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Reith View Post
    Nothing changes in priorities at all. You should still be using Judgment over Crusader Strike during Avenging Wrath unless the target has a significant damage taken increase. Crusader Strike before Judgment without cooldowns up is better because you have less gaps.[COLOR="red"]

    Sorry, why is judgment during AW higher priority that Crusader? Don't quite understand it. I vaguely recall someone else saying this as well, but couldn't find it. Any link to a comprehensive source?
    The big benefit to using CS over Judgement normally is that CS has a faster cooldown, and will generate faster holy power. During avenging wrath (with sanctified wrath) that benefit is negated, because your GCDs will end up as this:

    HoW
    Judge
    HoW
    TV
    HoW
    Judge
    HoW
    TV

    The time between judgements is just long enough its cooldown comes back up, and we wouldn't be able to weave CS in more often, so we swap to judgement for SW'd wings.
    Last edited by Krekko; 2013-03-07 at 02:48 AM.

  14. #1814
    Legendary! anaxie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    My Throne
    Posts
    6,477
    These trinkets are wonky. Considering we may not be stuck with a hit sword Ji-kuns is back on the table.

  15. #1815
    Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    These trinkets are wonky. Considering we may not be stuck with a hit sword Ji-kuns is back on the table.
    With the amount of haste we have, resulting in more auto-attacks/abilities, we very well may be able to maintain over 3 stacks fairly consistently, maybe even more stacks, so.

    Sha of Fear Melee hit You 372908 Physical. (766625 Overkill) (Critical)
    Begging us to buff is sometimes easier than trying to beat the boss.(Source)

  16. #1816
    Quote Originally Posted by Revvo View Post
    With the amount of haste we have, resulting in more auto-attacks/abilities, we very well may be able to maintain over 3 stacks fairly consistently, maybe even more stacks, so.
    he means the hit/strength trinket, not the crit/strength trinket...

    is this any good? http://worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-is...?s=3494&e=4191
    Last edited by Reith; 2013-03-07 at 03:18 AM.

  17. #1817
    Quote Originally Posted by Reith View Post
    he means the hit/strength trinket, not the crit/strength trinket...

    is this any good? http://worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-is...?s=3494&e=4191
    I never said anything about your DPS being bad, but your locks/ranged aren't the best. Ik, I've played with some of them before when I was on BH.

    EDIT: Looking more into the log, you also did about 2x the damage to the boss as I did, who has a damage buff. Killing adds > Boss DPS.
    Last edited by Revvo; 2013-03-07 at 03:47 AM.

    Sha of Fear Melee hit You 372908 Physical. (766625 Overkill) (Critical)
    Begging us to buff is sometimes easier than trying to beat the boss.(Source)

  18. #1818
    Blademaster W1shm4ster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Feel with me
    Posts
    48
    Which trash exactly is the farmable trash?

  19. #1819
    Quote Originally Posted by Revvo View Post
    I never said anything about your DPS being bad, but your locks/ranged aren't the best. Ik, I've played with some of them before when I was on BH.
    I was just asking in general because ranks aren't active yet - and yeah, they're not so good. The shadow priest thinks he's so good too by spamming on horridon during heroism when war-god is up, lol. I would've beat him if I did that.

  20. #1820
    Quote Originally Posted by Reith View Post
    I was just asking in general because ranks aren't active yet - and yeah, they're not so good. The shadow priest thinks he's so good too by spamming on horridon during heroism when war-god is up, lol. I would've beat him if I did that.
    Yeah lots of people like to pad on the dmg boosted boss while other people do add clean-up bitch duty T.T.

    Sha of Fear Melee hit You 372908 Physical. (766625 Overkill) (Critical)
    Begging us to buff is sometimes easier than trying to beat the boss.(Source)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •