Quote Originally Posted by Zabyt View Post
    Ret is amazing atm tbh

Hope i get my 4set aswell when we go into terrace this week, looking forward to the different playstyle.
    I agree, got my 4pc this week and like the other poster said earlier you lose some haste but the results are "insane" I managed 170k on H elegon 10m and I'm the "add(protector) bitch"
    Last edited by Hastelol; 2012-11-16 at 12:06 AM.

Deleted
    Saw some questions about if DS is worth it still on 2 targets instead of TV with 2piece, I was testing some and it seems like DS pulls ahead slightly still on 2 targets, I might be wrong but I'm pretty sure you still want to use DS on 2 targets instead of TV.

Finished my gold challenges / got a 502sword/orders/4set this week. Super stoked.

Also ret on wind lord heroic is LOL going from bottom to #1 with our burst during blood lust on the first 60 second of the add wave kills. Enjoy our best expansion launch... ever?

Anyhow.... raiding will slow down this/ next week from holidays. Now that i don't have CMS to run anymore until i sell them I can devote more time to this forum and working on a bis list that factors in the 5.1 +8ilvl vp upgrade system. The set will obviously change and HEROIC ELITE neck is very likely going to be cut from the list.

Also thank you Rikh for answering the DS target question. that should be accurate. Glad to see you sticking around this thread.
    Last edited by anaxie; 2012-11-16 at 08:20 AM.

Deleted
    Hey guys, quick question, I was in LFR Heart of Fear today and got this chest piece off Garalon http://www.wowhead.com/item=89958/ga...raven-carapace I'm currently using this one http://www.wowhead.com/item=86779 and I'm wondering which one would be better. I'll lose quite a bit of Haste if I use the Garalon piece so I'm not sure, hopefully someone can help!

My armory link if that helps: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...oxeneta/simple

Quote Originally Posted by Proxeneta View Post
    Hey guys, quick question, I was in LFR Heart of Fear today and got this chest piece off Garalon http://www.wowhead.com/item=89958/ga...raven-carapace I'm currently using this one http://www.wowhead.com/item=86779 and I'm wondering which one would be better. I'll lose quite a bit of Haste if I use the Garalon piece so I'm not sure, hopefully someone can help!

My armory link if that helps: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...oxeneta/simple
    With my rough simcraft comparison I'd say Garalon's Chest is better if you're using all of it's hit rating and um until you get a normal Starshatter. After you get a normal Starshatter the 476 chest might be better.

10+ Year Old Account
    i rather recommend DP on some challenge mode since it proccs (procced?) really good on my run's when it comes to bomb trash.

Quote Originally Posted by Valex View Post
    Gratz on getting all golds Anaxie, what talent setup do you tend to use? SW or HA, I know SW is much better for dps although HA may be good for burning down trash groups alot faster DS being used every other attack.
    All of them swap while sprinting from pack to pack. If Wings are on CD get divine purpose out. Get SW back before bosses. If you need heavy aoe. SW wings pop them and swap to HA and melt the packs for tons of time.

This is how we got 30 seconds ahead in SM on first boss I melted all the ghosts in 10 seconds so everyone could burn boss. For stormstout I melted the pack of 10 or so adds you fight just before the final boss.

You also need to swap when from ES when heavy trash is coming up to lights hammer then back if.

The timing on your cds should be known fairly quickly since you have to hit the par time anyhow you should consistently have cooldowns at the same places.

We got gold with Prot war, resto druid, me, BM/SV hunter, Shadow priest
    By no means an overpowered comp pretty average really.
    Last edited by anaxie; 2012-11-16 at 09:55 PM.

Deleted
    Doing cm with Deathknight, Mage , Hunter , Rshaman myself, prefer HA and LH most of the time.. not really a cheesy setup but it's fun.I also barely change talents troughout a run, maybe Stormstout will make me do that ( one of two last ones left ) People from two different guilds so the raiding hours/days are not letting us finish it atm ..

anyone else gotten the trinket with sick haste proc from Terrace yet? kinda fun with 1.6sec CD on hammer of wrath during prepull and heroism.
    9thorder.com | Recruiting exceptional players!

Quote Originally Posted by Huntingbear_grimbatol View Post
    anyone else gotten the trinket with sick haste proc from Terrace yet? kinda fun with 1.6sec CD on hammer of wrath during prepull and heroism.
    no difference between 1.6 and 2.. but yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by Reith View Post
    no difference between 1.6 and 2.. but yeah.
    but it also reduces GCD quite a bit which is good
    9thorder.com | Recruiting exceptional players!

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Huntingbear_grimbatol View Post
    Also, dont forget to add in Iron-Belly Wok, that makes it even better.

On a similar note, does anyone here know the ICD on Darkmist Vortex? I know it probably wont coincide with our AW's before 5.1, but will it meld in perfectly for the 1 min 55 sec cd AW in 5.1?

Quote Originally Posted by Saferis View Post
    Also, dont forget to add in Iron-Belly Wok, that makes it even better.

On a similar note, does anyone here know the ICD on Darkmist Vortex? I know it probably wont coincide with our AW's before 5.1, but will it meld in perfectly for the 1 min 55 sec cd AW in 5.1?
    The ICD on Darkmist Vortex is 105 seconds.
    "Remembrance of things past is not necessarily the remembrance of things as they were."
    Juseeh
    T11 WR: 115, T12 WR: 45, T14 WR:44, T15 WR:37, T16: WR:28

According to the BIS Trinket post LOTDM is rated higher than IBW, i have enough valor to get ironbelly but is it worth it?
    Ilvl 481 - Tornsoul - Jubeithos , cant post links yet

I realize the estimates are based on BIS gear, but i currently have around 7,300 static haste and I dont see their being that much of a difference , or is the expertise more valuable at lower ger levels? thanks in advance

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by torn View Post
    According to the BIS Trinket post LOTDM is rated higher than IBW, i have enough valor to get ironbelly but is it worth it?
    Ilvl 481 - Tornsoul - Jubeithos , cant post links yet

I realize the estimates are based on BIS gear, but i currently have around 7,300 static haste and I dont see their being that much of a difference , or is the expertise more valuable at lower ger levels? thanks in advance
    With under about 23ish% haste, IBW puts you at enough haste to nearly-spam HoW during SW. From my knowledge, if this is true, you should use SW and IBW. IF you have 2 piece, under no circumstances worry about IBW until 4 piece. The 15% TV damage benefits the most from HA, through which IBW is not very useful.

As long as the loss of the static stats doesnt put you under anything important, I'd say get IBW and swap to SW. That's what i did.

For the millionth time - it is NOT POSSIBLE to ever spam HoW during SW outside of some freak situation with Bloodlust + encounter haste buff + haste proc trinkets. You need 200% haste to drop HoW's cd to the 1 second GCD.

Thanks, this thread helps

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Balhale View Post
    For the millionth time - it is NOT POSSIBLE to ever spam HoW during SW outside of some freak situation with Bloodlust + encounter haste buff + haste proc trinkets. You need 200% haste to drop HoW's cd to the 1 second GCD.
    With BiS I imagine a Darkmist Vortex proc in collusion with BL can grant a 2second-ish CD on HoW. Obviously it will never be spammable, but as long as its not higher than two GCD's of a CD, "nearly-spamming" it proves to be the way to get higher dps.

By this i mean JUST using HoW during SW other than to use HP

With BiS I imagine a Darkmist Vortex proc in collusion with BL can grant a 2second-ish CD on HoW. Obviously it will never be spammable, but as long as its not higher than two GCD's of a CD, "nearly-spamming" it proves to be the way to get higher dps.

By this i mean JUST using HoW during SW other than to use HP
    You can't just use Hammer of Wrath as a HP builder until you have ~200% haste.

With under about 23ish% haste, IBW puts you at enough haste to nearly-spam HoW during SW. From my knowledge, if this is true, you should use SW and IBW. IF you have 2 piece, under no circumstances worry about IBW until 4 piece. The 15% TV damage benefits the most from HA, through which IBW is not very useful.

As long as the loss of the static stats doesnt put you under anything important, I'd say get IBW and swap to SW. That's what i did.
    Thanks Saferis, taken your advise, was already running SW churr